Chapter 65- Uppermoons

Guess what you think their ranks are before reading!

Third Person:

A Kakushi was walking through the destroyed village. He stopped when he stepped on a mirror and broke the glass.

This is awful. What kind of battle do you have to wage to end up like this?

The Kakushi climbed up a pile of rubble. He gasped when he looked down. The trio were all unconscious. Tanjiro was awake in the middle.

Kakushi 1: Found them! Everyone! I need you to come! They're here!

Muzan: They defeated it? An Upper Rank?

Muzan coughed a lot. He had blood coming out of his mouth.

Wife: Master Muzan...

Muzan: For a hundred years... For a hundred years nothing had changed! But now it has! Do you see? This is an omen! And eventually, they will reach that man. Kagaya Ubuyashiki! We will defeat you without fail during our generation! You, the sole blemish on my family!

The lights of a golden brown castle lit up. The place was endless. Doors led to more doors and rooms we're surrounded by endless amounts of stairs.

The alternate dimension. The Infinity Castle. The fact that I'm summoned here means... that an Upper Rank was killed by the Demon Slayers!

Sanemi's muscles tense up. He calms himself down and jumps off the edge. He falls past a room that has a pond as it's floor. He lands on the ground and sees rooms moving around him. He jumps on one of the moving rooms which takes him upwards.

He finally then is front of a demon with long white hair and purple eyes.

Sanemi looks to his left and hears a high voice.

?: Well, well, if it isn't you Lord Sanemi!

The demon who spoke to him was a girl. She had pink and green hair. She had light green antlers with pink flowers on them coming out of her forehead. She also had light pink and light green pins in her hair too. Another hair accessory she wore were two bows. One was a swampy green color and the other was navy blue.

She wore just an open, black, sleeveless jacket with pink embroidered details on the front as a top, exposing her chest. She has white sleeves sown onto the jacket. Under the white was a light green slightly transparent material. Way up on her arms were pink ruffled armbands.

Her skirt was the same black color, as it was also very short. There was a pink heart on it. Under that was another miniskirt that was completely pink.

She wore green sandals which the heels of were a tan color. On her left leg was a green leg warmer.

She had green eyes. They read Upper Five. On the right corner of her forehead was a light pink heart. There was a light pink heart on her left cheek too. Her right leg was covered in hot pink hearts. Some were cracked, others were sealed. The demon also has pale skin and long pink claws.

Upper 5: So lovely to see you in such good health! What has it been 90 years?

This was Mitsuri.

Mitsuri: The thought that you might have paired to my heart full with anguish!

Sanemi saw a demon behind her.