Chapter 57- Don't cry

Third Person:

Nezuko put her sheath in Tanjiro's mouth to hold him back.

Nezuko: No, don't! You have to stop it!

They both fell back. Nezuko had her legs wrapped around Tanjiro's waist.

Nezuko: Listen to me! You can pull through this!

Tanjiro was moving his arms around violently as he growled, trying to break free. He scratched Nezuko's right ear.

Nezuko: Please forgive me! It's my fault you had to fight!

This whole area has Tanjiro's blood's presence now. I can tell just how badly he was wounded during the time I was passed out.

Nezuko: It hurt you, didn't it? I know you suffered! I'm sorry! But it's all right now! I promise I won't let anyone hurt you ever again! You've got to go to sleep, Tanjiro! Go to sleep, so you can heal yourself!

Tanjiro flipped over so he was facing the ground on all fours now. Nezuko was still on him.

Nezuko: Tanjiro!

Tanjiro jumped up and bursted through the ceiling above them. They were on the second floor now. The people around them were scared immediately.

Blush: What's going on?

Eco: I don't know! They just burst through the floors!

Tanjiro was still growling.

Nezuko: Tanjiro... just sleep.

Tanjiro was still growing and trying to get free. Suddenly lasers bursted through the walls, breaking them.

Maksumatsuru: You've got some nerve... doing that to me. So you can use blood demon art as well? I've never heard of a blood demon art that only burns demons. Whatever you did is taking me forever to heal from. You're starting to irritate me like no other. I'm through playing around.

This is bad. There are people here that I have to protect. I have to think and take action. Heart attack will come any second now, which will shred this whole building! I can't just let go of Tanjiro. But if I don't... These people will get hurt!

Maksumatsuru was about unleash and attack when suddenly all of her lasers were deflected.

Nezuko and Maksumatsuru gasped while Tanjiro growled.

Ume: Hey. So is this Tanjiro Kamado? Quite the way to demonize.

Nezuko: Are you Miss Shabana's sister?

Ume suddenly growled.

Ume: All that fancy talk in front of the Master, and you let him wreck havoc like this? No one said he could demonize so handsomely.

Maksumatsuru: You came back to me. Where's your Hashira friend? I've been here waiting for both of you.

Gyutaro: Shut up. I'm not here to waste my time on you. Get lost. You call yourself an Upper Rank Demon, yet you're so weak.

Maksumatsuru was mad.

Ume: My brother is disappointed to find out that you're the demon we've been searching for, so beat it.

Maksumatsuru: Come again? How dare you speak to—

Maksumatsuru gasped and fell to their knees. They then caught their hand in their lap.

Maksumatsuru: Huh?

Aoi: DAMN IT!!! DAMNIT! DAMNIT! How did we lose the God of Collection already? At this way, will be left in the dust! In a cool way, of course.