Chapter 16- The female beast

Yay we're halfway done with season one

Third Person:

Nezuko quickly ran up to the masked girl and punched her chest. She cracked the boar's ribs.

Kanao: She broke her bones.

Nezuko: Aren't you a member of the Demon Slayer Corps?! Don't you get why Kanao refuses to draw her sword?! It's because Demon Slayer Corps members can only draw their swords for combat! But here you are, giving her a one-sided beatdown! Is that fun for you?! You're the lowest of the low!

The boar girl coughs but then she starts to laugh.

Boar girl: Oh, so that's why? My bad. In that case, let's fight barehanded.

Nezuko: No! I don't think you get it at all! First...

The female beast gets up and dashes to Nezuko.

Nezuko: We're not supposed to fight each other, period!

The beast kicks Nezuko and then tries punching her, but Nezuko dodges them.

Nezuko: Fighting barehanded doesn't make it all right! Listen to me!

The beast jumps on Nezuko and moves around her body. Nezuko pushes her off, and the boar lands on the ground. She tries to kick Nezuko but she dodges the attack.

Look at her, Kanao thinks. How can she move like that? I mean, Nezuko just broke her rib.

The beast finally manages to kick Nezuko. Nezuko swings her foot at her but the boar arches their back to dodge. Then they bring their head back up and look at Nezuko. Nezuko gasps before getting punched.

Kanao: Actually, has Nezuko broken the code, too? She did break her bones.

Shoichi wiped Kanao's cheek as she talked.

Meanwhile Nezuko is still sparring with this crazy boar girl.

Th-this girl... Her attacks are bizarrely low!

The girl tried to punch Nezuko's abdomen but Nezuko slapped her hand away.

It's just like... just like... battling a four legged beast! Target her low! Even lower than your opponent!

Nezuko tried to kick the girl thinking she wouldn't dodge the attack but the boar girl does dodge and slams Nezuko's head to the ground with her foot, making Nezuko's nose bleed.

The flexibility of her joints... is inhuman!

The boar girl jumps back and gets up.

Boar girl: Pretty awesome, aren't I? Pretty awesome, aren't I?

She said it twice, Kanao thinks wiping her nose. Singing her own praises...

Boar girl: And look like what else I can do!

The clearly crazy woman arches her back so much her head is touching the ground, under her legs. Both of her hands are holding her ankles. While doing this, she laughs like crazy.

Nezuko: Stop doing that! Knock it off when you've got busted bones! It's gonna get worse!

Boar girl(I wanna put her name soo bad): Worse? Fine by me! Nothing can top the pleasure of this moment!

Nezuko: You have to think about the future, too!

BG: What do I care?

Suddenly, Nezuko grabs the girl's shoulders.

Nezuko: You need to... calm down!

Nezuko kicks the girl's forehead, with her good foot.

Kanao: That feeling! Are your bones fractured?

The boar girl jumps back. The ugly mask fell off. Nezuko stares at her shocked but Kanao's reaction was a bit different.

Kanao: HUH?! A ORETTY GIRL?! HUH?! YOUR FACE!

BG: What the hell? You've got a problem with my face or something?

To Nezuko and Kanao's surprise, the boar girl was pretty. They imagined a girl with, under average looks. BG just started at them with her bleeding forehead.

Kanao: What a creepy girl. You're body is nice, but you're personality doesn't match it.

BG: Why the hell are you staring at my face like that?

Kanao: I-I'm not!

Kanao runs and hugs Teruko from behind.

Kanao: I'm not looking at your face!

Nezuko: We don't have a problem with your face! It's small, fair, and I it's nice!

BG: I'll kill you! Come at me!

Nezuko: Not happening! I'm not attacking you anymore!

BG: Try kicking my head one more time!

Nezuko: Nope, I'm done!

BG: I said do it! Come on!

Nezuko: I say, you should sit down! Are you OK?

BG: Hey, Bigfoot! Let me tell you my name.

Finally.

Aoi: It's Aoi Kanzaki! Don't you forget it!

Nezuko: How do you write that?

Aoi: Write? Write... I don't know how to read or write! Although it's written on my waistband-

Suddenly Aoi's body freezes.

Kanao: What's wrong?

Shoichi: He froze.

Nezuko: What's the matter?

Aoi's eyes roll into the back of her head as she falls backwards. She passed out due to her injuries.

Kanao: She collapsed! Is she dead? Is she dead?

Nezuko: She's not dead. It's probably a concussion. Because I did kick her forehead pretty hard.

Teruko: Are you OK, Nezuko?

Nezuko: Yeah.

Teruko: Amazing! Can I touch your leg?

Nezuko: Here.

Nezuko lifts her leg up so Teruko can rub it.

That's scary! Not a drop of blood from Nezuko's foot. How hard is it anyway? Even the wild boar's knocked out.

Teruko: Nezuko, your leg is so hard!

Nezuko: You think so?

To be continued...

読んでくれてありがとう! 🤍