Chapter 15

Bright Win are sleeping together for couple of weeks now and everytime they have se.x it only keeps getting better. It's been whole one week they haven't seen each other in person due to work, plus Zea being constantly around Win. She stop to go out for shopping, she doesn't meet her girlfriends often like before and the most strange things was she agreed to come meet Win friends in the bar tonight, which she didn't do it in a long long time, so why now?, Zea doesn't even like their friends to be frank and vice versa and Bright don't understand why she is changed all of a sudden. Since Bright knew Win and him are going to meet, he was looking forward to meet him. He planned to sneak out with Win for few and they'll get to spend some time together, but felt very disappointed when Win text him informing that he won't be able to pick him up because Zea is joining them.

Bright felt it's gonna be little weird to meet her because it's the first time he will be meeting Zea after he started fucking her husband. He doesn't know how he's going to look in Zea's eyes, not that she's ever interested to even say hello to him as she always make faces and ignore Bright completely. And Bright too decided not to let his night ruined with his and Win's friends and just go with the flow. He took a shower and stepped out wearing a bath robe, he was choosing his dress when his phone buzzed indicating that he received a text message from Win.

Bun: I'm Sorry baby, she's coming Tonight. I was looking forward to get some alone time with you. Though incase if you're missing me ... Here you go ;)

There was an attachment with his message a photo of him in his boxer, laying on his bed with a little smirk on his lips. Bright let out a groan looking at the attached picture 'damn Bun, is one really hot and sexy fuck'. He quickly save Win picture in his locked folder that contain only his and Win's dirty pictures. No one can get access without a passcode. It was safer that way. In response Bright decide to send one of his own too. First he type out the message to Win

Bright: it's Okay Bun, don't understand why though? But anyways Thanks for the reminder. And in return here is one for you Sexy, have fun;)

Bright select one of his pic in sexy black and red lacy lingerie. He attached it and send it to Win and smirk imagining giving his best friend a boner. Bright was just about to put his phone down when his phone again buzz with Win message once again.

Win : Fuck My little minx you made me hard. Mnn You look so damn sexy then again when you don't?,. Can't wait to see you tonight. I'll find a way to get some alone time to play with you over the weekend. Promise

Bright: looking forward to it too Baby. And I'll hold onto your promise.

As soon as Bright sent his reply, he heard his doorbell rang. Bright finally put his phone down and went to check his door. It was Krist, since Win is arriving at the bar directly with Zea. Krist ask to accompany Bright. Krist walk inside Bright's apartment after a quick hug. Bright went straight to his kitchen and serves them both a glass of wine before they head out after getting ready. Krist said after taking a sip from his glass "I can't believe Zea is coming tonight". Bright breath out "I don't know, seems the girl is up to something". Krist agreed responding "For sure, she better not ruined our monthly night out... You'd be okay in her presence?". Bright shrug "why not, it's not like she'll look at me. I don't care though, but still would like to know her problem with me". Krist chuckled saying "Isn't it obvious?, She's threatened by the close relationship you have with Win". Bright just laugh out saying "She hates me for no reason". He sip his wine and quickly change the topic. If only Zea know how close him and her husband got in last couple of weeks then he'd understand her hatered towards him. Atleast then she'll have some solid reason to hate Bright knowing how much he's screwing her husband. Both friends chat some more Krist ask about the man Bright is screwing these days, but Bright said there's only se.x so he can't say anything but if something happens more than that he'll surely tell him first. Then Bright started getting ready and choose his favorite Blue glittery backless fuck me dress with matching heels. Krist call the Cab and they both head over to meet their other friends in the bar.