Chapter 21

Win was eager for his two nights away trip with his Bright, it was the only thing  on his mind since last week he met Bright for movie and dinner. He really doesn't remember when was the last time he planned something like sexcapade. He waved Zea quick goodbye and get into his car, though it was so wrong of him to lie  and fool his wife, sneaking away with his Mistress to a hotel but he just couldn't help himself especially after kissing Bright last night in Gun's kitchen, it felt thrilling  for some reason plus he started to wanting more of Bright. Bright is not just his addiction he had become his dr.ug which keeps him sane now. He just can't get enough of his sexy little minx. Win was already on his way to pick up his Mistress, he knew they won't get caught where the hotel is located. Soon Win reached in front of Bright apartment building and just decide to text him that he's waiting outside. Bright didn't take long and soon head towards Win's BMW with a bag in his hand, wearing casuals short and crop top with sunglasses on. He throw his bag on the back seat of Win car and climb in front on the passenger seat. He smile widely saying "hey". Win smirk in response "Hey, my little minx. Ready to get away for couple of nights". Bright excitedly replied "Hell Yes, no worries, no rush, just You and Me ... Can't wait baby".

Win laugh, he was glad to see that he was not the only one who was excited for this trip. He reached out placing his hand on Bright's bare thigh and started driving towards their destination. They both had decided that the next two days Bright will only play Win's mistress and not his best friends, this way they can have their way with each other Plus their trip will get a lot more hotter. Win ask "How was your day at work?".  Bright replied "Good. Yours?". Win respond "Same". They both chatted some more. Both of them were talking like old best friend throughout the ride but knew once the car ride was over then it'll only be se.x for them. Soon enough Win pulled up in front of their hotel, it'll be their home for next two days. Win had made sure to get the bestest suite room. He chose the most expensive room top floor with hot tub, hoping to have some fun in that.

Win stopped the car as he get down first and running around to get the door for Bright,  Then he gave his car key to valet before he grabs their things from back seat. This was all new for both of them, since they never booked any hotel for se.x before, never thought they'd experience something like this together and they had in them to do something like that, so both were equally happy and excited to spend time with each other. Win slipped his hand around Bright's waist asking "Ready?". Bright excitedly replied "Yup", both headed inside towards the reception counter. Win gave their names and took the card key then went straight towards elevator.  Once both were inside Win was suddenly started feeling anxious knowing if Bright see the luxurious room he booked for them then he's surely going to kill him. Bright hates when he spend lot of money on him. But Win wanted to do this right in every way and style. As soon as they get out of the elevator Bright already started glaring at him.

And once Win pushed the bedroom door open. Bright placed his hand on his hip and called out "Bun?". Win sweetly smile saying  "Baby, if we're doing this we are doing it in style. Moans and groans  all you want, but it isn't  going to change anything. This is all ours for next two days - nights so let's just enjoy and have lots of fun". Bright sigh in defeat throwing his hands in air, he stepped inside causing Win to closed the door behind them smiling widely. Bright took his time looking around the huge bedroom suite with hot tub, huge bathroom. Top floor view Win felt relief when he saw Bright look mesmerized with the place. When Bright was done looking around he turned towards Win and motioned him to come closer with his index finger.  Win quickly stepped in front of him, Bright immediately grabs Win shirt collar and pressed their bodies against each other he whispered sensually and confidently on Win lips "Damn baby, this place is incredible. You've a good taste. Now I can't wait for you to fuck me on every surface and every corners of this room". Win smirk back responding "That's the plan actually",