Chapter 25- Tsukigami

Third Person:

Kaigaku tried to hit Nezuko with fur but she jumped in a tree branch and dodged.

Kaigaku attacked her but she dodged again and he hit the branch. When she landed, he missed he gain when he attacked her once more.

She's smarter than I thought, Kaigaku thinks. She doesn't flinch in fear. Well, not that it matters anyway.

Nezuko brings her upper body up. She jumps up in the direction of the demon. Kaigaku prepares to attack her.

Water Breathing, First Form... Water Surface Slash!

Nezuko tied to cut the fur. By doing this, she made her sword broke.

The father demon disintegrated. Aoi gasped while holding her throat.

Amazing. She's on a whole other level! The force of her stroke is in a different class. We're as different as Heaven and Earth! She slashed that tough-as-nails monster like tofu! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

Tsutako put her sword back in her sheath.

Who is this woman? I still have goosebumps!

Tsutako turned and looked at Aoi who was twinkling. Tsutako just gave him a weird look. She turned around and began to walk away.

Aoi: Hild on a second! Fight me , Mismatched Haori! You can beat that Twelve Kizuki! And now, I'm going to beat you! That's how I've drawn it up! If I can do that...

Aoi pontes hee thumps at herself.

Aoi: That'll make me the most powerful of all!

Tsutako: Go back to training, fool!.

Aoi stopped pointing at herself in shock.

Aoi: What the...

Tsutako holds a rope in her arms.

Tsutako: That was no Twelve Kizuki or anything close to one. Could you not even tell that?

Aoi: Of course I could! I never thought that srub could be one of the Twelve Kizuki, either! It was Nezuko who said it was one of the Twelve Kizuki! I only repeated what she said!

Tsutako tied Aoi up to a tree. The rope was wrapped around her arms which were stuck to her waist.

What's going on? Did she just tie me up? So quick. This woman is so quick.

Tsutako walked away.

Aoi: Wait, you! Come back here!

Tsutako: Stay out of battle if you don't even realize how hurt you are.

Aoi: I can't hear you! Your voice is too soft, and you walk too fast! I said hold up a second! Untie these ropes right now! Hey! Hey! HEY!

Doma: Hello there! Are you alright?

Kanao: Thanks sister.

Doma: Who are you calling "sister?"

Kanao: Just now, sister showed up, and told me not to give up.

Doma: You saw your life flash before your eyes. According to one theory, the reason one sees such images just before death is because you're searching for a way to avoid death by going through your past experiences and memories.

Doma knelt down and opened a box. In it we're different needles.

Douma: Well, not that I can say for sure, since I've never experienced it myself.

Doma put his finger on Kanao's forehead.

Doma: Right, you did a good job slowing down the poison's path with your breathing. If you hadn't been able to do that, you would've turned into a bear long ago. I'll inject you with the antidote now, OK?