Chapter 10

Win let out a growl into Bright's mouth, grab his as.s in both his hands as he pressed Bright's P against his C making him to whimper. Bright was so desperate, he automatically spread his legs, pushing himself hard against the C, rubbing his P up and down roughly. Win felt Bright was little more horny than him with the way he was kissing him and the way he rub his P harder and rough. Bright action made Win more horny and desperate then ever, he took a hold of Bright's hips roughly flipping them around. Bright's back got pressed against the wall as he grind them very hard and rough against each other making Bright cried out deliciously into his mouth. Their lips parted just for a moment to suck up the oxygen, then find each other once again. Win was quick to lift Bright up from the floor, his legs automatically wrapped around Win waist, his fingers gripped Win hair roughly, guiding Win lips on his, while Win C, entered inside Bright's P roughly in one go.

Bright cried out loudly when Win filled his P once again "Yes Bun, so big so good baby". Win began to pounding hard and rough into the deepest and darkest place inside Bright's P. Bright's movement soon met with Win as they both fuck each other hard and rough against the shower wall. Bright nails claws down onto Win back, leaving his marks of pleasure on Win skin once again. Win held Bright from underneath his thighs spreading them apart with both palms pressed against the shower wall for more leverage to steady himself better, doesn't want to risk falling down on the slippery wet floor, Bright hand gripped the edge of shower door and  he was soon bouncing down on Win C harder and faster Win groan Shit his Best Friend body is way to flexible for his own good, he can't wait to use Bright's body in ways that he never knew was possible to do but damn it feel so good when Bright jumped on his hard C like a needy bit.ch in heat. Fuck Bright P, belongs to him from now. Bright slide up and down faster and harder, moaning and screaming Win names millions of times in pleasure

Win growl in response "Fuck your P, so good baby, keep fucking like that.. fuck that C, baby.... this is yours fuck yourself harder..Rip that P..". Win gripped Bright's as.s harder when Bright keep taking Win C deeper and deeper,  inside him every time, as he fuck himself harder without holding back, without caring of any bruises or the fact that he's going to feel Win C not just for days but for weeks this time. Bright soon called out Win name in scream as his whole body shook in Win's arm violently "B..bun. Ahhh Ohh". Bright clings onto Win necks like he's dying in pleasure  Win growl "Come for me baby, come on my C".  spilling all over on Win's.  And it didn't took long for Win as well, his O sky rocketed, the mind-blowing ecstasy took over all the sense of Win while he  spill his warm thick milk deep inside Bright's P. Win O, shook his every nerve, the two of them sink onto the shower floor, as they both felt completely limp and weak. First was Win he drag his back down the floor taking Bright in his arms, Bright settled down on Win lap panting hard holding Win by his neck tightly. Win breathlessly said "Fucking hell baby, what the fuck you were trying to do with me?". Bright took few deep breath and smirk answering "Not trying anything Bun. Succeed giving you mind blowing O inside my P. Didn't You just shoot your thick warm come in me, by fucking hard my P.... So that is not just trying, Right?".

Win chuckled and reach out to kiss Bright's lips. He pulled back a little only to muttered against Bright lip "You're so good in dirty talk. I like it... You know that?". Bright laugh responding "Yes, I've been told this a few times by you and I love it when you say that". After saying Bright capture Win lips, kissing him softly for ages. Win let out a laugh in Bright's mouth and kissed back wrapping his arms around Bright nake.ed body, pulling him closer on his lap, it took some time for the two but eventually both of them showered together and after that got ready to head out. By the time both got ready Win was sure of one thing Bright has become his new addiction and he's doomed for good in real.

Bright and Win were having lunch with their friend Krist, Singto, Mew and Gulf and some other friends couldn't make it due to short notice. Both Win and Bright were acting normal around their friends as much as possible no one need to know they are having se.x. Bright can't wait to see Win reaction when he'll see him in bikini at the Beach. By the way Win is getting horny for him and doesn't want to keep his hands to himself it's easy to tell that it's going to be very hard for him to avoid Bright in bikini. Gulf ask out of nowhere "What are you two been up to?", Both Bright and Win look up at each other, trying hard not to smirk at Gulf question both said in sync little quickly "Nothing". Luckily Gulf, didn't picked up and just nods shrugging.  Win smirk and soon his hands crawl on to Bright's thigh moving his hand up and down slowly getting closer to Bright's centre. Bright tried his best not to moan he bite his lip instead which was better than moaning in front of his friends.

