Chapter 41

Win pulled up in front of his own house and saw Zea has already arrived to meet him. He really doesn't know how this meeting will go but he's not going to tell Zea about him and Bright wanting to get together atleast not right now. He still remember the day when he first introduced Zea to his parents, their words were "Win son, we don't think you  realised  what you need in your life, it has been right in front of you all along but We just hope until you realize the importance of your happiness it wasn't too late". Win never thought much about it but certainly they were talking about Bright and his importance in his life. They knew all these years what Bright means to him and how important he is in his life. They knew Bright and him are meant to be together it just they both just only realize right now.

Win climbed out of the car and head inside the house. Zea was sitting on the sofa, she widely smile looking Win walking towards her as she muttered cheerfully "Hi", Win gave a small smile responding "Hi" and went to sit in front of her on the single couch in their living room. It was the first time they meet each other since Win ask to try trial seperation three months ago. For a moment an awkward silence fell in between them but Win decide not to prolonged it he started asking "how have you been?". Zea replied sweetly "I'm alright, I missed you alot baby". Win seems to be a taken aback as another silence fell between them.

Win knew the longer he will take, the harder it'll become. Maybe Zea doesn't feel the same as him, she might not ready to give up their marriage but he has made up his mind. He's done being miserable in his marriage with Zea and he want to live a happy life with his little minx. Though he can already sense it's not at all going to be easy. All those years he was believing that one day they will be happy with each other because they might still love each other until he realized his feeling for Bright. Now that he wonders he had never loved Zea, because his happiness always meant to be Bright. Win took a deep breath and said clearly "Zea I want divorce". Zea was suddenly shocked her expression changed annoyance as words left from Win's mouth. She ask shockingly "What!! You want a divorce?". Win nods his head adding "Yes, Zea. We were both miserable in this. You don't love me and I don't think I'm in love with you either. So why stay married to each other when deep down we don't want to be with each other?. Why stay miserable with each other, when we could possibly stay happy with someone else".

Zea seems shocked and angry with what Win just said to her. He expression give it that she didn't like what Win demanded. But then she hissed in anger "It's him, it's because of your fucking bit.ch Bright. Your S ask you to do this He's asking you to make this stupid mistake by divorcing me?". Win felt angered hearing Zea addressing Bright that way. He quickly shook his head and said "What ofcourse No, It's not him. It has nothing to do with him. And why are you shocked with my decision. Did you not know how we live like a roommate even after being married. Are you perhaps trying to tell me that you're happy to be with me in this marriage". Zea once again hissed in anger "Huh, do you really think I'm that stupid? I don't know since how long you're screwing your beloved best friend... Probably you still are fucking him. But that's not important to me. You can fuck anyone you want".

Win frown hearing that, Zea words only means that she knew all along that he was with Bright still she stayed quiet all these time but why then it click to Win. Ofcourse Zea wasn't caring that he was seeing someone else, sleeping with Bright. Zea was angry because after divorce she will not have the lavish life she's used to get in his house. She won't have everything which she get now. And this was the only reason Zea was still staying with him. After realizing Zea's true intension Win felt very very angry at his so called cunning wife. He hissed at her "You know what, fuck this marriage. You couldn't care less that I was with someone else. You didn't care that I was having an affair with Bright. All you care about is only my money and things...nothing more".  Though Win tried to stay calm when he spoke those words to Zea but he couldn't control his anger and came out harshly. He couldn't keep his calm when he realized how fool he was to think about her all these months and  still stayed blinded giving everything she needed.

Zea gets up from his seat and groan "Think whatever you want, You want a divorce?. I'll give you one but I'll be taking half of everything since you're a lying and a cheating bastard in our relationship. I'm entitled to half". Win too gets up and pointedly stated in full anger "Entitled?. You aren't entitled to anything. You've never worked a damn single day in your life cause you never have to, cause I look after you ... I gave you fucking everything. But above all you're the reason I started having an affair. You've made my life hell Zea in last two years, always picking fight for no reason, accusing me for having extra martial affair even though I didn't had one, always trying to make me feel the bad one. Always going in your stupid mood fucking off my days. Did you ever actually love me?. Or was it always my money you loved?". Zea was suddenly furious, her face turn red in anger. Win knew whatever she did to him but he shouldn't be talking to her this way, no matter how angry he was. His parents brought him up better but Zea had pissed him off and he couldn't help himself, not right now atleast.

Zea put her bag on her shoulder and replied "I'm out of here, you'll soon be hearing from my lawyer. I hope you and your little bit.ch are happy now but be warned I'm not gonna make this divorce easy for you and for him". After saying Zea stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind her.  Win groan in frustration as the meeting went more worse, than he had ever imagined. Win was expecting for Zea to get upset, mad at him for asking divorce but he wasn't expecting her to respond in this way. Win also knew what she meant by not going to make it easy for them both but he'll do anything for Bright. He too need to call his lawyer and tell him what's going on but that's for tommorow. Right now he's already pissed off to talk to anyone except he wanted to be with the love of his life, his minx. A small smile appears on Win lips as he takes out his phone quickly dialling Bright's number, there was an urgent need to hear his lover voice to calm himself down and he knew only Bright will make him feel better at the moment.

Bright didn't waste time as if he was just waiting, he answered Win call right away. Bright ask sounding worried "Are you Okay Bun? She didn't try to kill you?. Did you change your mind about me, about us?. Do you realize that she's better than me?". Win let out a soft chuckled hearing Bright words then he answered "I'm Okay love. She didn't killed me. You're the only one for me and no one is better than my sexy little minx.....I've ask Zea for divorce, though she's not happy. She demanded half of everything..... And I don't know how but she knew about us, our secret affair. She knew everything about our affair from all those months ago". Bright quickly responded "Shit, really baby. I'm so sorry". Win shrug himself saying "Honestly love, it's not your fault so don't be. Though it's not gonna be a easy journey but it will be the best in the end. She can take half of everything. I really don't care about anything except for you love".

Bright smiled hearing Win words there's surely more important things in life than money and fancy things. As he responded "Yes I'm always with you and maybe now you can actually be happy". Win answered smiling "If I got you beside me then I'll be the happiest man. I'm going to head back now. I'm already missing you". Bright sweetly said "Aw baby that was the most sweetest thing I think you've ever said to me. Okay, come fast I'm waiting for you. See you soon baby". For Win, now Zea was the last thing on his mind. All he wanted to do was to go over to Bright's apartment and spend his day with his sexy little minx wrapped in his arms. Win walk out straight into his car drive back to Bright's. He knew being with Bright will make  him feel better, happy and calm. Now atleast he can be with Bright without feeling guilty or feeling bad.

Share your thoughts ❤️