Chapter 7

Win few days, turned into exactly two weeks, It has been two weeks Bright haven't spoken to his Best Friend, not even as much as a text. He had text him, few times just to see how his Best Friend is doing, but he didn't respond back to him at all. Bright remember Win said they'll be alright and he was holding on to those words but he can't deny that he missed Win though, it was the first time they didn't spoke for this long and as much as he know his Best Friend, he must be suffering on his own, for some reason he cannot find himself to believe that Zea start to behave. He feels worried for Win. He was so used to seeing him, every now and then, if not meeting him then atleast they'd be talking and texting every single day but now nothing at all. Bright wasn't like it at all, he doesn't want Win to feel guilty and blame himself for whatever happens between them.

Bright was really getting mad as the day was passing by, but at the end of the day Win is his Best Friend. Win and his friendship means so much and more than one stupid drunken mistake. Well for Bright it does, after two week he's not sure about Win. All their friends were meeting at the bar tonight, but Bright had refuse to go. He told Krist, that he's not in the mood and just decide to have own self pity party by staying at his apartment. Bright decided to have a night on his own with some nice movie with an tub of his favorite young love ice cream from Valeto. Bright soon got comfortable and snuggle pulling his comforter on himself on his couch but got disturb when he heard a knock on his door. Bright groan on whoever the heck came to disturb his movie night, Bright pulled out his body and went to answer the door.

Before Bright could open the door he decided to check through the peephole, He saw his best friend was right there. Win was finally back to him, he was standing looking all nervous on the other side. Bright rolled his eyes at his Best Friend, and open the door. He look at Win with emotionless face, causing Win to look more nervous he rub the back of his neck saying "Hi", Bright huffed out "Whatever", he turned and walk back inside to watch his movie before snuggling back on his couch, under his comforter. Win closed the door behind him, and soon followed Bright and he went and stand in front of Bright. Win started "C'mon, don't be like that, Princess".

Bright immediately snapped "Like what?, You've fucking ignored me for two weeks. Win .... Two weeks?, do you ever remember we stayed apart without talking for that long. Yes I understand stuff happens between us and you needed time to process, but two week against one stupid night... Really?. I began to think that you had all forgotten about me". Win took a step closer and run his hand frustrating in his hair, making it more messy yet perfect then he started "Princess,. Please don't be like that. I needed time. I felt so terrible to do that to you. It wasn't fair to you, fair to Zea, You both don't deserve this, I hate myself to let that happen, hate myself to use you like that. It was all my fault". Bright retorted quickly in annoyance "I don't care about what happened between us Win, That's isn't why I'm mad on you. It already happened and we can't change anything. I'm mad at you because you ignored me for two fucking weeks, I text you, to see how you're but you never replied".

Win look at Bright in confusion hearing the last part and ask "What text?, I never received any text message from you?". Bright frown, what his best friend is talking about, Bright quickly grabs his phone from the coffee table and handed it Win to check the messages he sent. Win expression suddenly turned from confused to annoyed as he muttered "I never got this.... Zea". He added his wife name in the end. This time Bright look confused and ask "Zea, what about her?". Win said looking pissed "She was doing something on my phone. I caught her few times... She must've deleted it. Shit". Bright was too was annoyed now shaking his head he ask "Seriously!, now she's deleting your messages", Win sigh out "Maybe, it's the only reason I think of now... That week she was suddenly sweet, she bought few things for me. she was laughing and joking but then this week again she's back to her old self".