Note

Thankyou for adding my new book His Mistress into your reading list/ Library. So this book is about two Best Friend who happens to be sharing same se.x drive and love each other so much that .... that even they don't know how much ✌️😜

Okays It is Win-Bright Story

One night was planned because Win was married afterall to his lover Zea. After few years of marriage  Zea fell out of love and started cheating behind Win back. Win being sweetest doesn't want to hurt his wife so he tried his best to keep their marriage but at one point he commit a mistake by sleeping with his best friend Bright.

Bright being Win's best friend he decide to help Win by giving him one hot and passionate night of se.x. It was suppose to be just one time thing. But one time was enough for both of them to go back again and again and million more time after that one night. Bold and independent Bright never planned to become somebody's Mistress, but sharing one hot passionate see.x night with Win makes him agree to become a mistress to his best friend Win.

In Love or Revenge we saw Bright cheating on Win, Win cheating on Bright but now let's have some fun when Win Bright cheat on Win's wife Zea ✌️

This can also be Married to My Best Friend 2, but I guess His Mistress is more suitable.. just let me know what you think. I had pretty much gave you the idea about the book 😅. I'll start posting Chapters soon ❤️

Alright note for some sensitive Readers:

Nobody fancy Cheating and Divorce but it is going to happen in this book. Might you'll feel bad for wife, for mistress and for husband at some point but just know that this is a book of my imagination Where things are bound to go wrong and character are going to make mistake at some point because if everything goes right then it won't be a book of adventurous ride, isn't it ?

For BrightWins Just a heads-up what is coming on your way: Friendship, Extra martial Affair, Lots of smut, Cheating, Lies, Gateway with Mistress, Guilt, Feelings, Wrong choice, Divorce, Confession, Family Acceptance, Pregnancy, Finally Husband and Wife.

Daddy Win

Sweet cheeks Bright

Sweet cheeks Bright