Chapter 27

After hearing, Win immediately pulled Bright to his chest, he pressed his lips in his little minx head and rub the back of Bright soothingly saying "I know baby, I know and I'm so sorry. But believe me I only think about you all the time". Bright took a deep breath he didn't know why he said that, nor he know why Win need to be sorry about it. But he felt calm hearing Win didn't forget him. He also know Zea is Win's wife afterall, she is expected to be by his side. Bright just pulled himself back from Win embrace he doesn't want anyone to see them as Bright didn't said anything else in response and letting silence fell between them. Win order vodka shot for both of them  Bright didn't decline as suddenly he was in the mood of getting drunk after uttering those nonsense. After taking their shot Win turned towards Bright and ask "Baby... are we still okay?". Bright knew he'll be fine now as he let it out what was inside his heart so He nods replied "hmm we are... just stay close".

Win hand reached out to Bright's hips rubbing it gently saying in Bright's ear "I will always baby... Now I can't wait to get away with you to Ladakh and have my way with you once again". Bright whimper hearing Win dirty talk in his ear. He had missed him too, he missed Win so much and not just sexually but also hanging out with him. Bright whispered back "Same baby". Win smile he pressed his lips on Bright's temple then pull away quickly before anyone see them getting cozy and intimate. Both of them soon head back to their table. Win pulled a chair for Bright to sit then he sat next to him leaving Zea to sit alone. Bright wanted to smirk at Zea tripping expression as she watch Win sitting next to him, opposite to her on the table. Instead Bright settled with only rolling his eyes and Win got busy talking to his Uncle  about something looking serious but his hand immediately land on Bright's thigh making Bright to shiver. Bright inwardly groan what the hell? He just ask Bun to stay close, not to become pervert in front of their parents. Win hand crawled on Bright's thigh rubbing him up and down. Bright hissed seriously bun need to charge him when their parents and his damn irritating wife is sitting.

Bright mentally shake his head not happening, no matter how much Bun touch is turning him on. Bright wanted to shove Win hand but he just couldn't instead he was low-key started to enjoy as Win fisted the fabric of his dress and pulled upward and touch Bright's bare thigh. Bright took a sip of his drink calmly looking straight to Zea being busy with Win's Aunt. She kept her busy chatting away while Win finger started to make his way towards Bright's P under the table. Very slowly Win finger brushes against the center of Bright's P. Bright wasn't at all guilty or felt bad for having Win fingers efficiently rubbing and playing with his P in front of everyone, he let his shameless man have his fun. when Bright felt Win played enough and he's going to loose by coming. Bright quickly reached out to grab Win hand under the table and pulled it away, keeping his eyes firmly on Zea. Having her husband's finger inside his panties is one thing but coming on her husband's finger in front of her is something else. Win tried to protest, he wanted more but when Bright glare at his direction he stopped smirking then sip his drink. Suddenly Maya grabs Bright's attention asking "How are you sweetheart? Feels like I've not seen you in ages?". It was true though, Bright hardly visited to Win parents in last few months. Win parents was like his second parents. Maya and Anshuman always gutted for him and Win to marry each other but Win find Zea and after few months they got married. Bright smile answering "Good, Thankyou mom, just been busy with work. I promise I'll take out some time and visit you soon".

Suddenly Win Aunt suggest "Bright sweetheart, you're young and beautiful you shouldn't only concentrate on work. Let me set you up on a date or let Win find you someone nice and hot guy". Yeah like hell Win will let other have any chance with him. Bright politely assured "no thankyou but I Promise I'll start dating again soon, just right now bit busy with work and career". Win Uncle laugh "You should definitely take out some time and try to fall in love Sweetie. Find someone like our Win who'll pamper you like he does to Zea, marry you and love you unconditionally. Love is a beautiful thing it'll make you forget all the work". In the end he winked at Bright causing him to laugh nodding his head but inwardly sigh deeply. Already knowing like always this night is going to be too long, like it wasn't already awkward now the highlight become his no existent love life. Actually on second thought he should try dating again, it's not like there's no one hitting on him. First on the list is his office colleague Josh. As if Win can read his mind,  suddenly he felt Win eyes burning on him causing Bright to gulped hard. He doesn't know Why Win never look happy whenever his love life become the topic of discussion. Really dude?. Win was looking pissed hearing that he is looking someone to date but Bright want someone first to remind the dude that he's legally married.