Chapter 31

After couple of hours when Bright woke up his hand instantly went to grab Win limb beside him but he didn't find his man anywhere next to him on bed. Bright groggily opened his eyes and rub them before looking around the room, but he find his bed and the room all empty, Bright quickly gets up to grab his phone to make a call but his hands stopped in midair when he saw a chocolate and a small note on the bedside table. Bright quickly grab the note and read it with smile realizing it's Win's handwriting.

Hey, My little minx

We are at the back side of the resort. Come find me when you wake up. Wear the dress I bought for you and remember no panties and no bra. Come to me fast, I can't wait to play with you Sexy

PS: Chocolate is to eat don't use it for other stuff.

Bright giggle reading the last part like he will, for sure he's not shoving the chocolate inside his P. As much as his P felt empty without Win's C, he felt happy after reading the note. This was the first time Win left note for him with a chocolate in their twenty two years of Friendship. Bright obediently peel the wrapper and shove the chocolate in his mouth then went to find his dress which Win bought for him to wear for tonight. After finding the dress hanging in bathroom Bright squeal in happiness, he quickly stripped Win boxer and t-shirt then wear the dress. He glance himself from top to bottom then fix his hair a bit, he wrapped a scarf around his shoulder and went straight to find his man in the backyard of the resort.

Few minutes later, Bright reached at the back yard and saw all his friends were already having fun and enjoying their time together. They had already manned the log fire and eating and singing having their fun. After their intense few rounds of fuck, Win let Bright slept after feeding him because Win knew he's going to tired his little minx again later. Bright was feeling ecstatic to have some more fun with his man, as he saw the mattress and cushions were neatly arranged, with some food and beverages. The romantic atmosphere and delicious aroma of food, in nature, under the cold starry night sky already made Bright feeling giddy to spend some good time with his man and his Friends. Everyone was already gathered around the fire his other three crackheads were toasting marshmallows while Mew was singing. Singto was playing guitar and Off was playing steel drum. It was joyful and everyone was looking happy to have fun musical night. Thankfully the resort allowed to have bit of loud music, consider they were sitting at the backyard so that the other guest won't get disturb with the sound.

It was their second night in Ladakh and Bright already lost count how many time Win had fucked him hard and made him experience heaven. Bright is getting more addicted to Win, he just wanted to keep Win C deeply buried inside his P all the freaking time. Win was insatiable when it comes to se.x and he was exactly what Bright always wanted in his life. Bright smile widened as his eyes met with Win. Win motioned Bright with his fingers to come to him. Bright quickly started walking towards Win meeting on the way his other friends laughing and teasing them. Just few minute later Bright was already sitting between Win's legs. Win offer Bright his blanket to share which Bright happily accepted. They both quickly covered them in a same blanket. As soon as Bright snuggle up comfortably on Win murmured in Bright's ear "Ahh Finally, missed you baby".

Bright wriggle his hips on Win hardness in response. Win let out a soft groan in Bright's ear, he was already hard and Bright action made him more needy he was just waiting for his personal heater to arrive to him so that he can have some fun. Win huskily muttered "You like the dress. It got zipper all the way. I can't wait to take you right here right now", Bright smiled and could only nod his head up and down. Win was driving him crazy already. Everything sparked inside Bright to get fucked hard and rough. Win had set him and his body ablaze. He glanced around everyone seems busy swaying and rocking their body on the music. Bright answered softly near Win ear "Me too, baby. I love the dress now I need your C in my P". Win quickly retorted "I'll fuck you soon but You won't get anything until you strip off this dress. You'll rock that tight P, all nak.ed taking up my C in your C.nt in front of everyone. I'll shove my C deep inside your tight little P. And You'll get to grind and roll your c.nt on it. Just get nak.ed for me".