Chapter 6- First mission

Third Person:

It's been fifteen days. A man in a hat that covered his face bells came walking to Urokodaki's house. Nezuko saw him from outside.

Nezuko: Hi there...

Haganezuka: My name is Haganezuka. I have forged Nezuko Kamado's sword, and I am here to deliver it.

Nezuko: Oh.

Nezuko bows to the man.

Nezuko: I'm Nezuko Kamado. Come in.

Haganezuka sat down and took the covered sword off his back.

Haganezuka: This is the Nichirin Sword. I've forged it myself.

Nezuko: Um... do you want to come in, ha-

Haganezuka: The materials for a this kind of sword only come from the mountain closet to the sun. Made of Scarlet Iron Sand and Scarlet Ore. Unique, they produce steel that can absorb sunlight.

Nezuko: Wow really?

Haganezuka continues to explain to Nezuko.

Urokodaki: The man still refuses to listen to a word anyone else says.

The man shoves his face near Nezuko making her flinch.

Nezuko: A hyottoko mask?

Haganezuka: Hey, you're a Child of Darkness, aren't you? We'll isn't that lucky.

Nezuko: Uh, my parents names were Tanjuro and Kie.

Haganezuka: That's not what I meant. You know how your hair and eyes are that magenta tinted color? When a family that works with the moon has a child like you, it's considered lucky and cause for celebration.

Haganezuka pokes Nezuko's cheek.

Nezuko: Is it really? I had no idea.

Haganezuka: That means there's a good chance this sword will turn purple! Right, Urokodaki?

Urokodaki: Yes.

Nezuko holds her sword.

Haganezuka: Come on, hurry up and draw it! Nichirin Swords are also referred to as "Color-Changing Katanas." Because depending on the bearer they change color.

Nezuko takes off the cover and reveals the grey sword. The sword turns black.

Haganezuka: BLACK!

Urokodaki: That's interesting.

Nezuko: Why?! Is this turning black mean something bad? Is it unlucky?

Urokodaki: No no. Just that's it's a little unusual. You don't see it often, it's pitch black.

Haganezuka rages that the sword didn't turn bright purple.

While Haganezuka screams, Nezuko's crow flies in.

Crow: Nezuko Kamado! I bring you orders.

Nezuko: It can talk?

Crow: You must go to a town northwest of here! And hurry! Young girls have been disappearing!

Nezuko gasps. She's about to go on her first mission ever.

Crow: Night after night, at least one vanishes. You must hunt down the demon lurking there and kill it! Nezuko Kamado, prepare yourself well! This is your first assignment... as a member of the Demon Slayer Corps!

Nezuko: Alright... it's time.

Nezuko puts on her uniform. It's brown with a skirt. She puts her hemp leaf pattern haori on. She also put a small pink bow on.