Chapter 22

Bright and Win were on their bed sitting closer, wearing only warm fluffy rob, eating their pizza with a glass of champagne. Bright completely felt like he's in different world, from what he used too maybe because they wasn't acting like best friend right now instead they were acting like lovers, secret lovers he, doesn't know whether it's good thing or bad but whatever it was he like the feeling of having Win all to himself and and he can feel Win happy and relaxed mood being with him. But then again he couldn't stop himself from sensing that there was still a sexual tension between them, between their bodies, even though they just had hard core se.x in the shower fucking each other like an animal under the jets of shower. He can clearly see Win eager hands wants to touch him more though he's feeling the same for some reason and the reason might because they both might got addicted to each other compatible bodies. Bright laugh feeling Win eyes burning on him "Stop looking at me like that Bun".

Win smirk "Like what?". Bright answered flatly without filter "Like you wanna throw me on this bed and fuck my every hole again and again". In response Win smugly admitted "That is exactly what I wanna do to you though". Bright chuckle shaking his head "And you'll get to do everything but finish eating first. We don't need to rush today.. horny man". Win eyes turned darkened as he respond "I know I know but I can't help myself when it comes to you my sexy little minx". Bright laugh he always knew that his se.x drive is high but now he realized how high Win's is. He wanted Win to have is way with him fuck his every hole, but he also wanted to tease him, wanted to build his need and wanted him to look him with hungry eyes, he always love to see Win eye fuck him in a room full of people. He wants to wait until they can't take it anymore and rip each other clothes off and have their way with each other. Bright can clearly see the look in Win face as he smugly stated "Easy there Daddy, You'll get everything as much as you want but eat first". Win exhale loudly and shift from his position making little distanced muttering "Fine, Fine if you say so".

Bright laugh out and took a bite of his pizza. Win was looking so eager to touch him and that made Bright feel so good, so wanted and to be frank he wanted Win too take him but apparently he got one thing which Win doesn't and that is Self Control. Win finally stopped looking at Bright hungrily and shift more on the bed he spread his legs, in half sitting position next to Bright causing his robe to slip out and his full glories were on show. Win took a sip of his campaign and stare at the front view of beautiful sight out of their ceiling to floor window. When Bright eyes catch the sight of Win unconsciously licked his lips watching Win looks calm but his C fully excited and ready for him. He can feel Win C pulsing inside his P, from their earlier fuck, he can't wait to take the beast once again. Bright pressed his legs together and turned his head realizing his self control slipping away. Bright took the sip of his campaign trying to cool down himself since he felt hot and bother watching Win delicious toned sexy body. He took a big sip of his drink and after gulping he bite his lip hard to distract him. He look everywhere but Win beside him. Silence fell between them but suddenly Bright heard Win said smugly "Trying hard to distract yourself baby, from staring at my all glories".

Bright chuckle shaking his head "Don't know what you mean". The thing having an affair with your best friend is they know you better than you know yourself. Win laugh smugly and said "I saw you per.ving on me baby, don't try to deny it ... Look this big fat C is here is to fill your holes and you know I'll fill it but you've to ask". Bright frown, is this the game Bun want to play with him. Well, Bright inwardly growled 'game on then, isn't it?'. Bright shrug he get down from the bed then turn his back on Win, he look towards the big window in front and then Bright added innocently looking back over his shoulder at Win "I'm just enjoying the beautiful view here". Win shake his head not believing in his little minx words "You don't lie... You were clearly enjoying looking at my glories. Baby just admit it that you can't resist my hotness". Suddenly Win's coc.kiness started to annoy Bright a little so he decided to make him swallow his own words. Bright turned his body completely to face the window ignoring what Win said. He started to untie his robe, knowing Win eyes were on him on the reflection of glass window in front.

