Chapter 50

Three months later, Win was a free man. He gave Zea what he promised her and after all formalities were done Win was now eligible to propose Bright for marriage. He couldn't be more happier about it as life got easier for everyone specially the two of them. It was the night of celebration both of them decide to meet their friends in a Club to have some drinks and dance until everything hurts. Then for tommorow Win had plan a perfect surprise gateway with his little minx. Both will be sneaking away for next 10 days for vacation. Though it's a surprise for Bright and he's not knowing until he'll be reaching at the airport. Win already know his lover get mad for a moment as Bright still hates it when Win spent money on him unnecessary. He is not a great lover of surprise either but Win is confident he'll win his lover around like he always do with his kiss, wit and charm. Well it work everytime on his lover. Bright isn't someone easily swayed and he's stubborn and become more sassy with times but Win know all the ways. Luckily Bright's new Boss was Win's father's old friend so he easily manage to get him time off. Win had to make sure not to let it slip when he's too drunk tonight.

Win looked at his watch and called out "Come on babe, let's get going". Bright responded shouting back "Yeah Yeah give me 10 more minutes". Win chuckled hearing his lover voice he decided to make himself a glass of scotch while his minx is getting ready. Win sat down on a living room sofa looking around at their house.... Their home. They moved in 2gether couple of months ago and this place was perfect. He smile fondly looking at their pictures hanging on the wall, Photos with families and friends. Their shared things laying around the house. Bright and him can be seen clearly in love, messing around happily with everyone. Honestly Win never knew it'll ever be possible for him to be this happy, content and this much in love with  the one he called his best friend all his life. He know the reason of his happiness is all because of having Bright in his life. His family is happy, Friends too but the most of all he's the happiest person alive. Bright suddenly appeared wearing his sexy little red dress announcing in a sing song way "I'm Ready". Win quickly looked up as he let himself get lost in his sexy little minx beauty. His lover is too damn sexy and beautiful at the same time.

Bright was wearing his sexy little red dress. It was Win's favorites as well. The dress showed Bright's beautiful curves and good amount of skin, it causes Win to lick his lip while looking at his minx with lustful eyes. In response Bright smirk "Snap out of it baby, I actually wanted to make out in this sexy dress Ofcourse not in the bedroom.. we can save that for later". Win chuckled at his lover, Bright knows him too well. He walk closer and grabs Bright's hand as they both head out towards their garage. Win whispered in Bright's ear  before getting inside his Aston Martin "I think you wore this dress on purpose to tease me. Do you wanna play in the Club". Bright giggle replying "Well duh! Why else would I wear it?". Win laugh out he knew it, Bright got kicks to teases him up in front of other or in public. He love to seduce him, rile him up, make him do all kind of naughty stuff in public. Some will feel ashamed but for them it's just kinky, as both are equally dirty, crazy and madly in love and lust with each other. On top it's always worth it cause the night always ends up with hot, dirty and vul.gur se.x.

Soon both of them reached into the Club, greeted their friends with hugs and fist bump. Drinks served to both as soon as Win seated he pulled Bright as he settled between his boyfriend's legs then on his lap. Lots of drink served while everyone chatted away laughing and teasing each other. Both were really surrounded with most amazing people, they couldn't think all this would be possible without their friends support and help. Win couldn't think of the better way to celebrate his freedom without the people he love the most in the world.

Just after an hour, Bright went on the dance floor with Krist, Gulf and Gun half tipsy and half horny. All eyes were on them but none of them seems to be care enough as they were just having their own fun. While Win was sitting around on the table with his friends his eyes were firmly watching his lover enjoying dancing and teasing him from afar. He wasn't interested on any other person to the slightest in the Club, no one compare to his minx, nobody is as beautiful, strong and seductive like his lover. No other person would enjoy the level of doing every kind of dirty and naughty stuffs like his sexy minx does. Both are equally shameless and horny for each other. They can be describe as Perfect match and Most compatible partner. His C, already was rock hard watching Bright moving seductively wearing his favorite red short dress in between the crowd. Fuck! he can see Bright cleavage bouncing on his chest, shaking those plumpy as.s and he can't wait to grabs those once again. Singto break Win's dirty thought and ask "Tell us dude, when is the proposal?". Win responded laughing "in times, not so soon bro. I just become single again". Mew chirps slurring "Why you want to wait more isn't this you always wanted. Marry Bright and give him lots of babies. Show him off to the world that hot minx belongs to You".