Chapter 49

Bright work day was terrible, he was totally pissed off and stressed already. At the end of the day he was just eager to go back to his apartment and spend a chilling night with his boyfriend as he was hoping Win day went better than his atleast and Zea has not been on his back like most days she is. Bright tiredly walk inside his apartment, immediately got surprised when he found the house dark at first glance. His eyes started searching his boyfriend wondering where is he? Bright kicked his shoes off and walk inside. The closer Bright walk in, he heard soft music playing in the background, nice smelling candles were lit around the dinning area. Bright suddenly stopped on his track when he felt flowers petals under his feet, in dim light when Bright look down there were trails of roses petals on the floor. Bright confusingly called out his boyfriend "Bun?". In return Win responded happily "Kitchen, my love".

Bright carefully walk inside, the kitchen was romantically decorated, his eyes went on the table that was set for two with candle, plates and champagne making him widely smile. No one has ever done something like this sweet for him, he made his way and finally went closer to his boyfriend who was still cooking away their dinner. Bright ask confusingly "Bun what's all this?". Win slow down the stove and turned towards Bright with biggest smile on his face. He instantly pulled Bright into a tight hug before kissing his lover face over and over again saying "We are celebrating". Bright curiously ask watching Win so excited in a while "we are, but What?". Win answered "For two reasons. Reason one for our new home. Two I spoke to Zea turns out that she's been having an affair for a year and half so I made it clear she isn't getting everything she want. A final decision was made on what she will get. She agreed, we will sign the papers first thing tomorrow morning. Bright, my love we can finally be 2gether without worrying about her... worrying about divorce. We can stop stressing and able to move on in life". Bright saw the excitement shown on every single part of Win.

In response Bright loudly squeal jumping straight on Win as his boyfriend caught him securely in his arms, Bright wrapped his legs around Win hips and his arms around Win's neck, kissing him over and over again. Bright couldn't believe that Zea was finally able to let go Win this easily. They both can be 2gether in real now, concentrate on their future 2gether. Bright ask "You're not messing with me, right baby?". Win smile widely, rested his forehead against Bright's saying "Ofcourse not, My love. It is all real. She'll be out of our life tommorow. Then it'll be just You, Me and our future 2gether.... I love you so so much". Bright cupped Win face responding "I love you too Baby...... I love you so so much". Then he gushed looking around the kitchen and dining area "You ... Baby... You did all this for me?". Win chuckled at his lover "Ofcourse. It was the least I can do for you. You supported me on every step of the way even when I was having a shitty day, stressing out but you stayed by my side and I'll always be greatful for that". Bright kissed his boyfriend again before whispering softly "Always baby. I'll always stay by your side".

When Win put Bright back down on the floor he ask "You hungry or you want to shower first?". Bright stroke Win cheeks softly saying "Oh baby I'm really hungry, didn't got much time to eat today. I think we can eat first then take a bath together". Win happily agreed, kissing Bright's forehead he replied "Sound's good. Sit down I'll get you a glass of champagne, dinner will be served soon". Bright did as per Win ask, he took a seat and Win pour them both a glass of champagne, soon after a while he got busy serving them dinner and started feeding each other. Bright couldn't help but smile watching his boyfriend so happy and relaxed. He felt he was madly in love with him all over once again, he already began to think a part of him has always loved Win ..... It's just he never realized his deep feelings for his bestfriend. Win would have sensed as he turned back to Bright and wink grinning widely.

After dinner and cleaning up Win called through the bathroom "Love, bath is ready". Bright pulled himself, up from the sofa, walking towards the bathroom candles were surrounded around while rose petals were floating on the water. Bright always knew his boyfriend has a romantic side but never imagine it will be quite like this ... INCREDIBLE in bold. Bright watch as Win began to strip down his clothes, looking in his eyes straight. His eyes lustfully roam on every inch of his boyfriend's beautiful sexy toned body. After stripping Win climb in to the water, relaxing his back against the tub then smirk at Bright "You coming in my love, it's too big just for one. Plus it's also getting lonely in here". Bright giggle at his boyfriend and started stripping down looking straight in Win's eyes. Win looked at Bright's sexy body in a same way as his lover was looking at him earlier. Bright certainly enjoyed bringing out his boyfriend's more playful and exhibitionist side. He knew Win is already hard, his C was eagerly waiting to feel his lover's tightness. Bright made his way over and climb in the bath tub after taking Win's offered hand in his. He slowly leaned back against Win chest causing his boyfriend to drapes his arm over his body, both intertwined their fingers with each other seizing the precious moment.