Bright tried to have normal conversation with Gulf and Krist but got harder when Win hands reached to the edge of Bright's panties, Bright instantly shift on his seat when Win index finger slide inside it, touching his bare P causing Bright to pressed his legs hard together. Everyone was hearing attentively about something Singto was telling them about how his colleague having an affair with married woman for a year, while Bright and Win were  altogether in different world. Bright knew Win was teasing him, getting him in front of their friends, but he forgets that what Bright can do to him later. Before he stroke his finger around, Bright's wet bud Bright grabs his hand and remove it from himself then sit crossing his legs on one another, locking the way to get in to his P again. Suddenly When Win chuckled followed by a laugh lightly, grabbing everyone's attention.  Mew ask confusingly "Mate, why are you laughing to yourself. You High?".

Win quickly lied "No, no sorry was just thinking about something". Bright smugly then innocently ask "About what Bun?". Win turned his head to look Bright smirking at him. He need to come up with something. Everyone wait for Win answer as he said whatever the fist thing came into his find "...umm I was thinking ..how about this year we visit to Ladakh for our annual year trip in two months". Krist and Gulf immediately agreed to Win suggestion. Then Krist ask "We all should go to Ladakh, And what about Zea?, She will come this year?".  Zea sometimes comes, sometimes don't when she come she never smile and ruin the trip for everyone. And it also depends on her mood. If this year she decide not to come then Bright get to spend his whole weekend with Win, but then again he's damn sure that she will phone and text Win constantly crying that Win left her for his friends and etc.  Bright just pray that this year she stayed back and don't come to ruin their trip. Win shrug "I'm coming, Zea don't know, probably she'll not". Singto replied "As long as you're coming".

Bright shoot a smile at Singto, he knows it was his way of saying hopefully Zea doesn't come cause she make it awkward for everyone. Win assured "I'll be there for sure looking forward to our trip". Bright suddenly felt himself on edge while his friends talk about Zea, though he felt little guilty about what he and Win were doing behind her back. Yet he know he'll end up letting it happened between them. The passion, se.x between them was not something Bright want to loose just yet. After tasting Win, he doesn't think he can stay away from him no matter how wrong it is. After Zea topic Bright was suddenly silent as everyone continue to eat and drink Win ask softly "Are you Okay, Princess?". Bright didn't answer then Krist also ask "What happened? you're being quiet for a while now". Bright just smile and answered glancing at his friends "I'm fine just tired, not in a mood to talk". Gulf replied "As long as that is all it is". 

All six of them finished their lunch and head towards the beach, as soon as they reached near the Ocean, Krist ask "Ready for the beach ?".  Bright and Gulf screamed excitedly "Yes, Sun, Sea here we come". After screaming they all giggle, then Gulf said " maybe we will found you someone. It's about time you need to get laid". Bright just giggle, Oh Gulf  if oy he knew how Bright just got laid last night, then this morning from the guy sitting next to him. Bright can see from the corner of his eyes Win smirking at him thinking the exact same thing. Bright muttered as they make their way towards to beach to find the place for them "It's not as long as you think, babes". Both Gulf and Krist got excited hearing Bright they began asking "by Who?, When?,  and do we know him?". Not all the times but sometimes Bright really feel he got nosey friends Bright answered flatly "That's a secret". Both Krist and Gulf pout Krist whine "aww why you're not sharing with us", Gulf click his tongue "You suck". Bright just laugh at the two nosey friends and continue walking .

Very soon Win catch up with Bright, wrapping his hand around Bright's shoulder he whispered "You do realize they both won't let it go, right?". Bright turned his head and look at Win saying "I know, I'll make up something once I get time to think. I can't exactly tell them, it's You, can I ?". Win breath out "Hmm, Are you sure you're Okay?, Back there  during lunch you were extremely quiet". Bright smiled and nods saying "I'm fine, honest, bun ". Bright is never going to tell Win that Zea topic made him upset. That would lead him to feel more bad and make their beach trip very awkward which Bright didn't want to happen.  Win kissed Bright cheek muttering "You're bullshitting Okay, but I'll get it out of you". Bright nods he knew Win won't let it go.  He just need to make sure that he didn't let it slip out atleast until they are all alone. Other friends soon catch up with the two and Bright Win soon change the topic.

Next round four, get ready only after 45 votes and 30 comments ❤️