Chapter 43

The last couple of weeks were absolutely hell for Win and Bright. Zea was showing her true colors threatening Win that she will take half of everything from him. Though Bright was against giving anything to Zea. She even started calling Win trying to seduce him convincing him to break off with Bright and get back with her again as she was ready fir a new start but Win had already made his decision choosing Bright. She even had the cheek to call Win few times late at night trying to change Win's mind. At Bright was laying on his stomach watching Win sleeping face as Win was asleep next to Bright after their heated round of se.x suddenly Win phone started ringing with Zea name. Win groggily ask "Love, can you check who that is?". Bright moved and check Win's phone display and rolled his eyes after seeing Zea's name on the screen. He informed "It's Zea". Win quickly opened his eyes asking Bright "What does that bit.ch want now?". Bright muttered under his breath "Let's find out, I'll talk". In response Win shrug,and wrapped his arm around Bright's waist. As soon as Bright swipe to answer Zea growl "Where the fuck you're Win?. Don't tell me you're busy screwing your little S's P". Bright smirk hearing that. He replied calmly looking in Win eyes "Sorry Zea, This is not Win, he can't come to the phone".

Win grin shaking his head hearing Bright laying his hand Bright began moving around Bright's na.ked skin. Zea roared on the call "Bright? Is that you?. Put Win on the phone right now!". Bright responded back "No I'll not put him on the phone he's busy right now". Win chuckled at that and his hand slide from Bright's breasts sliding between Bright's legs as he started rubbing his minx's bare P. Bright instantly spread his legs for Win's easy access as his lover began trailing soft kisses on his sexy little minx breasts climbing on Bright's body moving down until he reached between Bright's legs. Zea groan from the other side. After hearing Bright she was sounding really mad "busy doing what? I always knew you are after my husband, you seduce fucking my husband even before we decided to get seperate?". Bright hissed back "So what if I seduces and fucked your husband. You made his life miserable. I had to do something about it. And frankly I wouldn't have fucked him....as it was your job afterall but as we both know how terrible you were. So anyways for your kind information right now Win is busy between my legs to talk to you. Bye now". And Bright hung the phone, as the call disconnected they both laugh hard. Win couldn't hold it either he buried his face between Bright's legs and laugh it was fun though. He enjoyed every second of it the way Bright pissed Zea was enjoyable and surely deserve a reward from him. Soon Win phone began to ring once again but this time Bright hit the reject button as Win began eating his P making him giggle and moan at the same time.

It was weekend and Bright's was about to leave his apartment to go meet his Mom leaving Win alone at his apartment to complete his pending office work. But as soon as he saw Zea car entering into the premises, his heart started beating faster than ever. Obviously he didn't like the idea of Zea visiting to his house and more Win meeting Zea at his apartment alone and for some reason he wanted to show Zea how much Win loves him now and not her. Without thinking much Bright ran back into his apartment and saw Win was lazily laying on the couch reading some reports. Bright didn't waste time, he jump on Win's lap without warning and capture his boyfriend's lips kissing him passionately. Win too happily responded back by passionately kissing Bright grabbing Bright's both cheeks. Win shoved his tongue into Bright's mouth causing Bright's to tighten his hold on him. Though Bright was putting his everything into their heated kiss but his mind was still thinking what makes Zea think that it's okay for her to showed up at his apartment to meet Win.

Bright never wanted to make Win more destress in the given situation but, this was Bright's apartment and Win belongs to him and he is now his boyfriend . Suddenly Bright gripped Win t-shirt and pulled it out from his head, leaving Win torse all nak.ed, he let run his fingers on Win's skin leaving his marks. Win arousal hightend in an instant as he grounded his hardness against Bright's P and kissing his lovers soft lips aggressively, he also slide Bright's spaghetti strap of his dress from his shoulder and trail wet kisses on his bare skin. Win groan when Bright let out a throaty moan pressing his P. Their kiss heated more as they ground against each other harder back and forth. Win hands went inside Bright's dress squeezing his breasts while Bright's fingers laced into Win 's hair. Suddenly both of them heard Zea shouted looking at the two "What the fuck is happening here?". Bright was half expecting for her to leave his apartment after watching them because he was enjoying their make out session and wanted to continue more. Win didn't pulled Bright apart either, but he stopped kissing and turned his head confusingly looking into Bright's eyes. Last few days were very stressful for Win that he had barely seen cheerful and Bright was doing everything to make Win feel destress. There was so much going on and Bright wanted to do something for him. He wanted to take advantage as he got the chance to get back to Zea. Bright smirk at Win as Win then turn his head towards Zea. Win quickly understood why his little minx walk back in the apartment and started making out with him passionately. Bright look at Zea in the eyes and ask "Can we help you?".

