Chapter 30

It was their second day of Ladakh trip, everyone woke up very late. Bright and Win were having their own fun as the two wake up by noon but decided to stay in bed all nak.ed and enjoy few more rounds of fucking each other. Mew had called Win to inform that they all planned to take a dipped in hot tub in evening and have campfire at night as the temperature had fallen more after their arrival. Even today's weather seems very cold to stepped out for tracking or visiting sight seeing. Bright ask Win to leave first then he'll join him and other soon. All boys were already in the hot tub having discussion about boys stuffs, while waiting for their beauty queens. Win couldn't stop himself from glancing at the enterance few times. He had an idea why Bright ask him to go first, and he can't deny the fact that he love it when his sexy little minx teases him wearing sexy little bikini, it's only makes him more horny and hard to fuck his sexy minx rough and hard way. Win was getting desperate to see his minx in his little bikini, showing off his sinful sexy figure to him.

Win tried to distract himself and actually decide to hear the conversation that Singto was telling about the same colleague having an affair with some married woman for a year now and last time he revel that he also made her pregnant by mistake even after using protection but luckily she was able to take abo.rtion pill to expell her pregnancy without letting her husband knowledge. Win was about to comment on it but just then he got distracted when he heard Bright giggles. His minx entered the room with Krist, Gulf and Gun trailing behind him. Win forget everything he was about to say after looking at his sexy little minx. Win felt his C twitch at the sight, even though he slept burying his C in Bright's warm and juicy P, and use his every hole like Bright's holes are his personal come bucket to fill but he still can't get enough of him.

As soon as their eyes met Win gulped hard and felt his C stiffen inside his tight trunk. Bright was wearing white triangle bikini though he was wearing white see through cover on top. The white triangles were attached to thin white string and it was only hiding his sexy perky hard nip.ples exposing his massive tight balls of cleavage to everyone plus the triangle on his P was so small and looking sexy. It was very easy for Win to imagine what those good for nothing triangles were hiding underneath them. Bright's sexy curves were all on display on his sculpted sexy body. Win can swear his minx brought this bikini in white and boldly wore it today only to tease him in public. Win clenched his jaw, his gripped tighten on the beer Can he was holding. Shit he can already imagine its going to be so much fun to slide the triangle aside from his minx breasts and P and fuck him deep and hard shoving his C in his tight P. His perv eyes trails on every inch of his minx sexy body, he made Bright sit on his face and he had rubbed his P, all over, his tongue still got the taste of Bright's warm juice but now he wanted Bright P wrapped around his C . He can't wait to see those breasts with those triangles bouncing on his minx chest while he fuck his P, hard and deep. Win lick his lips, The white color string and triangles stand out so sexily on Bright's skin tone. Win took another sip keeping his perv eye on Bright's sexy body as if Bright can feel Win eye fucking him, He smirk and pushed the useless cover away from his shoulder, he drop it on the floor sensually looking straight in Win eyes.

Win inwardly growled Why his minx always have to look this sexy in bikini?, Why even other people need to be here around to see his minx getting all naughty? He wanted to be alone with his minx in this hot tub so that he could get to fuck his minx again in the same way he fucked Bright in the hotel last month. But now he need to control himself which seems to look like a difficult task for him. Bright walk closer after grabbing a glass of wine. He climb into the hot tub, and sat next to Win. Win wasn't sure if his minx made a smart move by sitting next to him especially when his hands were already itching to visit inside his favorite place to play. Win wrapped his hand around Bright's shoulder and pulled him closer, their friends were oblivious about their closeness though, so it was an innocent friendship for everyone. Krist muttered after settling next to Singto "it's feels so good here, I think we should get up to this place twice a year from now".