Bright sigh in content the water was warm and nice. His heavy breasts felt light on the surface and wriggle with the sensation of warm water making his nipples more sensitive and hard. He also felt Win hardness settled between his P lips making Bright moaned softly there was certainly no way that he was going to last longer without coming. Win already began kissing his neck causing Bright to move his hips on Win C which was getting more harder for him. The movement of his hips increases more as the hardness increases underneath. It causes Win to whispered near his lover's ear "having fun in the tub, My love?.... You always look so sexy and hot when you come apart in front of me like this. I love watching you behaving like my desperate S". Bright pull himself away breathing out "like to give some assistance, daddy?". Win replied smirking "Oh Yes. Spread your legs wide". Bright slide on the other side, he sat in the tub facing Win. His legs open up and pushed wide apart letting his boyfriend settled between them while giving Win a clear view of his P under water. Long and experience fingers parted Bright's P lips as they pet and teased his enterance. Bright could still feel the water swirling, edging and teasing him even though he wasn't directly over the jet but Win's fingers was giving him a perfect sensation of pleasure. Win fingers were pushed more deeper inside Bright's P slowly, firmly and carefully as the water washed away some of his juices. Win's thumb rubs in a circles over Bright's folds warming his blood, his walls beginning to clench and flutter, his legs started to get numb and sore. Bright felt a gentle fall then sudden launch of pleasure as his first O took over his body. Bright head fall on Win's shoulder moaning "Oh yes....faster Oh Yes baby.... Fuck my P... Oh my God... Ahhh ahh...." Win groan back "Fuck that was amazing, my love".

Bright panted back "You and me both, baby". Win chuckled as he grabs the loofah from behind. He started washing Bright's body gently saying "wish I could fuck you in front of people. Play with your tight P. Show them all how much you fucking enjoy taking up my C inside your c.nt". Bright felt nice and hot hearing his boyfriend's words. There was something began to happen inside his tummy. He was again hot, felt daring and more flushed. He had never felt the urge to show himself nak.ed to other people even though they both have behave shamelessly so many times before in front of their friends, family and strangers.

Bright closed his eyes trying to picture the feeling of getting fucked by Win in front of other people. Win fuck him off over and over. Use his holes, fill them up with his warm come. Owns him, his body in front of other people. Surely they'll make people jealous, hot and all bother. The wheels of Bright's brain didn't stop as he enjoyed his boyfriend's gentle hands rubbing all over on his soaked skin. Once Win was done, Bright did the same but his mind didn't stop thinking about what his boyfriend wishes to do with him. They both lay in the tub for a while, sipping their champagne enjoying one another skin on skin and Bright finally made his decision. The night was perfect, everything feels perfect in that moment both of them smelled so sweet like strawberries plus they hadn't gotten laid this entire week. After thinking it through all the consequences Bright pulled himself out from tub. He stepped out of water and wrapped a towel around his body. When Win saw his lover leaving the bathroom he quickly ask "Where are you going, Love?". Bright turned back and smirk "I want you to come with me?". Win responded back stepping out of bath tub immediately "Where are we going?". Bright replied "To the bedroom. Set up the cam. I want to spend the rest of the night getting fuck in front of other people. Let's make everyone jealous, hot and bother tonight". Win let out a chuckle, he knew this should be a private thing, but they both know how much they enjoy being an exhibitionist. Win made his way pulling Bright into him and murmured "Do you really want that, my love. You want to show other people who's S you're. How much you like taking up my C inside your every holes?". Bright felt blood rush to his ears he nods responding "we are together Bun. You and Me are one shameless soul. We both are always going to be 2gether. We belong to each other and know each other very well. And people should know that, know how much you love me. How much you love fucking my holes, filling me up and making me your toi:-let". Win answered "Oh love, With pleasure", he took Bright in a deep kiss. Bright wrapped his arms around Win neck. Win hands run on Bright's body as he pushed Bright's towel down. Win both hands grabs Bright's thighs, lifting his lover up from ground as he whispered "I'm going to show you off tonight". Bright clung at his boyfriend, their lips met into a deep passionate kiss, as Win walk towards the bedroom. He laid Bright down on bed gently, they kissed and touched every inch of each other. Win whispered before he pulled himself out to go and set up his cam "I love you, so much". Bright moaned back "I love you too".

Share your thoughts ❤️