Chapter 23

Win groan together with Bright as he felt his fingers clenching inside Bright's P, harder as his minx head falls back in pleasure. Win immediately hovered and capture Bright's lips to silence them as they kissed each other hard and rough. Bright continued to roll his hips back and forth as Win fingers fucked his P in and out roughly hitting the spot. Bright moaned "Ohh ahh faster bun.. Fuck me  more". Win slide his two more fingers hooking inside Bright's P, he pushed them again as much deeper as they can go, hitting the sweet spot that make Bright to bounce his whole body on Win's fingers. Win continue to finger fuck Bright hard and fast desperately wanted to make his little minx come. Win used his other hand to grab Bright's breasts balls that was jumping sinfully on his chest every time his body bounce. Soon Bright was shaking and he scream Win names while coming hard, his O took control of his body and Win watch him like he's the sexiest things. The moment, when Bright was coming hard on him make Win super turn on. Win continue to ride Bright's P until he came all and fell limp catching his breath holding Win shoulder tightly.

Win pulled his hand out from Bright's P and let their lips meet in a heated kiss pulling Bright closer and pressing his C, between his legs. Win rub his hard C at the enterance of Bright's P and moaned "Mnn, can you feel what you do to my C, baby?".  Bright answered panting as he wrapped his hand around Win hard C, he rub the tip harder against his folds "Yes, baby I feel it. Can't wait to feel this inside of my P. Fuck me ... Fill my P with your C, use my holes as much as you want. It's yours to fill with your come". Win didn't waste time he slide his long and hard C, in one go into the deepest of Bright's P which seem to be his C, new home for now. Win groan feeling the tightness of Bright's P wrapped around his C. Only one word  can describe the feeling of being inside
Bright's P heaven . Bright already started  panting feeling once again full till the hilt. He can feel the pulsing of Win C, until his gut he hissed "Ohh baby... You make my P so full, fuck me... Use me baby, I'll be your come bucket.... Fill me up". Win breathlessly chuckled his little minx got such a dirty mouth, but he loves it, no one can beat his sexy little minx in se.x and dirty talking just perfect in every damn way for him.

Win roughly grabs Bright's thigh, spreading them apart as he pump his C, inside Bright's P, slowly not harder as he  "Mmmm, yeah, such a naughty little minx aren't you for daddy? Yeah, you are" Bright closes his eyes and move his hips but just then Win firm hold stop Bright from moving his hip. He asks in a mocking tone "What is it My little minx want?" Bright grinds his P harder against Win's C with whatever strength he felt in his body "You... fuck me, hard". Win respond "hmm what are you talking about? It's right inside your P. What is that you need me to do clearly ask me". Bright pants heavily "I want your big thick C to pound deep inside me harder! Fuck me so hard I can't speak! Use me as long as you want! Fill me up and come inside me!. I love to feel your C in my holes for days. Please use my holes". Win smile gave one sharp thrust making Bright hissed "Mnn AHHH!" in pleasures as Win question "Much better now?, Tell me how it feels to get use?". Win continue to thrust very slowly but sharply while increasing his speed and making his thrust harder  after each thrust he question again when Bright went speechless "Tell me how good my C make your P feel".

Bright took a deep breath as Win speeds up the rough thrusts into his P core "It's good! It feels so GOOD! Ahh! Mmmnn Your C ... it's so big and  huge and filling my P untill the hilt ....All the way inside me… so deep and hard... I can, I can.. I can feel your C in my gut fuck me, daddy.. Ple...". Suddenly Bright body was thrown into spa.sms as Win begins to pull and pinch flick at Bright's breasts while his hips move in animalstic pace fucking Bright P like he's actually his come bucket. Bright love the feeling, he just lay limp spread his legs for Win to use his P, making him feel like he's Win play thing but damn the horniest minx felt so good and useful for his Bun. He loves it to feel Win, he  endures the harsh rough thrust of Win's massive C. The delicious painful pleasure that is shoved into him  harder and faster was so good and hot. He'd love to get fuck on Win C every single day of his life if that's possible. The hot rod inside his tight P prevented Bright from releasing, the thrust was coming faster and only got harder. Bright groan loudly "Yes... Yes daddy... Fuck me Ahh .... So good.. use me more".