Chapter 13

Bright raised his eyebrows in question, as Win smile widely he stated "Well you're my Mistress, aren't you?. This is what we agreed yesterday. So with se.x we must include meals, sexy lingerie, dates, sneaking away for weekend and so on, doesn't it?". Bright giggle shaking his head while responding "I don't know Bun, this is my first time being someone's Mistress". Win laugh out too, he pressed his lips on Bright's cheek saying "Yes, Very true but we should do it right way. Let's make it fun and exciting... Not that sex isn't fun with you, it's mind blowing but let's mix it up with other stuff and make it more mind-blowing". Bright look up at Win, everything Win said sounded very exciting to his ears to be honest. He smirk and climb on Win hips once again he rub his wetness on Win's C  answering "I'm up for it, if it's you".

Win grip Bright's hips moving him more faster saying "Oh Princess I'm always up to have some fun with you..... And are you sure you're ready to go again?". Bright purred, running his nails on Win chest "Yes, I'm. You don't worry I'll be doing all the work", Win finger reach out to touch Bright's folds as he hissed "Please get to the work then", Bright giggles "Yes Sir". He stopped moving and align Win C at his P enterance moaning through out when he felt his P wall deliciously stretched once again until the end. Bright didn't waste time, he started bouncing hard fast and rough need to be quick one because they both need to get up early for work tommorow morning and it was already getting late.

Next day evening Win finished getting ready for his date with Bright, though it's  just his Best Friend, Bright. And it's not even first time that they both are going out to eat dinner but still date sounded really strange for the first time to Win. Maybe because he's a married man now and he had not been on a date since he started dating Zea. Win decide to take Bright out of town, somewhere he'll get to enjoy been close to him and able to hold his hand. In 22 years of Friendship it was the first time Win was taking Bright properly on Date. He had put on a bit of effort to look sexy and handsome. As for his wife, Win had already lied to Zea that he's meeting his co worker for dinner and drinks tonight. When Win stepped out of his bedroom Zea was on the couch typing something out on her phone she look up at Win and ask sweetly "Will you be late home, Win?". Win smile back answering "Hopefully not late babe, Will try to come before midnight Okay?", Zea nods responding "Probably I'll be asleep then please try not to make any noise". Win breath out sweetly "I know, I'll try not to disturb your sleep Okay?". Zea smile widely muttering "Thanks, Win".

Zea was at home, when Win return back from work after taking half day. He was expecting from her to start again from wherever they left of last night after him hanging up on her but that nothing  happened. Instead she was sweet and nice towards him. Zea being sweet to him again made Win feel somewhat guilty for cheating but for hell reason he didn't wanted to cancel his date with Bright at any cost. Because in the end he is sure that Zea won't last long with her sweet attitude. Win soon made his way, reaching out to place a kiss on Zea cheek muttering "I'll see when I get back, love you", Zea just nods her head and replied "Have fun, don't drink too much since you've work in the morning Okay?". Win chuckled and gave a nod then pulled himself from her, heading straight out of his house. After sitting inside his car Win let out a deep loud sigh. Honestly he never thought he'd be capable of doing this act so efficiently, lying and cheating fluently to Zea, he also know whatever he's doing to his wife is totally wrong and she doesn't deserve this even if she's seeing someone behind his back but leaving Bright now or even staying away from his little minx is next to impossible for him. Bright has become his new addiction. He is already doomed and ruined, some more won't change anything of the consequences.

