Chapter 38- New Mission

Third Person:

The helper trio had three giant gourds in front of the main trio. The three main girls began to blow into a gourd.

Three: You can do it! You can do it! You can do it!

The trio continued to blow into the gourds and soon, they broke them at the same time.

Three: Yay!

Kiyo: Here.

Kiyo had rice balls in a box.

Nezuko: Thank you!

Kanao stopped Aoi.

Kanao: Don't eat it now!

Three: We hope you to see a lot of demons!

Nezuko: We'll do our best!

Kanao: I told you not to eat it now!

Kanao grabbed Aoi's neck. She wasn't squeezing it.

Aoi: Shut up!

Nezuko turned her head to the side and ran towards that direction.

Nezuko: Tomioka!

Nezuko ran up to Tsutako.

Tsutako: Are you heading into battle now?

Nezuko: Yes!

Tsutako: I hear that you've mastered Total Concentration, Constant.

Nezuko: Yes!

Tsutako: You should keep at it.

Nezuko: Yes. Tomioka... About Tanjiro... Thank you very much. I had no idea you were putting your life on the line. I just don't know how I can ever thank you.

Tsutako: You can thank me by doing good work. Our mission as Demon Slayers is to kill demons. That's all.

Tsutako was then gone.

Nezuko: Right!

Nezuko turned around once she heard crying.

Sumi: Please take care!

Kanao had little beads of tears in her eyes too.

Kanao: You're all heartbroken to say goodbye to me, aren't you? I can stay behind if you want!

Kanao blushed a little.

Kiyo: Kanao, please try to learn how to be considerate and respectful of boys, OK?

Kanao: Right.

Aoi: I'm feeling giddy.

Kanao: But you do feel a little sad that I'm leaving, don't you?

Three: We're not sad!

Nezuko: Alright everyone! We're heading out now!

Aoi: Hey... Hey! Hey!

The trio were in front of a train. Aoi was shocked by it.

Aoi: Wha... Wh-What... What the hell is this creature? I bet this is that thing! The Lord of this land! The ruler of this land! See how long it is? So intimidating! No mistake! It looks like it's asleep right now, but don't let your guard down!

Kanao: no, it's a train. Don't you know?

Aoi smacked Kanao's face.

Aoi: Shush! Calm down! I'll lead the charge!

Nezuko: Wait, Aoi! You never know, it might be the guardian deity of this land. Also, you shouldn't attack all of a sudden.

Kanao: No, didn't you hear me? It's a train. Do you understand the word "train?" It's a vehicle for transporting people. You country bumpkin!

Nezuko: a train? So, is that what the crow was talking about?

Nezuko and Kanao looked at Aoi who was walking away. She turned around and faced the train.

Kanao: What is she doing?

Aoi then huffed aloud. She then ran to the train with her head down.

Aoi: Comin' through!

She head-butted the train.

Kanao: Stop it! You're embarrassing us!

Two men in uniform came running to the scene.

Man 1: What are you doing? Hey, you! Hey, they've got swords! The police! Call the police!

Kanao grabbed Aoi by wrapping her arm around Aoi's neck and reached for Nezuko.

Kanao: Not good, not good, not good! Run!

Kanao: Thanks to you, we went through hell, Aoi! Say you're sorry!

Aoi: in the first place, why did we have to run from the police?

Kanao: We, the Demon Slayers aren't officially recognized by the government. So, we can't actually walk around carrying our swords openly. They wouldn't believe us even if we explained about the demons, and it would only stir confusion.

Nezuko: Even though we're working so hard?

Kanao: Well, that's just how it is. For now, let's hide our swords on our backs.

Aoi stuffed her swords in her pants.

Kanao: we can totally see them. Put some clothes on, idiot.

The train's whistle blew, and it began to leave the station.

Kanao: Oh, no! The train's leaving! Are the police still around?

Nezuko: We'll have to go even if they are.

Aoi laughed. She then jumped up.

Aoi: I'm taking you on! Lord of this land!

Aoi ran around the corner.

Kanao: Hey, idiot!

Nezuko ran after her.

Nezuko: We should go, too!

Kanao ran after them.

Police: Hey! You three!

Nezuko and Aoi jumped onto the train. Kanao ran after them and held onto the rails of the train.

Kanao: Nezuko! Aoi!

Nezuko: Kanao!

Aoi and Nezuko pulled Kanao up. She fell on both of them.

Aoi: This thing's fast!

Kanao: Nezuko... Are you sure about bringing Tanjiro along? Wouldn't the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters, be the safest place for him?

Nezuko looked at her and smiled.

Nezuko: Yeah. It's fine. Wherever we go, Tanjiro and I will always be together. We are never going to be apart again.

Kanao smiled back at her.

I'm gonna save you no matter what! I swear your little sister will save you no matter what!

Nezuko: KAGAYA UBUYASHIKI! NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO I PROMISE YOU WON'T ESCAPE ME!

Nezuko: Tanjiro and I are staying together. We're not going to split up.

Nezuko: The bond between Tanjiro and me... cannot be... severed by anyone!

Tanjiro... the current Nezuko thinks. I swear...

Rui was on the train. Lower 1 was on the train. The Mugen Train drove away...

読んでくれてありがとう! 🧡