Chapter 8- Temari and Arrow Demon

(Today was my first day of school
(*'-'*)

Third Person:

Girl demon: Turns out you were right, Yahaba! This building just materialized out of nowhere!

Yahaba: The work of a blood demon art that can hide objects. What is this? We're tracking down a demon slayer, is he with demons?

Girl demon: Isn't this fun?

Yahaba: I have to say Susamaru... your way of doing things is just so immature. So careless... you splattered me. My kimono is covered in dust!

Susamaru: Oh, stop whining. Who cares about dust? My remark just uncovered their hiding place. And now the e real fun begins!

Yahaba: Stop splattering me!

Susamaru: Stop being uptight. Your kimono looks just fine. And look... come out, come out wherever you are!

Tanjiro holds Nezuko close to him.

A temari? Nezuko thinks. Throwing a temari caused all this damage. That woman, did Ubuyashiki send her?

The demon throws the temaris into the house again. Tanjiro holds Nezuko closer to him.

A ball was about to hit Yushiro.

Tamayo: Sir Yushiro!

The ball goes down instead of hitting Tamayo. It bounces off the ground and smacks Tamayo's head off.

Nezuko: Tamayo! Shoot! Tanjiro! The lady sleeping in the back room, take her outside and get her to safety.

Tanjiro nods but Yushiro interrupts them.

Yushiro: It's too dangerous outside! We have a basement, take her there!

Nezuko: Good idea! Tanjiro!

Tanjiro nods and runs to the room with the lady.

Nezuko looks at the demon who attacked the house.

She's feels stronger than other demons I've fought before. Is it because she closer to Ubuyashiki?

The demon catches her temaris and looks at Nezuko.

Susamaru: There's a demon slayer with a hanafuda earing... that would be you right?

They're after me?

Nezuko: Mr. Yushiro! Go find a place to hide! These demons are after me!

Yushiro: No Nezuko, you need to focus on the fight. Don't worry about us. We'll be just fine without your protection. We're demon's too.

Susamaru: Alrighty... It's all over for you!

Susamaru throws a temari in Nezuko's direction.

It'll only swerve if I dodge it. The fasted thrust and technique of all ten forms! Total Concentration... Water Breathing! Seventh Form, Drop Ripple Thrust-Curve!

Nezuko stabs the temari with her sword.

Oh, you think you can stop the temari's blow by stabbing it like that? The demon thinks. How cute...

The temari shakes on Nezuko's sword. It then flies off the blade.

How does it move around like that? It did the same kind of weird swerve when it hit Tamayo too! She doesn't seem to be putting any spin on it though... so how?

Yushiro holds Tamayo's headless body.

Yushiro: Tamayo. Tamayo!

Tamayo's head starts to regenerate.