Chapter 5

Win breathlessly said "Yes, it's just been a while I had se.x, if you do that for too long then honestly I don't know how long I'll last when in  actually, I want to fuck your delicious P", Bright chuckles as he spread his legs and respond " Well then what are you waiting for, slide in there.... Cond.m.. in the drawer", Win was thankful Bright had some  because he never thought of keeping it handy after marriage. Win soon reach in and grab one, ripping it open and sliding it on himself and he was all ready to go. Win hooked Bright's legs around his hips and gripped Bright thigh roughly, pushing his C, forward and slamming straight inside Bright's P, in one go. They both cried out at the sensation of sliding against each other. Win closed his eyes, he missed feeling like this ... this is one of the best feeling buried deep inside one tight P. Shit Win missed feeling like this for fucking someone for three long months. And the fact that it wasn't his wife was not at all bothering him in this moment.

Bright P, wrapped around him so tightly, that it felt so good to him. Win crashed his lips on Bright's and began to pounding against his P like a desperate horny beast. Sliding their bodies against each other's, enjoying the dipped and curve of Bright's mou.ds grazing against his own bare chest.  Bright nails, dig on Win's back as he groan "Fuck bun, so good.... Keep fucking like that". Win pull himself all the way out, and get on his knees then he placed, Bright's legs on his shoulder and once again push himself into Bright's P this time more harder and rough. Win increase the speed of fucking Bright's P, deeper until he hit the core, Bright's P wall started to clenched around Win C more tightly causing him to moaned out "Aah!!!, Yes Right there,... Right there bun... Fuck hard". Win memorize the spot and he hit home abusing the sweet spot  like his life depends on it.

Win continue fucking Bright harder and faster hitting the same spot over and over again, everytime Win slammed in the deepest of Bright's core making Bright to scream louder and louder Win groan "You feel good..... So tight baby .. so fucking tight... Just got a perfect P for me", Bright moved his hands above his head, grabbing the bed headboard as he pushed himself on Win C, matching the pace.  Both of them fucked on each other hard, fast and rough until neither of them could do it anymore, their bodies become weak Bright let out a broken  cried scream "Yes... Yes... Yes, bun fuck... I'm......" And he came hard as Bright pant heavily to catch his breath, while O took over his entire body. Watching Bright in high and O, hearing his scream and moaning his name made Win to reach towards the climax of his own O. He pump himself one..two...and three before his whole body shudders and he came hard inside Bright's P, a loud growl fell from his lips. Win buried his face in the crook neck of Bright neck managing two more sloppy thrust, as they both ride out each other, high before their bodies went limp and weak on bed . The two of them lay tangled against each other, panting hard catching their breath, clinging to one another.

Bright breath out "Fuck, bun that was one incredible fuck I had in my lifetimes". Win respond after chuckling "Yes, that was, I needed that". Win pulled out himself from Bright's P, and flopped down next to him then  he went to dispose the rubber, when Win came back he brought a wet towel from Bright's bathroom and handed it to Bright. When Bright was done with wiping off his P he gave the towel back to Win and ask giggling "Did we really fuck, Bun?". Win respond for some reason he was too equally amused as he answered chuckling "Tell me, why didn't we get into this before?". Bright laugh out saying "I've no clue". Win laid back down all nak.ed next to Bright pulling him closer to himself saying "Now, Let's get some sleep, we will worry about that when we wake up". Bright again laugh and snuggle more into more by wrapping his hands around Win before covering them both with comforter over them.

Win isn't sure now what thing will change between them, how their friendship will turn out in day light , he muttered planting a kiss on Bright's head "Good night, Princess.  And thanks for helping me out, Three months was far too long ",  Bright smile responding "Tell me that again in the morning, you might feel different. Night Bun ". Bright had a point, maybe but right now he feels relaxed and light as if all his pent up tension suddenly released off from his body and just want to sleep holding Bright in his arm.