Chapter 37

Bright and Win head inside Bright's apartment, all his friends did a great job cleaning and fixing the damage Josh did to his whole apartment. Bright really appreciate all the effort his friends made for him. Win ask from behind "Are you Ready to come back home?. You can stay at mine as long as you want baby". Bright shook it head answering "Thanks but it's time, I can't let him ruin anything else for me". Win gave a proud smile to Bright and wrap his arm around Bright's shoulder then pressed a kiss on Bright's head. Bright took a deep breath and step inside his apartment. Win was doing everything to make him feel better and loved. With Win beside him Bright was once again felt like himself cause he knew he's safe with Win. When Bright stepped into his bedroom and once again he froze at the door last couple of month was hell for him staying with Josh in this same bedroom, but he can't let the bad memories hunt him forever, he needs to move on in his life forgetting the past. He need to be strong and be happy once again. Win sense how Bright body tenses up in his hold he softly whispered in Bright's ear "I'm right here, baby. Always with you".

Bright took a deep breath and gave a small smile as he reached out and kissed Win on the cheek. It was his way of saying Thankyou to his best friend for being there with him. Win soon took Bright's things inside the apartment. After looking around the house Bright decided to treat all his friends a nice dinner, his apartment definitely look brand new with new furniture and decorations. Bright started to unpack his bag when Win said from the kitchen "Baby, you don't need to go to grocery shop. Your kitchen is full with all your favorite food". Bright smiled back and walk towards his kitchen and said with emotions "Thankyou for everything Bun". Win sigh and reached out taking Bright into a tight hug saying "You know I'm always here to do everything for you". Bright wrapped his arms around Win and hug him back nodding his head.

After that both of them decide to order Pizza for dinner. Bright changed his clothes into a tank top and one of his Pajama shorts then settled on the couch with Win for having their first movie of the night. Bright decided to start with DDLJ movie even though he had watch it more than million times already, Bright didn't budge from his decision to watch another movie, he rejected every movie Win suggested for them to watch. Like always Win happily gives in and soon they settled on Bright's new and bigger couch. Win was half laying on the couch, making Bright to settled between his legs, his back was pressing against Win chest comfortably. Win's arms were protectively wrapped around Bright's waist. Bright too snuggle back in to Win embrace enjoying his all time favorite movie but to be frank he was enjoying the closeness with Win more than DDLJ cause it's been a while someone touch him in a gentle way, hold him securely with so much affection. In the beginning when Bright had sex with Josh, he never felt love, passion or anything between them. There was no emotions, Josh always get into the things straight and never bother to think about Bright's needs and wants. Once he was done he used to leave the bed making Bright feel like some pros.titute. Bright shook his head, why he's wasting his time thinking about that M. Fucker, he's already done with him and his chapter is already closed.

Suddenly Bright heard Win said in his ear "I missed you, baby". Bright intertwined his finger with Win, which was resting on him. Bright then respond "I missed you too". Win pressed his lips on Bright's bare shoulder for a moment before he pulled away making Bright to smile feeling different kind of comfort, he felt Win's action sweet and innocent also it work on his body to turn on. It's been so long he felt Win soft lips on his skin. When Win pulled back his lips from Bright's skin, Bright turned his head to look Win in the eyes then his finger reached out to touch Win face , his cheek and sharp jawline. Win closed his eyes, letting Bright traced his fingertips slowly on his entire face. When Bright thumb reached on Win lips, Win opened his eyes and look Bright with a small sweet smile. It was the smile that encourage Bright to leaned and pressed their lips against each other's, even though he knew it will be a bad idea but he wanted to taste those beautiful delicious lips of his man but before he could do that the door bell rang loudly disturbing their moment.