For now he should concentrate on his date with Bright. Having se.x was one thing but going on an actual date is totally something else. He let out another sigh and drove toward Bright's apartment. Once Win reached he parked his car and head towards Bright's apartment, he'd had wait outside as it was their actual first date and Win wanted to do everything right, which are the things he meant to do on a date. But  he couldn't wait to see his little minx so Win decide to just walk in the apartment and he place the flowers on Bright's coffee table then called out laughing when he realized Bright is in his bedroom "Princess, you better be ready ?". Bright responded back laughing too "Bun?.. Bun....I'll be out in five, just getting shoes on". Win just decided to wait outside his bedroom door, he leaned at the wall in front while waiting he checked notification for passing time on his phone. Suddenly Win groan when he check the time "...5 minutes my ass... It's 15 minutes already". After another 10 minutes Bright finally open his bedroom door and walk out. Win let out another growled as soon as he saw his minx wearing casual smart in his favorite color Olive Green cold shoulder dress, that stopped until his mid thigh, it was round and beautiful all curves of Bright was displaying to perfection.

Win eyes hungrily trails downward on Bright's body until they reach on Bright's silky smooth long legs  with high heels look so sexy Shit it's going to be difficult for him to handle Bright's sexiness tonight in public. Why does his little minx have to look this sexy? Eventually Win eyes trails back upward without missing any curve imagining well off what's underneath is there. Win eyes reached on Bright's lips a clear smirk was dancing on it, in the end when their eyes met with each other Bright giggles out  "Hi, done being a perv?". Win answered laughing "For time being Yes, you're looking absolutely beautiful and Sexy". Bright walk closer replying "Thank you.  not looking too bad yourself, Sexy". Win breaths out "Thanks, Yes we need to go right now before we ditch out first date and start making out in front of your bedroom". Bright giggles and linked his hands around Win arm as they both headed towards the main door. Bright locked the door of his apartment and Win lead them towards his car, opening the car door for Bright, stealing a quick glance of his minx sexy as.s too tempted to spank it, but it took everything for Win to hold himself back.

Bright smirk at Win, very well knowing his Best Friend gutter of a mind. Win ran towards his driver's seat and soon enough they were on highway. Win had placed his hand on Bright's bare thigh, making Bright to shiver under his touch. It was Win turned to smirk knowing his effect on Bright's body is exactly same as Bright had on him. Win break the silence and ask "How was work, baby?". Bright answered "Not bad, was busy. Yours?". Win chuckled "Same though, I took half day". Bright punch Win arm lightly hissing "You lazy, fuck" making Win laugh out and squeeze his thigh. Bright put on the radio and they both chat like they always do about everything and anything. After driving for about 90 minutes Win pulled his car outside of a restaurant Bright eyes widened he tried to remember the place they both visited once years back, he look at Win in surprise and ask "How many years it's been ..we were here?" Win smile answering "It's been almost eight years".

Bright smile thinking about the memories of them he said "Still remember, how we both had a shitty day at work and just jump in your car ended up here that night". Win nods "Right, so it was. Hopefully it's still as good". Win quickly find the parking spot and after getting down he run to help Bright to come out. Win also wrapped his arm around Bright's waist  keep him closer and walk inside the restaurant.  Soon one of the girl approach them asking "Good evening, table for two?". Win smile answering "Yes please". The girl lead them to their table, while Bright kept glancing around. The place seems bit old fashioned but that's what make it more special too. Both were soon seated and waiter handed them Menu card and wait to take drinks order. Win order sparkling water for himself as he can't drink while Bright order himself white wine. Now only Win started thinking it would've been better if he had book a room for them to stay the night nearby but now it's too late he can't do that Zea won't believe if he make excuse of staying over at his co worker place. But he and Bright can do this for another night.

Comfortable silence fell between them, Bright was thinking, for some reason it would be awkward to go on a date with his Best Friend, but it wasn't though instead being best friend for long years help them both to act normal and stay relaxed in each other company. When the waiter left, after taking their food order suddenly Win ask "I was thinking after dinner we can go wander around, we never get to see this side of town when we here for the first time". Bright excitedly replied "Yes that's sound good bun, can I get an ice cream too". Win replied "Of course, anything you want". Bright happily exclaimed "You're the best!". Win smiled widely, his best friend is such a dork, he just hope their rest of the date goes well too.

Get Ready for another round, coming up in next update only after 40 votes and 30 comments ❤️