Chapter 68- Swordsmith Village Arc

Third Person:

A Kakushi with green eyes bowed in front of Nezuko.

Kakushi: Nice to meet you. As the Master has approval, I shall be guiding you there.

Nezuko and the trio behind her bow back.

Nezuko: Nice to meet you! I'm Nezuko Kamado. Thank you for taking me!

Kakushi: As your guide, I cannot tell you my name, but I look forward to serving you.

The Kakushi handed her a blindfold.

Kakushi: Now then, put this on.

Nezuko: What is this?

Nezuko had the blindfold wrapped around her eyes.

Kakushi: A blindfold. The village is hidden. Also... I will be carrying you on my back.

Nezuko: Huh?

Nezuko hops on the Kakushi's back and she runs on with her.

Trio: Have a safe journey!

The Swordsmith Village, where Nirichin Swords are forged, is an extremely vital place for the Demon Slayer Corps. Its whereabouts must be kept secret to protect it from demon attacks. That's why... nobody knows where the village is. Needless to say, this lady doesn't know where it is, either.

Kakushi: I'll leave her to you!

Meaning that after traveling a certain distance, I get passed to another Kakushi.

Kakushi 2: Let's go!

Kakushi 3: Please leave it to me!

Kakushi 4: I hate bugs!

Kakushi 5: Reading is my hobby.

Not only that, but both the routes and the Kakushi get changed up again and again.

Kakushi 6: I'm craving eel!

Kakushi 7: I want a girlfriend!

Nezuko: Thank you very much for carrying me here!

The Kakushi are guided to the next Kakushi by crows...

Nezuko: Thank you for taking me!

...but the crows do a lot of switching up, too.

Nezuko: Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Nezuko: Please be careful on your way back!

What a good kid, The next Kakushi thinks.

I'm told that where the Master lives is hidden in an even more complex way! Seriously, smart people are incredible!

Kakushi: I'm going to remove this now.

Nezuko kept her eyes closed even after the Kakushi removed her blindfold. After a couple of seconds she opens her eyes and gaps.

Nezuko: Whoa! Wow! These buildings sure are amazing!

Kakushi: Everyone who comes here says the same thing. There's a hot spring nearby. Please go there later to refresh yourself. But the first things first. Turn left at the end of this street, and you'll find the chief's home. Please go there to greet him before you do anything else.

Nezuko: Right.

Kakushi: I'll be taking my leave now, but I wish you the best.

Nezuko: Thank you very much!

Nezuko says it so loudly echos throughout the town.

Hantengu: Such a loud voice. Don't tell some disturbances have arrived.