Chapter 36

Bright was surprised to hear Win wanting to divorce his wife though Bright knew his best friend was miserable in his marriage but he didn't expected that Win will decide to get seperate from Zea. Even more Bright didn't expected that Zea would agree to seperate from Win especially after what Win did to her. Bright ask amusingly "Seriously?". Win just nods his head. Bright started thinking maybe it's the best for his best friend but he can clearly see it's wasn't easy for Win, because at one point he did love his wife with his everything. Bright then ask doubtfully "Bun, Does she know about us?" Win shook his head answering "No, she didn't know I guess. Our arguing and fighting were getting too much to handle. Right now she's staying with her friend then after this month will take it from there". Bright nods his head, he can sense Win doesn't want to talk about it more so he decide to leave at that. Bright snuggle back into Win chest causing Win to cover them both under the duvet. Just after few seconds Bright eyes began to close as exhaustion took over him. Bright haven't slept peacefully in last few of months, he felt unsafe in his own apartment, on his own bed but with Win he felt relaxed. Bright also felt Win pressed his lips on his forehead as he whispered in Bright's ear "Go to sleep baby, I'm here not going anywhere. I love you". Bright smiled slightly and respond "I love you too Bun". And he drifted into a dreamland.

While Bright slept peacefully Win didn't able to. He was watching Bright's face, it's been more than a month, he was feeling restless for Bright safety. But now his heart was at ease watching his love sound asleep in his arms once again made him feel happy and much better  but at the same time angered rose for Josh.  Win couldn't stop himself from touching his lips very gently on Bright's lips. He felt hurt watching Bright broke, sad, hurt and vulnerable for the first time in his life. It was his job to protect his precious, Win felt more anger for Josh, he dare to brake his precious baby like this. Win knew when Bright will woke up he'll be needing few things so Win slowly pulled himself out from Bright's hold and walk out of his bedroom. He called Singto and when Singto answered his call Win inform everything to him about how Bright showed up at his door, how Josh was emotionally and mentally abuse him. Even that bas.tard hurt Bright both wrist, it was swollen and bruises with all his nails marks. Win heart felt broken as he inform everything to Singto. Singto hissed in anger "What the fuck, I'll kill that as.shole for touching our friend. Where is that as.shole now?". Win respond "Bright left him at his apartment, when he escape. I want you to take Krist and Mew with you and get few of Bright's important things his laptop some clothes etc.  I would go but I don't want to leave Bright alone here. Plus I'd definitely kill that mother.fucker if I see his face without thinking. I know you feel the same but Bright won't like that but punch him and beat him just don't take it too far, then maybe come by with food later and I'm sure Bright will be very happy to meet everyone again".

Singto sigh out loudly in a call and Win understand he'd like to do more than just a punch but out of them all Singto was the most sensible guy he'll do what's right Plus he understand Bright need them all right now so he'll try to get back as soon as possible. Singto answer "Yes bro I'll do that. I'll try he spend atleast a week or so in hospital. We all will be there as soon as we can". Win replied "Thankyou, I'll see you soon". After disconnecting the call Win went back into his bedroom and climb back on his bed, next to Bright. He pull Bright gently once again into his arms making Bright to snuggle back into his chest. Win stroke Bright's hair gently for few while thinking why did he gave up on his minx so easily even after knowing he's madly in love with him. He should have tried harder to keep his minx in to his life. No matter what but now he'll never let anyone hurt his precious baby again. Win came out of his thought when Bright whispered in tired voice "Bun". Win quickly answered "Hey.. I'm here, baby". Bright open his eyes and manage to smile back at Win looking him in the eyes. Win caresses Bright's cheek gently and ask "How are you feeling now?" Bright replied leaning into Win touch "Much better and safe with you beside me".