Chapter 3

Win run his hand through his hair nervously muttering "I don't know....I.....don't worry..". Win gave a small smile and walk away back to sit on their table. Bright stood alone in the middle of dancefloor for a moment all confused and wondering what the heck just happened to Win?, Win was enjoying more than he was a moment ago, Bright sigh out and followed his best friend to ask him again, else he won't be at peace, Win chug down his drink and seems to be lost in his own thought. Bright slowly took the seat next to him and look at Win with concerned eyes causing Win to turn his head and he again gave Bright a small smile. Bright really didn't had clue what suddenly happened and he couldn't wait more to find out so he ask through the loud background music "Bun, can you tell me please what the heck was that?". Win nods and said "Yes, not here come outside". Bright nodded and Win stood up and Bright followed him as they both headed towards outside.

Win took Bright outside in the corner where they can hear each other without screaming their lungs out. Win started "I'm sorry Princess, about that... in there". Bright nods his head, and again ask "Tell me Bun, what happened?".  Win took a deep breath and started saying I'm one breath " I don't know but it got me, which usually never happened before. I know why, err... It's been actually more than three months I and Zea had sex, since she suddenly stop even touching me. She even barely kisses me either. I think ... It happens because it's been months I have had any closeness with anyone in a way... It got me, my hormones took over when you.. were... I'm sorry it sound so wrong,  it never happened between us before.. Shit... I'm really sorry Princess".

Bright quietly heard he knew the two were fighting but never thought that the two didn't having se.x either, since he very well know how high is his best friend se.x drive is. He understands why Win react like that. Shit the poor guy hasn't been laid in months Aww. Bright shrug "Don't worry bun, that explains a lot..... That long uh? I knew you guys are arguing but never realized  there was no inti.macy between  you both. Sorry Buddy, I understand that's must suck". Win chuckled "Yeah, there's only that much a man can do for himself before it gets boring. In last Three months she hardly came near to me, always make excuses. I'm beginning to wonder if she ... Maybe seeing someone else behind my back".

Bright couldn't agree more that's she might be the one cheating on his Best Friend but he never said that out loud to Win because he knows how much Win love and care for her but still he never really like that women specially more now cause the way she is treating his best friend. It would really be better if she just leave Win atleast then his Best Friend can concentrate on being his own happiness but then again if she leave Win, Bright knew his best friend would be heart broken. Bright ask "Do you really think she's cheating behind you?". Win sigh out "I don't know, anyways enough about her. I'm really sorry Princess", Win pulled Bright into his chest, hugging him tightly and pressing a kiss on Bright's head. Bright look up at Win face and replied "it's fine, bun don't worry I understand". Win breath out "Thanks, You're really the best, Princess. Now C'mon, it's time we get drunk again", Bright cheered "Good plan Let's go". Bright pulled away and take Win hand in his as they both walk back through the crowds to accomplish their mission. Bright was happy atleast they get things sorted out because he never like to feel awkward with Win especially after spending all these years being each other Best Friends.

Bright and Win stumbled on their way back to Bright's apartment. Win kick the door behind them.  Both were tugging at each other clothes to balance them on their steps, Don't even ask how they both get back to Bright's apartment and don't even try to ask what the heck they were doing untill 3 am in the club because they don't know either. And right now Bright is just enjoying tugging at Win as Win was kissing his ear for some reason again and again. Somehow Bright pulled himself out and made his way inside his bedroom and soon he was calling Win again.

After a while Win groan while trying to undo the zipper of Bright's dress "I swear to Fuck, Princess. I'm banning you from buying dresses with zipper from now". Bright breath out half slurring and half panting "Bun, what the hell we are doing from last half an hour?". Win tilted his head to look Bright face, his eyes were already dark and he too was softly panting, Win cheeks crimson red and his hardon was obviously poking on the Bright's as.s. Win was looking at Bright with wants and desire. It was the look that Bright never saw before well not pointed at him atleast. Win ask in softly "I don't know. Do you want me to stop?".

