Chapter 19

Bright and Win headed into Bright's apartment, eager to be alone, more eager to touch each other but the two of them were pacing around the apartment keeping their hands and lips to themselves for the time being. As Win smirk grabbing a bottle of water from Bright's fridge heading towards living room "I'm all ready for that little fashion show". Bright nods, he pushed Win down on his living room couch responding "Yes Sir, You stay put. I'll call you when I'm ready". Win put the bottle aside and chuckled as he sat comfortably putting his one leg on another and both hands behind his head, then he wink at Bright saying "As you say". Bright quickly made his way towards his bedroom, stripping down to nak.ed, he head towards his closet grabbing the three little outfit that Win bought for him from VS earlier today.

One was black and purple set of lacy underwear, second was red baby doll deep V neck backless negligee that he knew his as.s and breasts will look great and more sexy last was Black and Pink corset set with matching stocking. Oh decision...decisions?, Bright already knew, he doesn't have much time to model for all three for his bun, since they got only one hour. Bright decided to go with corset for tonight, with stocking and matching pair of black 6 inch heels to finish it off. Bright immediately put it on and look himself in the mirror with a smirk. He inwardly groan Damn he look hot, his sexy corset showed all his curves great, he quickly run his fingers in his hair making them look more sexy. Then Bright called out in his most seductive tone "Baby".

Bright soon heard Win footsteps getting closer. When Win walk inside Bright's bedroom, he saw his little minx was standing with his sexiest smirk on his lips, Bright's hand were on his hip. He bite his lips watching Win already eye fucking, what can he say he's got his Bun addicted to him, Win eyes widened, then darkened as his eyes run all over on his little minx sexy body.... Every inch on Bright's skin as he lick his lower lip and his C, rise in his Jeans. When Win was finally done with eye fucking he hissed "Fuck baby, you look damn sexy goddess". Bright purred in response "Did you like it, baby?". Win replied "Try love, I can feel my C throbbing for you in my jeans". Bright reached out giggling and grabs Win arms and pushed Win back on to his bed, as he moaned "Sit, baby I'll take care of your throbbing C".

Bright slowly walk near and stand between Win legs, Win quickly tried to reach out and grab Bright arm, but Bright swatted away Win hand. He decided to play a little, before letting his man have his way with him. Bright took the control as he step back and demand "Top off". Win excitedly replied "Yes, right away" and remove his full sleeve tee. Bright swallowed hard his drool, biting the corner of his lips, watching Win smooth sexy body, Win body look so toned smooth and muscular that's the sight of Win na.ked torse made Bright more hungry, horny and wild. Next Bright demanded "Trouser off". Win grunt "Sure" he stood on his feet, kicking his shoes off slowly undoing his belt watching Bright then pulling his zipper down and finally slipping out his legs again kicking his trouser away. Win stand wearing only his tight boxer, sculpting his package very well to Bright's eyes and showing his delicious hard C. Once Win was done Bright pushed Win again on his bed and slowly climb on him, kneeling at the bottom of his bed. Bright ask seductively "Do you want me to take this off?".

Win nods his head and Bright again ask "Slow or Fast?". Win smirk "Slow just keep the heels on". Bright get on his feet on the bed, trapping Win between his legs. Win put his both hands under his head getting comfortable, his eyes were firmly watching Bright as he undo his corset slowly, taking his sweet time then slide out from his breasts, but before he pulled out all he covered his breasts again giggling and teasing Win making him laugh too. He did that few time moving his body sensually then let the corset drop on the floor, Bright then run his hands on his body all over, he pulled out his nip.ples swaying his body then touch his P, spreading his lips causing Win to clenched his jaw watching Bright's slow dirty dance moving on top fir him. Bright moaned out Win name touching himself. His hands went back to his huge breasts squeezing and playing with his balls. Then he moved forward wearing only his heels and he lowered himself right on Win C, as if grinding his hips sinfully. Win breath becomes heavier watching Bright's sexy na.ked body swaying sexily as he touched himself in front of him. Win lick his lips, his eyes darkened more it filled with lust and desire as he begged "Baby please... You keep teasing me like that I'm gonna come before you even touch me".