Chapter 17

Bright put his hands on the wall and pushed himself back hard against Win C, causing them to slammed against each other more harder, Win C hit every right nerve of Bright's P causing him to screamed out after taking every hard thrust "Yes, Yes baby. Aaahhh so hard... So good". Bright fuck himself again and again meeting Win thrust and in no time he was coming hard spilling himself over the top of Win. Win quickly pulled out his C from Bright's P and placed his little minx back on his feet on the ground, then turned Bright's body around roughly as Bright stand his back facing Win in split second. Bright pressed his both hands against the door to stable himself but before he could Win slapped Bright's as.s hard and fast few time before he pushed his hard C once again inside Bright's P. Win breathlessly growled in Bright's ear "Fuck baby, next time you flirt with someone in front of me I'm gonna spank you more than what you have received today".

Win gripped tighten on Bright's hips, pulling Bright's as.s further out, spreading Bright's legs wide apart  letting himself drill into deepest inside Bright's P. Win used Bright's hip as a guide to move him back and forth on his rock hard C. Bright felt every inch of sliding Win's hard C in and out of his P, all along the delicious sensation drive him wild and crazy. The grunt and groans fall from Win lips made Bright tuned on more as if he was in heat. Win thrust become more frantic, eager and dominant, he got more rougher as if aiming to rip Bright's P by fucking him harder Bright let out a loud scream "Ohh God... Aahhhh". Bright felt he's once again on the edge the urge to come was too much to hold on. Win hissed pressing his hands against the door "Baby ... fucking your P makes me feel so damn good", Win gave Bright more leverage to move his as.s more onto his C. As Win grind his C, tip after every thrust Bright find himself exploding his second O more harder than the first time. His body shook to the very core.

Bright clenched his P wall tightly around Win C, putting pressure on Win, bringing him closer to his own O, while Win Fick and fuck Bright harder and rougher like an animal. Bright heard Win breathing got heavier, he felt Win C pulsing inside him after expanding like never before and his movement also become slower. Soon after few weak but hard thrust Win growl "Fuck Yes, I'm gonna fill your P".  and he spilled himself into Bright's. He continues thrusting few more time in his high as Win's whole body shook against Bright's until he emptied his every single drop of come in Bright's P, Bright felt warmth of Win Come in his gut as if he's Win's come bucket. Win kept himself buried deep inside Bright's, before he started showering millions of kisses on Bright's back, shoulder and neck. Win growl breathlessly in Bright ear "I love.. love fucking you so much".

Bright was panting hard he turned around to look at Win face, his legs still feel weak and wobble, causing Win to grabs him just in time. Bright entire body felt weak with the energy he invested in sex just now. Win reached out and kissed Bright's lips for few before they pulled himself from each other, breathless and panting hard looking all flushed. Soon enough Win started to strip himself down to nak.ed, as he stand in front of Bright causing him to trace his eyes on Win nak.ed form, from top to bottom and lick his lips at the yummiest sight. Win demanded "Dress off". Bright smirk in response "Make me". Win growled in his deep voice and pointedly stated "baby I'll bend you to the couch and spank you if you don't. Now get it off we are going for a shower and another fuck, before I need to go".

As good as spanking sound to Bright, he didn't think it's the night for having that. They never got much time like before since Win always need to leave to go back home... to his wife. So Bright did as Win ask, he slowly slide down his fuck me dress and let it fall down onto the floor, he stand at his front door all naked in front of Win. Win look at every inch of Bright's body with lustful eyes while his tongue run on his lip and his C, beginning to hardened again at the sight. Bright leaned closer to Win's naked body pressing himself. His hand hold the base of Win C as he slowly stroke him few times and purred in Win ear "Mnn All ready to fuck my P again, baby?". He demanded growling "With you... Always .. Now move ..shower". Bright teased giggling "Yes Sir". Bright walk first, heading towards his bedroom shower, while Win decide his little minx need more spanking he gave Bright two making him yelp at sudden pain, but before Bright could say Win pick Bright up in his arms and reach out to kiss his little minx, heading towards Bright's bathroom to take shower. Once they reached, Win placed Bright down and Bright decided to make the most of their time while he can since Zea decided to stay around more for some reason.

