Chapter 14

Win and Bright explore the little town after eating dinner and as Win promised he bought Bright his ice cream. He laughed watching Bright happy like a kid licking his ice cream "How can you eat this after that meal?". Bright giggle "You know me Bun, I always have a space for my favorite food". Win laugh shaking his head knowing his Best Friend better than anyone else. He wrapped his arm around Bright's shoulder pulling his adorable friend more closer and pressing a kiss on his head. Win was again behaving like his old best friend, not like the one horny as Fuck who's having se.x with him. It was after 9 PM at night and the little town in outskirts seem really quiet and deserted as they walk and walk on the street chatting away. Bright knew they soon need to turned around to go back home for Zea sake. Win ask as Bright again fell silent thinking about their departure "You okay?". Bright turned his head to look Win in the eyes giving his best smile and answer "Yeah, I'm fine" and he lick his ice cream.

Win watch Bright closely, unexpectedly he lick his own lip causing Bright to do it one more time. First time wasn't intentional but second time Bright did it sensually on purpose in slow motion looking Win in the eyes. And soon enough Win eyes were serious and dark making his little minx to giggle at the horny man. He turned around laughing and started walking away leaving Win on his spot, he just wanted to tease Win, not to much because he know nothing would happen tonight between them as Win need to go back home.... to his wife. Win inwardly groan such a little minx, he soon caught up with Bright again pulled him once again by wrapping his arm around Bright's shoulder and chuckled in his ear "Tease". Bright innocently shrug "Dunno what you mean hottie. I'm just eating my ice cream". Win pressed a kissed on Bright's temple laughing "I'm a weak man. Please try to behave yourself, Okay?". Bright look in to Win eyes softly said "I always behave". Win rolled his eyes "Yes right, You never behave".

Bright giggle again continue licking his ice cream, his best friend was right though. He never behave specially when he's with Win. But then again where's fun in behaving when you can just misbehave?, Nothing wrong being a little naughty with your favorite person. And Win knew him so well inside out that he doesn't need to think about his behavior when he's with Win. Win again pulled Bright closer into his side, wrapping his arm around Bright's waist, as if he just can't get enough of touching Bright and want to keep him close all the time. Bright wasn't complaining though instead he was enjoying Win clinginess in public for real. He finished eating his ice cream and sense all the while Win watching him closely throughout as if he's some dessert for him to devour. Bright knew exactly what was going on inside his Best Friend head. He knew what Win wanted to do before they could end their first date night. And frankly Bright wanted that too but he was trying hard not to let that happen. As he doesn't wanted Win going home smelling sex. Zea will quickly notice about him having se.x. no matter how much his P was throbbing to take his man on but it was too much of a risk to have se.x. Plus he needed Win to seduce him sometime, it's not good always to have other way around.

Until now it was Bright who seduce him, next time it should be Win turn else it'd be too boring for them. Bright shake his head laughing at Win and said "Bun, You better stop I know what you're thinking? And my answer is no. It'll be too risky". Win rub the back of his neck muttering "I know.. I know but I can't help myself. Next time I'll make sure to book us in somewhere that way there'll be no rush to go back home and no risk". Bright nods smiling "Yes, sounds good". Win nods then breath out "Now, I can atleast get a kiss, can't I?". Bright nods smirking "I guess that would be okay". he quickly grabs the buckle of Win belt and pulled Win, into himself pressing his body onto Win's. Then Bright slowly wrapped his arms around Win neck and Win arms wrapped around Bright's waist holding him firmly and closer. Win leaned on to Bright's lips, leaving a very small gap between them. Bright reach out crashing his hungry lips to Win's it cause Bright to whimpered at the contact when their warm lips touch each other's, and danced together. Bright took his time to lick Win lowered lip then tugging it roughly between his teeth.