Zea snarled angrily watching Bright sitting on Win lap "You S!!. How dare you?... What the fuck you're doing with my husband?". Bright rolled his eyes on her then he jump down from Win lap and said "First of all, he's soon to be your ex- husband and that's no one's fault but yours and Secondly We were about to fuck each other right here on this couch. So how about you walk back out of this door and let us continue from where we left off because we don't want any audience here". Win was suddenly taken aback he had never seen this side of savage Bright before. He could sense it's going to be fun watching Bright and Zea one on one live. Win decided to stay quiet and watch the show he let his sexy little minx claim his ownership on him. Bright fist was clenched at his sides he and Win didn't moved and stayed sticking together at the same compromising position Zea hissed in anger "You little S. Who do you think you're talking to. Broke off your relationship with Win or else I'll not just take half but everything from him using the fact that he was cheating on me with you since long time. I also got proofs as well". Bright was looking more pissed now as he climb off from Win's lap and stand face to face with Zea.

Somewhere Bright believe that Zea has been seeing someone too for a lot longer than him and Win started having se.x His gut instinct was strong but he didn't knew where to start investigating. Bright hissed "Well, can you tell me what proof you got?. How do you plan to take everything from Win when you never work a single day in your life... You know what I have had enough of you now. I always kept my mouth shut even though you behave like a crap with me for no damn fucking reason but not anymore". Zea stepped in closer and said hissing "You're such a shameless S. I knew it you got the habit of screwing married men?. But I don't understand What does Win see in you?". Bright snapped angrily "That's fucking enough. You were never good for My Win. You're nothing but just a gold digging bit.ch, use him in every way possible. Win had given you every fucking thing.. Your full life still you never appreciated. Get out of my house right now". Win smirk watching his little minx getting all feisty, who knew his savage lover will put Zea in her place in this way. He could see Zea was getting more angrier on them but he gives a damn.

Zea turned to look at Win, who seems to be enjoying the show a bit too much for her liking. She hissed at the two "You know what, You're welcome to keep him anyway. He's usele....". Bright didn't let Zea complete the sentence and without warning his tight slap landed on Zea cheek making her wince at the sudden impact. Her whole body shook up. Bright then stands nose to nose looking all furious and he angrily hissed at her "How fucking dare you to speak about my man like that. You're the one that isn't fucking worth of him. You're one useless, lying, manipulative, selfish, disgusting human being. And there's definitely something wrong with you in se.x department as well because damn my man knows very well how to fuck every single holes on my body". Though Win was furious at Zea for commenting something, but before he could react his minx did and that was enough for him. His lover only become more stronger than before Josh incident. He know how to put people on place. After hearing Bright words Win also felt his C twitching inside his joggers, he can't wait to fuck his minx every single holes on repeat right then and there. Bright further added firmly "Maybe you were not just good enough for him. Now you got two second to get out of my apartment before we started fucking each other in front of you".

Zea look back at Win face, causing Win to only shrug at her. For some reason she was expecting Win to defend her but Win was least interested, instead he was enjoying the show too much. Bright snarled one last time "Out Now!. Next time don't fucking dare to come back here and disturb our se.x time". Zea opened her mouth in shock. She wanted to say something but Bright turned around and sat facing Zea on Win's lap. Zea glared at the two on Bright's action while Win pulled his sexy little minx and slide his straps down from his both shoulder. Though Bright had imagine fucking Win in front of Zea alot of time but right now his heart was thumping inside his chest at the anticipation how far they can go. Zea shift her glare at Bright making him to smirk at her. Win hands cupped his both breasts and his lips began planting wet soft kisses on his minx's shoulder in front of his soon to be ex wife. Soon Bright started moving his hips on Win hardness as the two forget they got audience. When Zea couldn't take the show she shouted at the two "This is not fucking over, you both have to pay for this". After saying she stormed off and slammed the front door behind her back.

Happy Diwali to all my Readers. Don't forget to Share your thoughts ❤️