Chapter 54

8 weeks laterBright disconnected the phone call feeling annoyed, he already confirm three time about which flowers to be used in their wedding but the florist is not listening. He not over reacting tho but these days he's been feeling more sensitive and get easily annoyed on everything. Maybe because he wanted their wedding to be perfect. Still there two months time for their wedding but it seems nothing as has done yet. Nothing is going right and he's over thinking everything because he get nightmare often. Win walk inside their bedroom, closer to his fiance asking "Love, are you alright?". Bright sigh out sounding frustrated "No, The florist call again to pissed me off", Win climb on the bed, kneeling in front of Bright responding "Again, don't worry love we'll get everything sorted out. We still got two months before wedding".  Suddenly Bright eyes filled with tears, he felt emotional saying "I want our wedding to be perfect, baby". 

Bright inwardly groan, why the hell he's crying shedding in precious tears on stupid flowers. Damnit it's just flowers afterall. He guess he's becoming weird every passing weeks where Win was trying his best to help him out with particular things. He had found himself snapping at his fiance every now and then which he never wanted to do it. Even he rejected eating his favorite food when Win made it for him last night. Win cooed, wrapping his arms around his fiance "Hey, love now don't cry", he also wipes Bright's tears from his pink cheek. Bright buried his face in Win chest, explaining "I don't know what's the matter with me recently Bun. I feel tired most of the time, My emotions are all over the place. I don't know why I rejected eating my favorite food". Win suddenly look at Bright's face in concentration. Last night Bright rejected eating pizza. It was unusual and just for a moment it clicks him. Win slowly ask "love, is there a chance that there could be a reason why you couldn't enjoy eating your favorite food, having your mood swing". Bright tilted his head in confusion hearing his fiance asking "Reason, What?".

Win started "Love, you came off the rod to pills months ago, is there a chance that might be you're pregnant.  See we never waited long enough for pill to work, almost every single day I'm fucking you raw". Now that explains why he's having mood swing, headache and tiredness, why did he rejected eating pizza. He got rid of contraceptive rod over months ago and they're fucking each other like rabbits every single day and night. Bright slowly whispered "You mean I'm pregnant with a real baby. I never thought about that, I missed my last months period, I thought it's due to stress, it never cross my mind that I might be pregnant". Win nods asking softly  caressing Bright's cheek "Do you want me to get you a test?". Instead of answering Win question Bright ask sounding slightly nervous "What if I'm really pregnant, Bun?". Win shoot a biggest smile to his fiance saying "Then we are having a baby". Bright ask again "And? You're Okay with it?. I know it's our future plan, but what you think about it having our baby now?".

Win responded calmly " hmmm, having Baby with you is Amazing!, Right now or in future it doesn't matter.  If you're pregnant with my child then I'm the happiest man", then he pause and continue "But love, nevermind. What you think is more important for me. What about you?. What you want love?. Do you want to wait couple of years more?. Do  you not want a baby right now?". Bright watch Win face the sadness fill in his man's eyes as he asked those questions to him. Oh God! for Bright it's the last thing he wanted Win to think that he doesn't want a baby. This is not the case, he always wanted a baby with Win. The fact that he's pregnant with Win child was a biggest shock to his system.

Bright quickly pulled himself out from Win embrace and cups Win cheeks in his both hands, saying "What? no baby, I'll be over the moon if I'm pregnant with your baby right now. It's just not expected to happen this soon. Nothing is going right these days so I'm not gonna get my hopes up until I'm sure that you really fucked your baby in my P, miracle happened and I'm really pregnant with your child". Win grinned, at his fiance, running his hand in Bright's hair. His entire body relax  and mood lighten up from tense. He then moved and captured Bright's lips into a soft kiss. When they pulled back Win jumped down on his feet. He stroke Bright's cheek saying "I'll be back soon Will nip out and get you some test".  Bright nods his head giving his brightest smile. Win head out after planting a kiss on Bright's forehead.

Once Win left the house, Bright settled down on his bed, going all over about everything, the more he thinks the more he get convince that he's actually pregnant with Win's baby. All the symptoms were pointing out that he's really pregnant. He place his hand on his tummy, wondering there's Win's baby inside his body. Now he only wish that the test comes out positive, he really want to carry Win baby inside him, he always wanted to, it'll be his dream come true if he gets pregnant for real. Minutes felt like hours to Bright, his hand didn't left his stomach even for a second caressing and gently stroking himself, smiling like an idiot whenever his gaze went down to his stomach.  Bright started to pace back and forth, while waiting for Win to come back soon, looking at the front door in every two seconds soon realizing it's only 5 minutes ago Win left the house but that 5 minutes felt like 5 hours to him. 

After 10 more minutes, Bright heard Win walk inside the house, causing him to run towards Win and snatched the paper bag he was holding in his hand.
Win chuckled "Slow down, love". Bright giggles "I can't, I need to know, it felt like you were away for hours". While telling Bright already made his way towards the bathroom causing Win to follow him behind but as soon as Bright entered, he shut the bathroom door on Win face. That's not happening, Win wasn't amused tho, but it just Bright's way.  Bright quickly open the bag, seeing there were more than 10 tests kits of different brands, Bright rolled his eyes like for real, he can't blame his fiance they're too excited to know about his pregnancy. He pulled few of them and ripped the package of test kits. Bright pe.ed on the small white sticks and lined up one by one.  He could still hear Win whining and his footsteps of pacing back and forth in front of bathroom door. Win impatiently shouted "C'mon, my love. Open the door. Let the daddy get in". Bright chuckle shaking his head "I'm coming daddy. Gimme a damn minute". Bright placed the last stick on the sink breathing out heavily waiting for couple of seconds before he went to open the door.

Win walk inside the bathroom and ask wrapping his hand around Bright's waist  "Are they ready yet?". Bright laugh out "One more minute to go daddy. Calm yourself down". Win did not calm, until Bright pulled his fiance into a deep kiss. They both kissed until the time was up. Bright pulled back and ask Win "You check". Win responded back  "No, you go and check". Bright hissed "I peed on that damn stick, atleast you can look". Win know he already lost the battle so he quietly went closer to the sink and look at the result in silence. Bright whispered softly loud enough for Win to hear from behind "They're negative, aren't they?". In response Win turned and swung Bright around and without knowing Bright was swift off his feet. He was in Win's embrace swinging around in the air couple of times before Win put him down on the floor. He excitedly and emotionally announced "No, they're all positive. We are going to have a baby. Oh My God. My love, you have our baby growing inside of your belly". Bright squeals loudly touching his stomach "Oh God. Really. I got your baby inside me?".

Win answered nodding "Yes, our baby". Bright launch himself in Win's arms, immediately wrapping his hands around Win neck. Bright tears rolled down to his cheek in happiness as Win tightly hugged his fiance, kissing his shoulder, ears and whatever his lips could reached out in that amazing moment. They stayed holding each other until Win spoke "Bright, My love, I love you so so much". Bright replied "I love You too Bun. We are having a baby, how amazing is that?". Win takes Bright's face between his hands and rested their foreheads saying "It is more than amazing. It's really our start. You becoming my wife and us having a baby. Life will only get better from here". Bright nods his head agreeing this is really their start and he couldn't wait... Couldn't wait more to become Win's wife and mother of his child. His life is perfect, everything is perfect. A perfect life he wanted to live with the man he love the most in this entire world.

Share your thoughts. Next Chapter marriage ❤️