Chapter 12

Bright started moving his lips faster around Win C wrapping it tightly. Win gripped only increases on Bright's hair as he increased his movement, He look up at Win face as his mouth worked efficiently on Win's C making himself wet in the process for Win. Win eyes were closed tightly, lips parted breathing deeply and his face expression was that shows in complete pleasure making Bright to smirk at himself. He started making slurping lewed sound that only describe how much he's liking taking Win delicious C, how good it tastes in his mouth, how much he wanted to make Win feel pleasure using his whole mouth. Bright mouth  and his sound send electrifying vibration right into Win gut as he moaned Bright's name "Oh baby, I'm close.... so fucking close baby.... Your mouth feel so good ....Suck harder baby... ". Bright speed up while trailing his finger nails all around Win stomach and hips trying his best not to leave mark but also failing to do so. His mouth working more faster taking Win C in and out, trying to deep throat, trying to fuck his mouth hard and rough by slamming the C tip against the back of his throat.

Win hips began to jerk with  mind-blowing blow job. He moaned out in the pleasure in a way which he never felt before fucking anyone's mouth. His hips jerk and moved more harder, he pushed Bright on his back and climb on Bright's mouth. Trapping his little minx between his legs on bed as he began shoving his C into Bright's mouth harder. Win C felt more thick and heavy, the come that would spill out from it Bright knew would be more creamy and plentiful for him to take all. 

Bright was practically worshipping Win C, as Win growl "Shit, baby... I'm gonna fill your... mouth, open wide... " Just then he spill his warm thick powerful milk... So hard that this time Bright knew he couldn't be able to swallow it all, as in results he choked out, spill some come which leaked out down on his chin that later trickle down to his neck, then to his breast wetting his negligee in the process. Bright felt his  world narrowing down to the taste and smell of Win delicious C. The massive C was pumping steadily, tensing and expanding on Bright's tongue until Win emptied himself all. Bright made sure to clean up Win C, his balls. He lick every last drop of his come from Win's C. Win body was shaking and sweating so much with his  O, that he let out a loud strained breath. When Bright was done he pulled out Win C, with a pop sound then move his tongue around his mouth to lick and clean himself, as he moaned at the taste of come on his tongue which he couldn't able to swallowed earlier. Win jump back down on the floor, while panting hard trying to catch his breath. Bright ask smirking "You feeling better, now?".

Win breath out after chuckling through his pants "Much better, but I'll feel more better if you turn around, bend over spreading your legs and let me Fuck your P from behind?". In the end he smirk at Bright causing Bright to giggle. His Best Friend got such a dirty mouth, that his mind is always in gutter, same as him. Bright stood up on his feet, let his baby doll negligee fall down from his body, leaving himself completely nak.ed in front of Win eyes, he look in Win eyes confidently and proudly causing Win to reach out and pulled Bright's naked, sexy body against himself. The come he shoot from his C, earlier showed it's trace in a white line as it slide on Bright's silky smooth body causing Win to scoop out some on his index finger and take it back to Bright's lips. Bright felt heat rise wherever Win was touching him, he immediately took Win finger into his mouth licking his index finger hard. Win reach out and kissed Bright's chin muttering "You look more sexy Baby, When you eat my come". Bright moaned hearing Win words, the heat rose between his legs causing his empty P to clenched tightly around nothing. 

Bright was wet and throbbing for Win, he was so ready to take Win C inside his P. But instead Win pressed his lips against Bright's, and traced his index finger once again going down this time on Bright's body until his finger was between Bright's legs. He run his finger between Bright's P lips and over his wetness. As soon as he felt the warm wetness he let out a primal growl "Shit baby, you're literally dripping to take my C in your P". Bright moaned in response "Yes, Now do you wanna do something about it?". Win hissed in commanding tone "Yes, bend over for me, my little minx". And he spank Bright's plumpy as.s. In response Bright again moaned out "Yes Sir, right away". Bright did as Win ask, he turn around and bend over placing his hands on his bed flatly, after spreading his legs. Win walk closer and stood up behind Bright's, after grabbing his hips, Win spread Bright's legs more apart, pulling his as.s more up in the air. Bright then felt Win hovered on his back and pressed million of kisses on his nape, shoulders and back on his as.s while he let his hard C rub against his wetness. Win fingers  and lips run all over on Bright's as.s and between the cracks, until he reach out to his wet P. He lap his tongue tasting Bright's wetness spreading his P lips apart.

