Chapter 51- Its almost time

Day something of daily positing

I need to stop

Third Person:

Kanao gets punched so hard, she breaks through two doors and lands in the room across. The girls trying to defend her earlier scream in fear.

Warabihime: How dare you lay a finger on me? Keep your hands to yourself, rotten little brat! Someone needs to discipline, you and harshly. I'm more than happy to volunteer.

A man in a purple kimono and a grey jacket talks.

Sir: Oiran Warabihime...

He gets down on his knees.

Sir: I beg of you, please, please find a way to forgive her. Customers will be arriving very soon, and we need you. I'll see that she's reprimanded harshly. You have my word. I'm begging you. I'll be humiliated tonight without you.

Warabihime turns to his direction and smiles sweetly.

Warabihime: I suppose I was just a bit too hard seeing as she's a newcomer. See that her wounds I looked at. And please, Master, raise your head and stand up. I am the one who should be apologizing right now. Lately, so many things have left me irritated, you see. I'm heading off to work, so get this place tidied up.

Lavender: Yes! Of course!

Sir: Call for some help and get this room order! Don't do anything that would get on Oiran Warabihime's nerves.

That little brat. Even though that girl is knocked out cold over there... Her injuries are only minor, which must be a result of the defensive fine technique. She's no civilian. I bet she's with a Demon Slayer Corps. That said, she doesn't have the skill of a Hashira.

Warabihime fixes her lipstick and smiles happily.

Warabihime: it might have taken a bit longer than I expected, but it seems they've finally taken the bait. Let's see what you got, swordsmen. I'd be more than happy to devour everyone of you.

Nezuko was walking around holding stuff in her hands.

What an unsettling feeling. At night, in this city... there's a murky presence in the air.

Girl: Zenko!

Girls: Zenko!

Kanao opened her eyes. She gasped as she sat up. They all smiled, relieved.

Brown: Thank goodness.

Lavender: Are you all right, Zenko?

Kanao: ... What just happened?

Camo: After you got punched, you blacked out, Zenko! We were worried sick!

Kanao: Oh... That's right. I'm just a bit dizzy as all. I had the weirdest dream I had become a man.

Camo: we brought you some food, Zenko, so eat up!

Brown: And use this to keep the swelling down.

Kanao: Ow ow ow!

Camo: You gonna be OK?

Kanao: Yeah. It's not as bad as it looks... I think.

Lavender: Thank you for earlier. This only happened because you defended me.

Kanao: Well, of course I did. Anyone would rescue a person in need. Isn't that right? Especially if you're an elder child, like I am! That's why I can't just stand by while a younger girl is crying!

Lavender: But that's not true at all. Everyone here's busy Just trying to take care of themselves each day. This is the very first time we've met someone kind as you.