Bright slowly and sensually slipped the robe down from his shoulder silently, without looking at Win. Win groan "Baby what are you doing?". In response Bright look Win again over his shoulder giving him his best sweet smile saying "Nothing ... Nothing at all". As words came out Bright drop the robe down on the floor making it a puddle around his feet. Bright to stand completely nak.ed in front of Win giving the view of his sexy back. Bright heard Win hissed and his feet came in contact with the floor. Win quickly walk towards Bright causing Bright to walk in opposite direction from where Win walk to. Bright felt Win lustful eyes bore on his as.s as he frustratingly growl "Where the fuck you're going little minx. You cannot just drop your robe like that then walk away from me". Bright smirk he slowly turned his body to look Win in the eyes saying "Who said I got nak.ed for you. Maybe if you weren't this co.cky, I'd have given you my holes already to use".

Win eyes were dark, burning with desire and he was desperate and hungry for Bright's body. His eyes trace on every inch of Bright's, his tongue slowly running on his lower lip. Bright can see his C, hardened in more excitement. When Win eyes finally met with his, Bright saw fire in them, for him as he stood all naked in front of Win. Bright seductively bite the corner of his lip and run his hand on his neck going south towards his breasts. Win clenched his jaw and fist on the sides. Win was lost, lost in Bright's beauty, lost in what Bright was doing to him, lost in need of Bright's sexy body, lost in want of Bright's hot body to fill with his C. And Bright was loving every second of it. Bright always love when Win look at him that way. It makes him feel more sexy and desirable, confident and fucking hot.

Win finally find his hold on himself as he started he tried to reached out to grab Bright's arm to pull him but Bright swatted his hand away causing Win to complain "Baby". Bright sternly stated looking in Win eyes "Might it's time you learn not to be so co.cky then only..... but for what you did right now... you aren't touching any of this until I decide". Win quickly protest "Baby you're not serious...". Bright placed his hand on his hip challenge "Try me". Bright can feel him being in this way and showing attitude had made Win turned on. Win tone down and whine "Oh C'mon baby You're being mean now. I was just messing with you". Bright just shrug, he didn't respond and just turned away walking towards hot tub, then he slowly slide his nak.ed body in the hot tub water.

Win didn't move from his spot, Bright let their eyes met and slipped his hand between his legs looking straight in Win eyes as he soon let out a breathy moan acting like he's pleasuring himself, when he was really not doing anything such. He was trying to get back to Win for messing with him, he slowly move his hand trying to see how long it'd take for Win to rush to him and climb inside hot tub. Bright moaned once again and he fake moving his hands between his legs faster as if fingering his P. He was trying hard just not to laugh watching Win heavily breathing, jaw clenching. Win was always sharp to look right through him and Bright was trying his best to play his little game as long as he can. Win soon growled looking at Bright as he stride towards Bright "Fuck you minx, you can't fuck you own P. It's only mine and I'm the only one who'll make your P come". As Win got closer to Bright in the tub after climbing he held Bright's hand to stop him and Bright burst out laughing hysterically watching Win confused and frowning face loudly. He laugh and laugh holding his stomach at Win causing Win to hissed annoyingly back "You naughty minx, you weren't fingering your P. You ... You were just teasing me?".

Bright nods and laugh out again, when he slowed down a bit he answered "You deserve it, baby for messing with me. But what about the thing you said about make my P come?". Win rolled his eyes and tried to sound grumpy "I don't think you deserve to come, after what you did to me". Bright pushed his hand back down between his legs saying confident and serious tone "As you wish, but if you don't make me come. I'll do it myself imagine your C, inside my P, fucking ...". After that it didn't took long for Win to push his hardness against Bright's P. He captured Bright's lips holding his head in his both hands. Bright loudly whimpered as Win kissed him. Bright wrapped his fingers in Win hair pulling their body closer and making sure Win lips stayed tightly against him. Soon Win pulled away from Bright's lips and pressed them on Bright's neck and collarbone, biting and suc.king it on as he slide his hand between Bright's legs and rubbing his folds. Bright moaned out loudly, as Win soon pushed his two fingers inside of Bright's P, Bright's grind his P against Win fingers, moving his hips. He was more than ready for his man, he like it alot where this was going as he never had se.x before in hot tub with anyone before in his entire life.

Let's not wait for others.... I'm done with them.