Before Win moves away, unexpectedly Bright got another spank on his as.s making himself to yelp this time. It made Bright to squir.t his juice out making his P more wetter and once again Win let his tongue explore the places before he align his C at Bright's P enterance from behind. Win slammed himself forward, entering into the deepest of Bright's P hard and quick in one go causing Bright to cried out "Ohh Yes!, So good". Win did not waste time and start fucking Bright from behind. Slowly at first, teasing his little minx, making Bright to push his as.s back on his C, without using words Bright was begging Win that he wanted more harder and faster. Win didn't took much time to tease his minx  and soon he fucked Bright, the way he wanted harder and faster. Bright moaned loudly at the feeling of being full once again with Win C, he felt Win sliding in and out to his nerve. Win grunt while he continues fucking  Bright's P hard and fast. The room filled with the delicious sound of their skin slapping against each other. Bright clenched the sheet below more harder as he begged "Aah, faster baby... Ohh  Fuck me faster.. so good.. more baby fuck me".

Win granted whatever Bright wanted. He grabs Bright's one shoulder and slammed himself harder inside him by pulling Bright's to himself. His other hand slide around to Bright's P from the front, rubbing his sensitive bud furiously between his fingers while slamming himself harder and rougher into Bright's P from behind. Bright legs become jelly and he felt like anytime he's going to fall. When he heard Win panted in his ear smugly "Get on your four's, on the bed for me baby. I can clearly feel you trying to hold yourself up to take my C". In response Bright let out a breathy laugh, he did as Win ask, he climb on his bed, get onto his four's. Bright felt the bed dipped behind him as Win climb on and once again, he pressed his C, against Bright's P enterance but this time he rub the tip of his C on Bright's wetness making him feel shudders as whimper escape from Bright's lips.

Bright start to begged Win once again to get back inside of him, while grinding his P on Win C  which soon enough Win did. Win pushed himself once again inside Bright's P and began poundin pushing against every spot harder that made Bright to scream out wildly. Win fingers once again rub Bright's sensitive bud, to make his little minx feel more pleasure, getting fucked, while his lips trails all over on Bright's back both of their hips moved in perfect rhythm against each other. Bright pushed himself back and Win pushed himself forward matching the pace, Bright felt his O taking over every part of his body, he was shaking and burning with desire. Bright moaned "I'm close bun..".

Just as words slipped out from Bright's mouth he felt Win stopped moving and he also pulled out his C from Bright's P.  But just as Bright was about to ask his Best Friend what the fuck... Win had flipped him around making Bright laid down on his back, pushing his legs wide apart, he reached down pushing his lips roughly onto Bright's and his C find his way back into Bright's P. He pulled away from Bright's lips just to whispered into Bright's ear "Come with be 2gether, Baby", and with  that he thrust harder loudly banging the bed against the wall.  Bright scream out just having two powerful thrust and spilled hard at the same time Win body shook as he spill himself inside Bright's P core. Win names continuously fell from Bright's lips, as Win tried his best to prolonging their O as much as he could while they both ride each other in their high, Their body move in sync until they emptied themselves against each other and reach their end 2gether wrapping themselves around each other.

Win buried his face in Bright's neck as his thrust gets weak while grunts and groans become deeper and breathless. Their body eventually fall still on bed, as their heart raced in their chest. Both of them were loudly panting. It took some time for them to calm down and catch their breath. Win lift his face from Bright's neck, then peck his lips before he pulled himself out and rolled down to lay next to Bright on his side. He watch Bright was still panting hard as he breath out "Fuck, that was incredible, Bun". Win retorted back smiling "It always is between us". Bright giggle nodding and Win pulled him closer to his body.  Bright placed his head on Win chest and hand on his stomach as Win wrapped his hand around Bright's shoulder and caresses his hair softly. Bright breathe out in relief atleast he make Win feel better.

Suddenly Win ask "Baby, what you doing tommorow after work?" Bright look up at Win face answering "Not alot, why?". Win smile responding "I was thinking we could go out for dinner just the two of us". Bright giggle and teased "Bun, are you asking me on a date?.. So sweet of you".  Bright was just messing with Win. Bright knew Win wasn't asking him on a date, because they're only having sex without any romantic feeling, because they are just Best Friends afterall. But Win smugly respond "What you'd say if I want to take you on a date?".

First date in next chapter, only after 45 votes and 30 comments ❤️