They shouldn't be doing this, but Win body and facial were clearly saying that he doesn't wanted to stop. Win expression was clear that he wanted to continue and as for Bright he wasn't sure what he wanted to do. He managed to whispered "I don't know... Bun but it's making me feel something". It was easy to see Win turned on whereas not so much on Bright's face. But Bright was as turned on as Win was, his P was throbbing to get filled between his legs. As they stared at each other while silence fell between them and with that they forget the question they just ask to each other because Win reached and crashed his lips on Bright's causing both of them to lost all of their senses. Bright loudly moaned, when his lips came in contact with Win's for the first time in his entire 22 years of Friendship. Win hands fiddle with the zipper on the back, pulling the dress down from Bright's body which fell on to the floor making a puddle. Win pull away from Bright's lips and look at Bright from top to bottom an instant groan escape from Win "Fuck", Bright was standing half naked in front of him his cleavage all exposed and nip.ple covering behind his lacy bra, while his P, was hiding behind a matching lacy thong.

Watching Win having dark twinkling eyes at him, Bright could only smirk and lick his lower lips. He tugged his right hand index finger in Win's belt pulling him closer then he started to unbutton Win shirt, very soon Win yanked his shirt on to the floor to join Bright's dress. Bright quickly run his hands on Win chest and stomach, eyeing every inch of Win naked torse making Bright to lick his lips watching the smooth, toned sexy chest and abs. Win reached and grabs Bright's thigh, lifting  Bright up from the ground. Bright didn't waste time and wrapped his legs around Win hips, his hands wrapped around Win neck. Win firmly grabs Bright's hips and their lips met once again into a desperate kiss that turns into heated and passionate one in split second. Bright was still sober enough to know that he should feel wrong for doing this but for some reason he wasn't though instead he was excited to take advantage of his best friend who is happened to be married as well.

Bright know right now he's being selfish but he's not caring about that because he was horny for fuck sake. Win carried Bright towards the bed and throw him down making Bright squeal and giggle at the impact. Win stood smirking at the foot of the bed, his dark eyes roaming all over on Bright's body, but there's also hint of hesitation not knowing whether he should continue or not. Win ask "Princess, Are you sure you wanna do this, you know it'll change everything between us, Right?". Bright started thinking does it really have to change things between them why though?, It's only a drunken one night stands, it wasn't like Bright is virgin or it's his first time having sex after getting drunk. And they both are adult. Bright shift on his stomach, rested up on his elbow and stated "Yes I'm sure. Why one night se.x will change anything between us?, It's just one night of se.x, nothing more than that. Why things should change at all ". Win nods agreeing "True, it only drunken one night stand afterall".

Bright watch his best friend closely, as after saying Win quickly fumble to get rid of his jeans. He pushed it to his ankle by sitting on the edge of Bright bed then he kicked off his shoes and socks. Once he was done Win stood only wearing his tight pair of black boxer in front of his best friend. Bright was closely watching Win as if he's some yummy candy who was unwrapping himself. Bright lick his lip who knew his Best Friend was  packing up so well, a loud erotic moaned escape from his lips at the yummy sight of Win hardness. Though Bright had seen Win plenty of times in just boxer but not with raging hard on in them automatically Bright pressed his legs together.

Watching Win at the moment, Bright was feeling things to do with him that he never felt before for his Best Friend. Things which he never considered to feel towards Win in their 22 years of Friendship. It was a strong urge of lust and want. He doesn't know about others but Bright couldn't think straight When he's horny suddenly he came out of eye fucking his Best Friend when Win smugly said "Well Well My Dear Chaveeree, seems overly turned on by me, is there anything you want to tell me?". Bright nods his head and purred seductively "Yes, I'm drunk, horny and you look tempting, Sexy as fuck right now. This is something I never thought I'd say to you. The sight before my eyes make me wanna do lots of dirty things to you tonight".

Okay, let's get it started now. Next update after 35 votes and 30 comments on this chapter.