Chapter 8

Win bite down his lower lips, when Bright turned around slowly to face him, still his breasts were half exposed and half under the slip he was about to wear.  Bright meet his eyes with Win's, as he slowly pulled the slip down, on his breasts. Win clenched his fist tightly on his side, trying to stop himself from going over to Bright's and rip that useless slip that was hardly hiding anything of Bright's breasts, the thin fabric was making visible everything to Win's eyes, all the dip and curve, round and outline of his big balls, his poking hard nip.ples. Win tried hard not to just walked up to Bright and grabs his hips to push him down on the bed, and once again have his way with his Best Friend. Win dark eyes were roaming all over of Bright's body, the slip were just reaching till his navel and panties were all visible. His urges to take Bright again was only increasing with every passing second at the sight. Win just stood on his spot holding himself not to do anything he'll regret just stayed staring Bright's and think all the things he'd like to do to with that sexy body

Bright breath out after a moment "Bun?", Bright voice sounded like a panting causing Win to pull his eyes from Bright's body and look into his Best Friend's deep hazel eyes. Win only managed to get out "Hmm?", Bright ask "Why are you looking at me like that?". Win respond back try to play dumb "Like what?", Bright retorted "Like, you want to fuck me again". Exactly that's what he want. Before Win could think of proper response to that, his mouth utter "Cause I... Want to". Bright was taken aback suddenly not expected to hear that at all he ask "What?". Win just breath out "You heard me. Cause I do want to fuck you... that is why, Princess". Win knew he's going to regret for saying that out loud. Bright might probably throw him out any moment now. But instead Bright whispered "But... You said it's.. only One night ...". Win cut Bright words off  "That was the plan... Plan change now". Win doesn't know at this point being this honest is good or bad. But he can't lie to Bright, he never did, he will never do. Bright ask "But ...Zea?".

Zea, she is the last thing on Win mind at the moment. Currently his mind is full of his Best friend, Bright who is standing in front of him, almost all exposed, he can see everything except his P, that was still hiding behind his under wear. He want to know how it will taste today on his tongue. He just can't stop thinking how much he want to run his hands and lips on Bright's body. Thinking about all the things he want to do with Bright P. Win ask "What about her?, She's not here?... And Fuck Princess, I just can't get that hot night out of my mind no matter how hard I try. Always ....every damn second just thinking about the hot se.x we share". Bright look at Win, and breathe out "Same". He then bit the corner of his lower lip.

And that was all Win needed, all that he needed to loose control of himself. He made his way closer to Bright's and grabs his hips pulling his body closer to himself and crashed their lips making them both to growl in each other mouth loudly at the contact. They kissed, Win shoved his tongue into Bright's and sighing inwardly, just one word he can describe the feeling wonderful. Rest he doesn't know if it's sensible to do this again, but right now the urge, desire and want for Bright is very high, and he's not caring about other thing. Bright's soft plump, cupid lips felt too good against his, keeping him busy from worrying about other stuff. He felt like he wasn't the only one desperate to feel other body. Their desperate eager roaming hands on each other body is proof that Bright wanted him too. This was supposed to be just one night thing, but now they both are sure it's going to be two.

Bright's hands tugged the edge of Win t-shirt, pulling it over his head, then throwing it on the floor. He let out a growl, watching Win half nak.ed again. Bright hands wander on Win chest, as his hungry eyes followed every inch, he didn't knew how much he wanted Win again until right this moment. This time he's going to be in control and there'll be no shame, no regrets, no guilt, and no thoughts about his wife because he has thrown all of that out of his window. Bright soon turned Win and pushed him on his bed, making him almost fall on his back Bright quickly tugged the edge of his slip and get rid out of it. He stand before Win eyes nak.ed, only wearing his panties this time Win let out a growl "Fuck" at the sight of exposed Bright's delicious breasts. His eyes burned in both mou.nds.