Chapter 17- A trio

Thank you for 1k views! 🤎
1000回読んでくれてありがとう!🤎

Warning: There's a lot of Timeskips

Third Person:

Aoi was laying on the ground. Kanao's haori served as her blanket, while Nezuko's haori made up for a pillow. As soon as Aoi woke up, she started yelling. She jumped up in rage. Everyone else looked at her like she was crazy, which she was.

Kanao: She's awake!

Aoi: Fight me! Fight me! Hey you!

Aoi chased Kanao around.

Kanao: This is how he is when he wakes up? I hate that more than anything!

Kanao holds onto Teruko's shoulders and hides behind her. Aoi stops and sees everyone giving her the dot eyes.

Aoi: What are you guys doing?

Nezuko: It's a burial.

Aoi: Burial?!

Nezuko: You help out, too, Aoi. There's still a dead body in the mansion.

Aoi: What's the point of burying the corpses? I'm not doing that! I'm not helping! Forget that! Just fight me!

Man, Kanao thinks. She really is a loon. What does she mean, "What's the point?"

Nezuko: I see. You can't do it because your wounds are hurting you.

Aoi grows a tick mark on her face.

Aoi: hAh?

Those two are beyond help! They're both crazy!

Nezuko: No, that's OK. After all, we have a different pain threshold. Carrying the bodies out of the mansion, then burying them by digging a hole is really hard. Kanao, these kids and I will do our best, so don't worry! You should get some rest, Aoi. Sorry to ask too much of you!

Nezuko's plan to antagonize Aoi worked.

Aoi: DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME, DAMNIT! I'LL BURY A HUNDRED, NO, TWO HUNDRED OF YOUR CORPSES! JUST WATCH! I'M GOING TO BURY MORE THAN ANY ONE OF YOU!

Everyone was praying for the dead bodies. Aoi just had to ruin it.

Wearing her mask she headbutted a tree.

Teruko: What is that person doing?

Kiyoshi: Better not look.

Shoichi: Yeah.

Suddenly everyone hears Nezuko's crow.

Crow: Descend the mountain! Descend the mountain!

Shoichi: That crow is talking!

Kiyoshi: Just don't think anymore.

Teruko: Ok.

Crow: All right, follow me! Follow yours truly!

Aoi stops headbutting the poor tree when she sees everyone leaving.

Aoi: Hey! Where are you going?

Nezuko: We're descending the mountain.

Aoi: We're not done with our battle yet!

Nezuko: You're tired, aren't you? Come on, we're heading down.

Aoi: I'm not tired!

Aoi rushes to everyone.

Aoi: Let's fight!

Kanao: I wont allow it! I wont allow it! I wont allow it! You can't go, Shoichi! You're strong, Shoichi! Shoichi is the one who's going to protect me!

Since Kanao has no idea she killed that demon, she's clinging onto Shoichi, as it he's her savior.