Chapter 34

It's been more than three month, the longest Bright and Win haven't spoke with each other. Bright doesn't knew anything about Win, how he is doing but he was feeling miserable without his best friend in his life. Bright open Win's last text message on his phone that Win sent on the same night they had argument.

Bun: I'm sorry baby for acting like that. You're right, I'm no one to stop you from dating someone, but I won't hide that I felt very jealous and I think it's the time we end our affair. I need some space because I don't want to feel jealous or bitter just cause you're dating someone else. You should go ahead and choose the best partner for yourself.  I will be around soon I promise then we'll stick being best friend once again. I love You.

Bright eyes filled with tears, no matter how many times he read the same thing it always makes Bright heart clenches in sadness though that night he replied Win by saying that it will only be the best but now he's not sure if he made a right choice for himself by dating Josh. After saying Yes to Josh for dating Bright thought he finally got what he wanted in life, as first few weeks were felt like heaven. Josh announced on every social media that they're engaged with each other. For couple of weeks they posted all kind of lovey-dovey couple pictures. Josh was the sweetest towards him and made him feel top of the world but suddenly after a month or so everything changed about his personality. He wasn't the guy Bright thought he was in reality. Josh become very much possessive and started to controll of his life, being Bright's office colleague he was everywhere and all the time with him. Josh even stopped Bright meeting his friends in bar and clubs. Then he started making Bright feel worthless and small. He made Bright feel like that no one else would want someone like him in their life.

Win had call Bright few times but Bright couldn't talk to Win though he was already feeling lonely without Win, he wasn't in touch with his other friends too, few times Bright decided to talk, to call his Best Friend but Josh words had got into his head good, as the thought of being worthless enter in his head Bright stopped himself from calling Win, nor he accepted any Win's of his call. Day by day he eventually started to believe that all kind of nonsense Josh was telling about him was true. Bright was badly suffering every single day in his toxic relationship but he couldn't share all his thoughts with anyone, not even his other friends and how could he? How he'll explain someone why he should get punished?, Why he's worthless because he wanted to fell in love with his Best Friend who is married, Bright was sure this is his karma for having an affair with a married man. Maybe he truly deserves to suffer this pain and loneliness. Suddenly Bright jump on his seat when he heard Josh shouted at him "Why the fuck you're crying again?. Stop with your drama we don't have much time. Let's get going".

Bright instantly wipes the tears from his cheeks as Josh pulled Bright roughly wrapping his hand around Bright's shoulder. He dragged him inside the restaurant. It was Krist birthday celebration, initially Bright had refuse to attend and tried to make excuse to joined his friends for birthday celebration and dinner but Krist being adamant he personally get in touch with Josh and request him to bring Bright for couple of hours atleast. Josh half heartedly agreed to take Bright and so here they were.

It was exactly three month and fourteen days, Win haven't seen Bright not even he was able to talk to him. Apparently Win and other friends thought that Bright got lost in his own romance world, with the way Bright and his new boyfriend posted pictures on every social media accounts of them being happily together made Win more jealous that he eventually stop using social media, but it wasn't like he didn't call or text Bright. Though Bright's couple cheesy as fuck pictures made Win pissed off to the point that he wanted to just kill Bright's boyfriend but that didn't stop Win try to get in touch. It was very sicken to be honest that Bright wasn't responding his call nor his text messages. Win doesn't know if Josh stop Bright or there's some other reason. Win couldn't find much about the guy and nobody really likes him in their group ever since he was able to captured all Bright's time to himself. As Win got ready and head out after locking the door behind him because his so called wife and him had a huge fight a day before and she decided to spend couple of days at her friends apartment. Win was happy atleast he'll had a quiet house all to himself for next couple of days.