Chapter 53

By the time Win finished proposing Bright's tears began to brim through his eyes as he nodded and started to sob before throwing himself in his boyfriend's arms, knocking Win over on the sand. They laughed as Win struggled to put the ring onto Bright's shaking finger. Bright softly began adoring his beautiful engagement ring while crying happy tears "I love you Win, with everything I have in me. You're the love of my life. The man I want to spent the rest of my life with and have a family with. I'd be honoured and proud to be your wife". After hearing Bright, Win pulled him into a deep kiss, he kissed Bright passionately that made him to fell more deeper in love with Bright.

When they pulled back Win took Bright's face between his hands gently resting his forehead against Bright's "You made me the happiest man alive baby. I was scared, you'd say it's too soon and that's why I waited this long ..". Bright cut Win words saying "Never, baby I'd have married you even if you asked me months ago when the divorce was still processing. I love you and nothing can make me say no cause I know when you and I get married it'll be for the rest of our lives. You're an amazing man Win, and I want to love you forever". Bright tears once again stream down in happiness. In response Win could only pulled Bright's body closer and kissed him passionately cupping his cheeks this time making sure that his fiance know how much he loves him. Bright instantly reciprocated the kiss. Win wanted to make their last night special for both of them, it was their first time making love through all of their emotions instead of just being horny and kinky. Bright began to get needy, as his nails scratches Win back through his shirt pulling him more closer while Win assaulted his cupid shaped lips like there's no tommorow.

Win pushed back his fiance while Bright immediately went to unfasten his belt. They both threw away every single offending materials from their body and stared lovingly at each other while panting hard. Within seconds Win had Bright completely naked beneath him. Bright's already look well ravished and Win had yet to touch his fiance intimately. He didn't wait longer his both hands began to caresses Bright's huge mounds squeezing and rolling both hard nip.ples, he caresses Bright's silky smooth skin, every curves and dips. Win played with Bright's naked body like a harp, delicately and sensually touching everything that he could reach out in that moment. Bright felt Win lips and fingers everywhere on himself which always drives him crazy and made him more needy in wanton. Bright let out soft moans and groans pleading Win to touch him more and more by spreading his legs and arching his back towards Win touch. Win couldn't hold on any more, he wanted to feel Bright's tightness, he needed Bright's warmth around his hardness. He wanted to push his C deeper inside Bright's P under the moonlight. Win grabs Bright's both hands above his head pinning him. He kissed and licked his fiance's whole nak.ed body, Bright's face, his long neck, his collar bone, his huge breasts balls. Win took Bright's hard nipples in his mouth one by one rolling  it with his tongue and sucking it harder giving sweet pleasure and pain. Bright let out desperate moan "Do it again baby, suck my bo.obs harder". Win obeyed, he pulled Bright's both breasts against each other mushing them, then licked, sucked and ate his breasts balls like a hungry man.

Win lapped Bright's nipples until they were both were peaked and hardened like pebbles. His lips slide downward kissing Bright's tummy all over softly  and he moved lower. Bright gasped when Win spread his P neither region wide apart exposing his beautiful and pretty little tight c.nt. He planted soft kisses right on it and moans "Gosh, your sweet little c.nt look so beautiful under the moonlight. Can't wait to feast on it tonight". Win tongue flicked over Bright's fold harder causing him to bucked himself into Win's face in delicious pleasure. Win did it again and again, teasing, licking and sucking all the sweetness of his favorite P. Win always loved how horny and desperate Bright gets each time when he start eating his P. He pushed the tip of his tongue, inside Bright's enterance and drags it over and over licking and thrusting his tongue deeper inside the wet horny c.nt of his fiance. Win wasn't getting enough, he demanded before fluttering his tongue faster "Sit on my face. I want to eat your P, and don't stop fucking yourself until you come in my mouth" Bright climb up on Win face settled his P as he began to ride Win's tongue harder. He rub and move to the point that they both rocked matching each other movements. Bright grind his P harder and faster moaning "Yes, baby. Oh so good...Right there ...ahh fuck my fucking c.nt", They were both enjoy it a little too much as Bright turned, gripped Win head and began to ride his face hard both boys panted, Win's teeth, tongue and lips were working faster than ever. He tried his best to push his tongue as deeper as he could inside Bright's sweet c.nt. He ate Bright P, like it was his last meal, but has to stop when Bright's whole body jerked falling back and ripped with his first O of that night. Win softly climb up and said "You have world's best delicious pussy My love. Let me eat your as.s now". Win ducked his head once again between Bright's legs, but this time his tongue intrude inside Bright's as.s hole as Win sucked Bright's rim into completion. Bright cried out while holding both his legs up in the air together, letting Win have his way with his as.s hole. Bright continuously panted Win name heavily while Win was on a high, just eager to fuck Bright's every hole with his tongue. Win sucked and licked Bright's as.s for long as, he couldn't let go Bright's as.s until Bright hit with his second O of their night.