Bright pushed Win back on to the wall and he kneel in front of Win, taking his hard C into his mouth without giving any warning. He had missed Win so much in last few days, and he doesn't know when they'll get to spend some time again, as Win isn't staying much like before at his place and Zea wasn't going away so much either. Wait, Bright pulled Win C out and literally shake his head to shake away his thoughts about Zea. Why he's thinking about her, he shouldn't be thinking about her at all at the moment especially when he's taken her husband C, in his mouth and pleasuring him like he's Win's CS. Bright, took Win C into his throat and began deep throating as he decided it was the time to concentrate at the task in his mouth and hands....

Win was chilling at home during weekend he was laying on the couch watching some soccer on TV as Zea was out for lunch with her friends and Bright had ask Win to grab a movie with him, It was not a date just Bright wanted to see latest Shah Rukh movie in Cinema hall. He ask Win because no one else agree to go with him so he decide to drag Win instead, not that Win mind and he's sure sure that his little minx just wanted to perv over Shah Rukh Khan nothing like he wanted to be with Win and fucking him. And talking about his minx Win grabs his phone and decided to annoy his best friend a little just because he can. Win type his message

Win:  hey My little minx what you doing?

Bright responded Win after two minutes

Bright: watching DDLJ, you? Enjoying your peace and quiet afternoon? Lol

Win: You've watched that movie almost million of times, lol. Yes very much so?, still up for the movie later?.

Bright : And your point?, I like Shah Rukh, hehe. Yes of course, I can't wait to watch him on big screen, damn he's hot

Win : so obvious lol, You want me to pick you up or meet you directly at the Cinema hall, just know that I already booked our tickets.

Bright : You can pick me up daddy :D Now pleaset leave me alone you've interrupted me enough. See you later

Win : Sure, See you later baby.

Just as Win sent his last message to Bright, he heard the sound of front door open and Zea walk in with tons of shopping bag in her hands. She smile at Win sweetly saying "Hey, honey?". Win smile back and ask "Hey babe, How was your day?". Zea answered "Good, thankyou". She made her way, throwing all the bags on the couch then press a kiss on Win cheeks. Though Win wanted to enjoy his wife attention and new endearment she started to call him for the first time but there was a huge part inside him was waiting for it all to go to hell again and they start argument. He know it's really stupid of him to think like that but he knew it's going to happen sooner than later for some reason. Win look at the branded  shopping bags he ask "Did you get anything nice?". Zea nods saying "Just some clothes and shoes... I think I'm in need of a bigger closet soon". Win agreed nodding his head and laughing out. Zea was right she definitely needed a bigger closet for herself, with the way she's do all the shopping. Win never understand why she need more clothes and shoes when she had plenty of them already that she had hardly wore.  Don't know what would have happened if he didn't had such a good job. He'd had screwed and broke a long time ago. Though he didn't mind giving so much money to his wife but sometimes it started to piss him off looking at the figure she spent on unnecessary stuff, he wish that Zea atleast get some part time job just to realize and understand the value of money to the least. 

Suddenly Zea ask "What time is your movie going to start?". Win replied "Not until 7, You want to come along?. It's Shah Rukh movie". Zea shake her head answering "No thanks, not with Bright". Zea took Bright name with a hiss. Win felt relieved with her answer "Okay, maybe I'll take you out on a dinner some other day". Zea quickly agreed "Yes, I'd like that, let's go for Italian". Win nods and after saying Zea head towards their bedroom with all her shopping bags. Win sigh out it'll be the best if she doesn't accompany them. Also his life would have been so much easier if Bright and Zea had get along together. But it can't be possible now considering he's having an affair with his best friend. Win sigh again realizing that there's still some time left to meet his little minx he decided to grabs a coffee. Win shouted in his bedroom direction "Babe I'm heading out for coffee you coming?". Zea replied "No, I already had. I'll just shower and take a nap now". Win replied again "Okay see you soon, love you", and he left the house after grabbing his car key, phone and wallet. As Win sat inside the car he pulled out his phone and text his little minx.

Get ready for another round guys. Next update after 40 votes and 30 comments.