Chapter 31- Catching up

Third Person:

Kakushi 1: Hello! Is anyone home?

The Kashuki entered a room. One was carrying Nezuko, the other was carrying Tanjiro.

Kakushi 1: Hello! Is anyone home? Hello...

The Kashuki sighed as nobody responded to her.

Kakushi 2: Jeez, no one's coming to the door.

Kakushi 1: Let's go check out the yard.

The Kashuki exited the area and went back on the path up to a mansion.

Kakushi 2: Hey, walk on your own.

Nezuko: I'm sorry. It's just that my whole body is aching like crazy.

Nezuko looked up at the giant home.

Nezuko: The headquarters was huge, too, but this mansion's something else, huh?

Nezuko looked to the side and saw a small white dot.

Come to think of it, was this place called the "Ice Mansion?"

The Kakushi came to a stop and looked in front of them.

Kakushi 2: Hey there's someone. Someone's here.

The person in front of them, was the same person that took out Nezuko by kicking their head on the mountain.

Kakushi 1: That would be Um... Oh, right! The Tsuguko... Her name is...

Nezuko: Tsuguko?

Kakushi 2: That's Sir Zenitsu Agatsuma.

Nezuko recognized him. He was the quiet boy from final selection.

Nezuko: It's the boy from Final Selection.

Kakushi 2: Hey, somebody's forgotten how they got stomped on by Sir Zenitsu last night. A Tsuguko is a swordsman being trained by a Hashira. Only the most talented and highly skilled get selected. Impressive, huh?

Kakushi 1 approached Zenitsu.

Kakushi 1: Please forgive us, Sir, Agatsuma. We come on orders from Sir Douma. May we enter the mansion?

Zenitsu stared at her and said nothing.

Kakushi 1: May... we?

Zenitsu just smiled and still said nothing.

Kakushi 1: If it's all right?

Suddenly a voice spoke from behind.

??: And who are you?!

Everyone gasped in shock. They turned around to look at the person.

Nezuko: Uh...

Kakushi 1: We were ordered by Sir Douma!

??: Are you a Kakushi? You've brought an injured person, correct? Please come this way.

Kakushi 1: Uh, right.

Kakushi 2: She's weird...

The person he was talking about was actually a guy. He has black hair that faded into blue. He had green eyes and a feminine face. He wore a blue uniform with a white coat over it. He had a green icicle in his hair.

The Kakushi followed him. As they walked, Nezuko turned around and looked back at Zenitsu.

Kanao: FIVE TIMES?! I gotta take this five times?! A day?! And I have to keep taking this medicine for three months?! If I take this, I can't eat anything! I mean it's really bitter! It's such an ordeal!