Chapter 9

Win chuckled replying "Apparently, usually it need five minutes, not only seconds", Bright giggles then responded "Well then let me put it to good use", Win pushed his hard C, against Bright's wetness saying "Oh baby, it's all your. Do as you please. Fuck me, however you want". Bright laugh his Best Friend can't imagine what he can do with him, but Win is soon going to find out. Bright gets down from Win stomach though he hates using cond.m but still he don't know about Win, so he went to reach for his drawer to grab one but as if Win read his mind, he stopped Bright asking "Do we really need that Princess, you have that rod in your arm, don't you?. Cause honestly I want to feel your tight P, its warmth around my C". Bright nods, he had an implant rod in him. His rod didn't let him down even once in last four years. Bright settled back and took his position, he lift his hips grabbing the base of Win hard C align it at his P enterance and he let himself sink down on Win's inch by inch.

Bright let out a loud moan when he took it all, Win filled him so good once again. Win roughly gripped Bright's hips in his hands and help Bright to move back and forth. Bright moaned and he leaned back after grabbing Win thighs and move his P on Win C. They both started from slow then speeding up. Soon Win groan "Oh just like that Baby... Fuck feel so good.... So wet... So tight and warm". Win match up the pace, he pushed himself upward to meet Bright's movement and fuck him good and rough. Bright began to bounce on top of Win throwing his head back, moaning and groaning out loud Win name as he let himself loose in trance and ec.stasy. Every time Bright slide out, he took back the C more deeper inside of him. Win C, rub against all the spot that drives him insanely crazy. Win groan "Harder baby, Fuck harder". Bright did as Win ask, he started slamming himself down harder on Win C, causing Win to sit up and held onto Bright's body wrapping his hands around Bright back, pressing their chest against each other. He grab Bright head and kiss him harder on his lips while Bright continued to ride Win C.

Win other hand grab Bright's as.s firmly helping him to bounce harder, Bright clung onto Win, wrapping his arms around Win neck, bouncing and bouncing slamming himself harder. Soon he felt his O, taking over his body Bright groan "Bun I'm close... fucking close". his P wall clenched around Win C, Win hand reach between them, he rubbing Bright's sensitive bud harder and faster making Bright to lost it completely. His moans get louder and he came hard like an earth shattering way and spilling everything over on top of Win. It was something Bright had never felt before. Bright was screaming Win names and they both continue fucking each other. Bright came for the second time under three minutes then Win flipped him, Bright was on his back his legs were push wide apart, Win slammed himself once again in to his P deepest core.

Bright screamed "Ahhh Yes bun!", His lung out in pleasure, Win quickly crashed their lips into a heated kiss, while he pound into Bright's P harder, and fuck him more harder than before. Win growl "Fuck baby, I'm gonna fill your ...P with my load", and he spill his hot warm milk into the deepest inside Bright's P. Win whole body shook with his powerful O, as he kept thrusting until he reached his the end. Until neither of them couldn't take it anymore. In the end Win fell against Bright's body. The two of them tried to chase their breath panting loudly. Bright's sweaty body was still shaking with Hard O,while his P was still throbbing and vibrating as if Win C was still pounding inside him damn, he love the way Win keep his P full, he's again going to feel Win C for days. Win lifted his head to look at Bright's face, flushed and sexy smirk was proudly adoring on his lips he muttered "That was fun...we should fuck again sometime" .

Bright answered breathlessly "Oh Yes, we should. But doesn't that mean we become friends with benefits?... Except that you're married that would kindly make me your Mistress". Win chuckled as he nodded responding "Yes, That's Right. Hey but I'm up for it if it's you.... Princess I feel miserable with her and you're are hornier than me, we can help each other". Bright doesn't know why he just can't leave that women if he know he's miserable but then again Win raised well by his parents and he know what marriage means. And Bright knows Win more than anyone else but now the question is if Bright want to do that?, Can he be his best friend Mistress?. Bright turned his head to look at Win face and Bright would gladly spend his night warming his bed with Win, the se.x between them is too good so he gave a nods. Bright knows it's wrong, Win is married but the bit.ch need good hot se.x and as Win said he is miserable and frankly Bright hate to see his Best Friend like that so if having sex with him makes Win happy then why not?, Atleast in this way they both will be happy and help each other. And it's just se.x right?.. Bright agreed "Alright, it needs to stay only between us. Not even our friends can know about it Okay?". Win respond smiling "Alright, I promise. It can be ours dirty little secret", Bright laugh and Win reached out to pressed his lips on Bright's then grabbing him to rolled his body on himself. They softly kiss, their nak.ed body wraps around each other. Bright doesn't know if it's a good idea or not but he like having se.x with Win and about the rest only time will tell, won't it?".