Chapter 26

Win was laying awake from last one hour while Bright was sound asleep beside him. He had his hands wrapped around Win stomach, his head was resting on Win chest. They had a late last night, just like the first night but today they both had to head back home in couple of hours and to be honest Win wasn't felt happy about it because he doesn't wanted to go back to his wife, he doesn't wanted to hide the passionate relationship he share with Bright but sadly he doesn't have a choice. It was time to get back to reality. Win would rather stay with his Best Friend, with his Mistress than go home to his wife and wait for his wife behavior changed. Though he had a choice to end his marriage with Zea but he still can't leaving Zea without anybody's support will make him a shitty, selfish kind of person. Most important he doesn't want anyone to look Bright with disgust eyes, or with disappointment. He glance over Bright's face, caresses his cheek gently. His lips automatically curled watching his beautiful and sexy little minx, Bright will always be the precious and most special person in his life. Win slowly leaned to pressed a soft kiss on Bright's cheek, his lips has barely touched Bright when suddenly his phone started ringing with Zea name causing Bright to stirred and wake up from his sleep.

Win groan almost doesn't wanted to picked up the call but also knew she won't stop until he picked up and speak to her. Win softly answered "hey babe". Bright shot open his eyes, hearing Win, he understood who's on the other side. Zea answered "Win did I wake you up?". Win answered "Nope been awake for an hour now. Are you enjoying with your girl friends?". Zea sounded happy and excited as she answered "Yes alot. I called you to tell you that I'll be home around 7 or 8 maybe later we can go grab movie and romantic candle light dinner together". Win stayed quiet realizing his wife actually in a good mood, plus she's being nice to him but then again there's something telling him that it's not going to last much longer. He replied "Yeah babe, romantic candle light dinner sound good". As words left he realized Bright watching him from the corner of his eyes. Then he quickly pulled himself away from Win and get down. Bright get immediately grab his robe from the floor, putting it on himself the head straight into the bathroom, he also lock the door behind him.

Win watch his little minx in utter confusion. Not understanding what happened to his little minx suddenly. Bright seems annoyed at him while Zea was still speaking about her trip and friends but Win mind was too occupied to understand anything. He doesn't understand what he did to pissed Bright. He was only having a conversation.... A conversation with his wife while Bright was laying nak.ed next to him in bed where they had passionate se.x for last two nights. He would probably get more annoyed too if ever Bright speak like that with someone else. Win was about to hung up but just then Zea ask "Gotta go now, going to find something to eat I'll see you when I get back". Win quickly replied "Alright, love You". He hang up the call and quickly made his way towards the bathroom. He knocked on the door few times but Bright didn't respond. Win then called out loud enough for Bright to hear "Baby, open the door, let me in?". Bright responded turning on the shower sharply "I'm showering I'll be out soon". Win deeply sigh his little minx is definitely mad at him. What else will be a great way to end an amazing couple of days.

Win went back to bed, he ordered breakfast for them then started a slide show looking at Bright's sexy pictures in his phone, he smirk his little minx is damn sexy and hot, how he'd survive a day without touching him?, but thankfully this trip gave him tons of Bright's super sexy nud.es pictures. Win chuckled looking at the picture of himself all cuffed helplessly to their bed. He only look up when he heard the bathroom door open. Bright stepped out wearing a towel, his hair was damp and he smelled like lavender. As their eyes met Bright quickly turn to grab clothes from the closet causing Win to say "Baby I already ordered breakfast". Bright pause just for a moment, responded without looking at Win "Okay, Thankyou" and he again started rummaging something to wear. Win ask hesitating "Baby, You seems mad at me?". Bright shrug shaking his head "Nope, nothing like that" Win can clearly see something was off, he walk closer to Bright and make his little minx turned to face him. Win pushed Bright's wet hair away from his eyes then ask again softly "Tell me baby, what is wrong? Why you're suddenly upset?". Bright was about to open his mouth  when they both heard a knock on the door disturbing them. Bright was quick to skipping out away from Win and went to answer the door. It was their breakfast and Bright used a way to avoid Win question.

