Chapter 51

Warning water sports ahead 😜⛲

Bright couldn't believe Win managed to keep their vacation a secret until he was literally standing at the airport wearing his casual ripped shorts and extra large jumper. Bright was totally amused looking at the jet that Win hired for them. He ask while smirking "So where are we heading to, Bun?". Win grinned and respond "Well, My love it's a surprise for you" after saying Win kissed Bright cheek and held out a blind fold in front. Bright raised his eyebrow keeping his hand on his hip asking curiously "Tell me if you're taking me to a Strip Club or Is it a BDSM with leathers and whip... Wait, Are you going to fuck me in front of shameless Readers...?. Win chuckled hearing Bright's silly rambling he placed the blindfold over Bright's eyes tying the knot as he held his lover close saying "wanna get fucked in front of Shameless Readers haa? Not at all, it's a surprise, which is why you need to put this on".

When Win took Bright inside the jet, he whispered "I love you"  and kissed his little minx cheek again. Bright can't believe how crazy in love he felt with his man. Bright turned his head to gave Win one sweet soft kiss in return. Bright smile widely after pulling him back, he love the way Win always makes him feel, the way he held him always closer, securing him between his both strong arms, every person deserves to feel so much loved, wanted and worth it from their partner. Very soon they both landed at their destination and Win held Bright tightly asking "You Okay, my love?" Bright nodded his head. 

Win help Bright to get down causing him laugh at Bright's eagerness. Bright groan hearing his boyfriend laugh "Bun, you're a beast". Win responded sweetly "Are you ready for your surprise?". Bright nodded his head earnestly. Win quickly pulled off the blindfold from Bright's eyes and watches his  expression. For a second Bright look at Win then to his surrounding in confusion, he was at the beautiful Island with huge Villa in front but then his eyes landed on a name plate and that's when something snapped at him "BrightWin... This is... Wait ...Did you bought this Villa for me?". Win was already grinning he replied "Not just villa, this island is your's too" . Bright didn't waste time and jump into Win's arms. He started kissing him in excitement.

When Bright broke their kiss to suck oxygen Win ask "So, did you like it?" Bright nods answering honestly "Just a Perfect place" smiling widely before kissing his boyfriend once again. Win put Bright down and linked their finger asking "Let's go and look inside first".  They island was surrounded by white sand and turquoise water. Their villa was a surprise for Bright but having their own island as well was something unreal, he never expected Win would this far to buy something like this for him, for them where they can get away from peoples and spend time naked day and night all alone in peace without worrying about outside world.  The Villa was built in modern styled. Their kitchen and cupboards were well stocked up for their two week stay. The huge bedroom and bed sent Bright into heaven after looking all around the whole Villa Bright sat on their bed and sigh out "Bun, This.. This is incredible but you didn't had too, You know how much I hate it when you spend your money specially when we just bought our own house".

Win quickly sat next to his lover and pulled him down  clumsily on himself instead of answering, he began touching Bright soft moun.ds. His both hands sneak inside Bright's jumper caressing his lover's huge melons as he knew how to make his lover forget about unnecessary discussion. Even though Bright was correct Win didn't had too, but the man always wanted to have a place to sneak away where they could walk around hand in hand being all naked and fuck wherever and whenever they want without worrying about other people and place, where they can live their kinky  adventures life indoor as well as outdoor. Since they both love to  be shameless Win decide to buy an island just for them, thankfully he manage to find the good bargain and he couldn't let the deal slip from his hand. He doesn't had to worry about finances anymore because Bright pretty much handle his own expenses and Win doesn't have to bother about anyone's expenses anymore.  In all truth Bright wanted to be mad at Win, but the fact that his boyfriend did all this just for him made him fall in love with Win even more. He softly caresses Win cheek saying "Thank you Bun" Win tilted his head looking confused he ask "For What?". Bright continues "For everything, risking everything for me, for being my best friend, for always being there for me, For loving me this much and bringing me here..... thank you". Win felt equally thankful to Bright but he doesn't need to voice out because Bright already know. So in response Win leaned forward and captured Bright's lips making him to giggle out "Bun, can we just stay here and never return back?".