Chapter 56

Win watches Bright walking down the aisle, his eyes were firmly on him also scared if he blink Bright will disappear. But the moment their eyes met, Win breath hitched in his throat. He had never seen anything so beautiful in his entire life. His wife to be looks stunning and he was extra glowing due to his pregnancy he was just so angelic and ethereal in white dress. Win soon felt emotional watching Bright walking towards him carrying their baby in his belly plus the background song added up more into the moment making it feel like the best moment of his life which he'll never going to forget. His face lit up when their eyes met, and he felt his chest grow tighter as his wife to be made his way down the aisle closer to him. Bright shoot him his biggest smile in return, holding his dad's hand he giggles softly and wink at Win making Win to softly chuckle and wink back to his naughty wife to be. Bright dress clung to his figure perfectly showing every curve and every dip of the fabric. There was a sparkle in Bright's eyes, and his smile widened the closer he got to his husband to be. Win felt himself smiling back despite the lump rose in his throat.

Bright was soon standing in front of Win. All Win could do was stare at his wife to be, like an spellbound by the sight in front of him. Bright was more stunning, more beautiful up closer, also there was something about seeing him in all white that made Win feel like he could fly high in happiness and bliss. While Bright felt emotional he reached out and hug his father, kiss his cheek before saying "Thanks for accepting us Dad, I love You". Ram eyes filled with tears as he replied "I love you too sweetheart. I'm really happy for you both. In reality I always wanted Win and you to be together". Then he look at Win shake his hand and hug him patting his back gently. Ram also made sure to tell Win to look after his precious baby boy properly but he knew that Win would always take care of Bright no matter what. In that moment Ram was just feeling like a protective father. Soon Ram left the two and Win quickly pulled Bright closer to himself placing a soft kiss on Bright's lips whispering in his ear "Love, You're looking so beautiful and gorgeous. You literally took my breath away for a second there. I can't wait anymore to make you my wife. I really love you". Bright responded placing his hand on Win's chest where his heart was beating "Thankyou. I love you too. You yourself look very handsome hubby". Win breath once again caught up in his throat. It was the first time Bright called him hubby but certainly not the last. He would get used to it. Win rubs his hand on Bright's bump gently and unexpectedly feeling the small fluttering sensation under his touch once again in that moment realizing their baby is awake during their wedding ceremony.

Both boys turned their attention to priest as he started the ceremony and ask the two to recite their vows to each other. Win paid as much attention as possible, his gaze locked with Bright's all the time. Win found himself unable to tear his eyes away and everything blurred out together in that moment. He remembered repeating the vow that had been scripted for him, and though he knew he'd meant every word, the only thing he heard was the sound of his heart pounding in his ears all the time. Somehow, in the end Win managed to say "I do". Bright was the beautiful sight he had ever seen, his hazel eyes were sparkling and his radiant smile blinding his mind and soul. Honestly Win never understand what Bright had saw in him even after everything happen in his life. Bright voice break the spell bringing back Win into reality as he replied "I do". For a moment Win couldn't breathe couldn't think of anything. It took everything within him to realize that now Bright is officially his beloved sweet wife.

Once the priest said "It is my absolute honour and delight to declare you both married. Now, You may kiss your wife". Win instantly put his hand on Bright's hips pulled him closer and gently pressed his lips against Bright's. Bright soon began to softly kiss his brand new husband and both smile into the kiss from ear to ear kissing each other. Everyone around them cheered and clapped but new husband and wife attention were only on each other. The world faded in that moment, the loud noise of cheering, clapping and whistling didn't matter but still everything was perfect. Nothing else in the world mattered except for his sweet wife.

Win never wanted to pull them apart nor he wanted to stop kissing his sweet wife, he could just stand there and kiss his wife for hours and hours but he was sure enough it wasn't something his wife wanted to do. Bright eventually pulled apart, break their kiss with widely smiling. He took a moment to take a breath and collect himself. Win reach out and stroke his wife's pink blushing cheeks saying " I love you wifey and I meant every word I said to you in my vow. I'll spent every single day of my life loving you and will always take care of you and our family. I'll protect you and always keep you and our children happy. I Will do everything in my power to fulfill all your dreams and desire big or small".

Bright flash his new husband his sweet wife smile replying "I know hubby. You'll do exactly what you said. I couldn't be more lucky. I love you and spend the rest of my life loving you, looking after you and our future kids happiness and health". Bright words and his smile made Win knees go week. He just wanted to pull him in for another kiss, this time in a deep passionate kiss but Bright suddenly pulled himself more and turned his attention towards the guest he excitedly announced "We will have some news we would like to share with you all today". Win look slightly amused, he know they planned to tell everyone today but he wasn't expecting his wife to do it right now. He desperately wanted to kiss his wife more, it wasn't enough so why now?. Everyone's attention was soon on them. Bright excitedly continue and announced "Win and I would like to share this while our lovely families and friends are around. Win and I are going to have a baby and I'm sixteen week gone already. We are both very very happy about it".

Bright ended the announcement as his eyes went towards his family direction. Both parents were looking shock but nonetheless all were extremely happy with the news. Now they know why Bright's emotions were suddenly high and stressing over little things in the wedding preparation. As soon as their parents came out of the shock they hug Bright and Win, congratulating them with happy tears. After families it was their friends turn. They all cheered and one by one everyone congrats the two. Both boys in the end felt relief that everyone now knows about the baby. Once everyone is done with their congratulation, they got organized for the photos. They click plenty of photos alone, together with families and friends for their baby to show in future definitely when he or she will be old enough to understand. Win observe Bright sighing out feeling tired, he quickly ask everyone "Everyone please go and enjoy drinks and snacks until the meal later. I'd like to steal my wife away for a little while".

Soon everyone headed towards the garden where food arrangements was made Win grabs Bright's hand and took him away from everyone. He took Bright towards the dock, where they can look at the lake taking a seat on the hammock Bright got comfortable beside his husband and put his head on Win shoulder saying in one breath "I still can't believe, we are married. You and I are married to each other and we are having a baby. This is really crazy. Amazing but crazy ofcourse". Win chukled wrapping his hands around his wife "Yes, I know wifey. Honestly I never thought You and I will be here. But we are now. You me and baby against the world". He kissed the top of his wife's head adding "I'm a lucky man that You're finally mine". Bright look up at Win face sming widely before snuggling more closer into his husband's chest.

Both husband and wife sat there letting themselves lost in their precious moment. None of them saying a word. They just wanted to enjoy the moment of being each other's officially. The day was perfect and both knew rest of their life will be perfect as well. Win whispered after a while "Who knew, we'd be each other's happy ending". Bright chukled "Not me, Never but I'm glad we are. You, me and our baby and rest of our future kids. I can't wait to see where the next chapter start of our life. I love you, I Love You hubby, more than I'll be ever able to show you or tell you". Win responded caressing Bright's cheek "I love you too wifey. Me neither but one thing I'm sure off that our next chapter is gonna be amazing". Now that they're married and baby on the way their future is only going to be amazing filled with lots of love and happiness. Being best friend for long with each other helps them to be relax and comfortable in their relationship. Can Win get better partner than marrying his best friend Bright, who is also the love of his life all along. Both boys were each other's whole world and nothing going to change this fact.

Share your thoughts ❤️. Next is epilogue