Bright sat on the chair near the window taking his coffee and breakfast plate. Once he settled down he ask Win "Go take your shower, if you want to eat your breakfast", he gave Win his small smile, pretending that everything is fine when it was not. Bright pretend to get busy checking his phone and eating his breakfast without glancing over at Win or without saying another word. Win stayed on his spot for a moment clearly understanding Bright's demeanor change since Zea phone call, and he know why so he decided to drop the topic before Bright snapped at him and ruined their remaining couple of last hours before they leave hotel. He doesn't wanted that, he wanted to enjoy their last few hours with Bright in happiness and being Bright's best friend. Win walk inside the bathroom, he needed some alone time before he slipped in to the mode of being Bright's best friend.

It's been couple of week both of them came back from their hotel sexcapades. After coming back they haven't got the opportunity to see each other, not even once. Bright was busy with work, while Zea kept Win busy. She also took Win out for long weekend to attend her friend beach wedding to some resort out of City. Bright doesn't know where he and Win stands now since it seems that the two married couple are getting along very well and Zea being all sweet and spending lot of quality time with Win. Bright tried his best to avoid thinking about Win and their unforgettable trip, he sigh remembering he can't avoid his Best Friend anymore as he need to attend Win's mom 50th birthday dinner at restaurant, his own parents is also invited tonight. Bright decided to go solo, though Win had message offering him to pick up but Bright knew it'll be a bad idea as he really doesn't wanted to be in same car with Zea. The three of them together will make everything awkward for each other. Bright got ready he decide to wear his pink body con knee length dress, it wasn't too sexy and not completely boring either for such dinner party where his parents will also present.

Bright book the Cab for himself and after giving once over to himself, he grabs everything and stepped out of his apartment. Once Bright get inside the cab, he started mentally preparing himself to sit at the table with Zea until he reached his destination Bright paid the driver and made his way inside the restaurant. The place was fully packed, he look around and spot the table where Win parents and his parents were seated. Bright's mom, Uma immediately gushed at him as soon as she saw Bright "Brighty, baby". Bright smile and walk closer, Uma had not seen him in last three weeks and Bright too kinda missed his mom badly. Uma quickly gets up and took Bright in his embrace. Bright's Dad, Ram did the same. Bright greet the two and earn kisses on his cheek. Maya walk closer to Bright with sweet smile, Bright wish Maya smiling widely "Happy birthday, Mom", he handed her birthday present which she excitedly accepted thanking Bright then said "Going solo Tonight baby, I don't understand why you're still not swept away from your feet yet". Bright laugh "Dating is too much of a hassel mom". Maya shakes her head "You'll soon find your Prince charming, who will appear when you least expect it".

Bright laugh and brush it off what Maya said, he went to greet Win's father Mr Anshuman "Hi Dad", Mr Anshuman respond cheerfully "Hello sweetheart, how are you?" Bright answered smiling "I'm fine Dad", he pulled back and went to greet Win's Uncle and Aunty. In the end Bright turned to Win and Zea. Win stands up and walk closer to hug Bright. As soon Win took Bright in his embrace, he whispered "Hey, baby I missed you". Bright was only able to say in response was "Hi". He gave a small smile to Zea, and as usual she gave a fake smile in return to Bright while Bright just turned back to take his seat. He inwardly groaned, Win wife needs to get over it, knowing he's not going anywhere and she has to deal with his present in every family get-together. His and Win's parents are too close to each other. Suddenly Win ask "Drinks Princess?", Bright gave a smile and answered "I'll get myself one Thanks",

Bright gets up and ask others if they want one. Everyone already has a drink and no one wanted another one except for Win. He decided to go with Bright to get one for himself from the bar. The two of them soon headed towards the bar in silence, then Win hissed closer Bright's ear "You looking good, baby", Bright gave him a small smile and muttered "Thanks". Suddenly Bright was feeling very awkward with Win in alone and frankly he realized that he started to loath Zea more than before from the bottom of his heart. Bright unconsciously sigh, causing Win to ask "Baby, Are you Okay?". Bright turned his head and look sharply at Win in the eyes saying "No, I'm not Okay Win. I don't like seeing you with Zea".

Share your thoughts ❤️

Next update quicky in bathroom