Epilogue

Three years later, Bright stand at the enterance of his living room from last 15 minutes watching his wonderful husband and son Dome, playing on the floor. He loves watching his two most precious favorite people. It was hard to believe two and half year passed and time has flown by so quickly.  Dome is such an amazing kid, Win and him loves him with their whole heart. He made their bad day so much better. Dome looks more like Win which makes him extra adorable. Nothing makes him happier than watching the two playing together and having fun of their life. When Dome saw his mama at a distance, he squeal "mama, you're back", he run towards Bright causing Bright to bend and pick him up in his arms. Bright tried his best to match his son's excitement responding "Hello Mama's handsome boy. Did you had fun playing with daddy", Dome laugh and "Yes, Daddy lost again in arm wrestling". Bright laugh "Isn't Daddy always lost against you", Win gets up from the floor and walk closer and fake declare to his son  "Wait next time I'll win because my name is Win". Bright and Dome began to laugh out loud.

Bright  sometimes wonder who is the bigger child. Win or Dome?. But in all honesty it was the side of his husband, that Bright loves the most. Win reached out and kissed Bright's cheek asking "Hey, love how's your day? We missed you". Bright leaned into Win's smiling and answering "Hey hubby, it was alright. I missed you both too". Win wrapped his arm around Bright's smirking "Dome and I decide we are going to spoil mama today, didn't we buddy?". Bright curiously look at his smug looking husband while Dome excitedly jump down from Bright's arms and run towards dinning table shouting "Yes, Yes mama, daddy ordered pizza today". Pizza was fine but his husband smug look was saying different story to him and he's not sure if his son understand what his  husband meant but he agreed anyway though.

Bright ask his husband when walking towards dinning table "And what did I do to deserve that?". Win proudly answered taking his seat "Just for being amazing, and because we can. Let's eat first then family time and later I'm gonna run a bath for you, my love".  No matter how much Win works whole day he's always excited and full of energetic to spend time with his family. He always make sure to give his time to his lovely wife and son, even if doing it a small thing in a day. He was really the best husband and best Dad any person could ask for. He treat Bright like his Queen and Bright make sure he treats him like his king only because the man deserves the same respect and love. Win forward the pizza slice in his son's mouth for him to bite it then took another towards Bright's mouth. Bright smile widely and said before taking a bite "Have I told you lately that you're the Best, Daddy ever hubby".

Win grinned responding before taking a bite "Only because you deserve the best, my love". They finish eating their pizza then both husband wife put Dome to bed, after spending couple of hours on his bed, watching anime movie and reading story book dome was finally asleep. Bright fondly watch his sleeping son's face and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead while Win wrapped his arm around his wife. He whispered in Bright's ear "I love you both, so much". Bright responded  "I Love you both too". Win left the room to run a bath for Bright. Bright sort out the room little bit then close the door behind him heading straight towards his bedroom.

After reaching inside in bedroom, Bright strip down to naked but he stop at the enterance when he saw Win already prepared a bubble bath for him, beautiful candles were around, soft music was playing in the background he smile and immediately climb inside the tempted tub feeling extremely nice after dipping his tired body inside warm and sweet aromatic fragrant water that relax his tired muscle instantly. Win gave his wife few alone minutes to relax himself.  Bright closed his eyes relaxing until he felt  really calm and full energetic.  Just then he heard his husband ask him "You got room in there for one more?, Wifey".  Bright look at his husband direction answering with a wide smile "Always for you, hubby".