Chapter 32

It was around five in the morning when Bright screamed on top of his lung "Ohh Yes.. Yes Oh God.. Ahh fuck fuck more this fucking P" Win groan and he held the base and jerk his C filling his come inside Bright's P. Bright's legs were already folded in half as Bright was holding his legs together. Win fucked his minx tight little P , rough and hard and in lots of different positions. Bright was a complete mess, he was drenched in his and Win's come from head to toe. Bright was panting hard and his whole body shook when Win hot load shoot right on his soft spot. He whole body was glistening with sweat and come, because Win had sprayed his come few times on  Bright's whole body. As soon as Win shoot out his load, he was about pulled out he C but Bright's quickly cried out "No No.... Please Don't, don't pulled out your C yet, Ahh I want more, fuck me more. I want more come in my P. Fuck me some more".  Bright breathing was ragged as he suddenly felt Win C, began to hardened inside him hearing his begging.

Win didn't move as he just buried his face between Bright's soft mou.nds without saying another word, he started kissing and suc.king Bright's skin gently. After tasting every inch of Bright's breasts for the millionth time he sigh out. Bright begging works like a wonder on his C, his C was completely harden at the realization how good he always felt fucking Bright P, eating Bright's P and filling Bright's P, having Bright under him all nak.ed and spread like bit.ch in heat want him to keep fucking his minx for hours. He always felt their friendship his biggest blessing but now the se.x surpassed their relationship, and it way better. His heart unusually felt so full and so complete burying his C inside Bright's and fill his P with his come was nothing less than heaven itself. Win C was all hard once again and ready to fuck one more time. He started grinding slowly but harder, the tip of his C felt firm on Bright's sweet delicate spot, the squelching sound of their juices mixing together filled in their bedroom with  Bright's groan and lewed moans. Bright felt Win steely hard C ab.usively rub and grind against his sensitive spot, mushing his P walls slowly deliciously and harder. Bright arched his back in pleasure and began to grind his P against Win C, in a  more harder. He match the slow pace with Win by wrapping his legs around his man's hips he groan "Ahh, Bun... Yes baby right there... Aah oh my god. My P feel so full.. so good baby. Ah. Come inside my P again". Win hissed "but I love it watching you shower in my come anyway later I'll shower you with my pi.ss. you'll like that.. Ah You like the idea of me pi.ssing all over your body and not just inside your P. Can you feel how much our come is stored in your P right now. You want me too add some more?. Do you want me keep adding my come in your P and continue grinding inside your come filled tight P with my fat C?" Bright moaned out nodding his head "Yes Yes... God. Don't stop fucking me. More more give me all the come you got inside your C" . Bright was never this comfortable with his other friends, as much as he was with Win all this life. Win felt Bright's arms wrapped around his back, as his minx pressed their naked bodies against each other. Win grabs, Bright both breasts and squeeze them against each other as his lips tried to take Bright's both nip.ples together. Bright groan as Win once again started eating his breasts. 

When Win was done he sat up on Bright's and rolled his hip roughly, making Bright hissed at the mind-blowing sensation in his P then Win ask softly his voice sounded like he was in pain and seduction "Tell me.... Tell me... Why you never ask me to kiss you before?. Tell me Why you didn't make a move on me even though we always flirt with each other all the time. You could have easily seduced me with your sexy body and You could have easily wrapped me around your little finger and I'm sure like always I'd have gladly given into you. I'd have let you take advantage of me however you wanted. Tell me baby.... Tell me.. Why didn't we Fuck each other before?. Why didn't you showed me yourself all nak.ed. Tell me why didn't you're mine even though you're meant to take my C in your P.  Do you realize how many years we have wasted just being only Best Friends.... Don't you think I should punish you for sharing your beautiful breasts and horny P with other mens before me. What you'll do if I decide to breed you and fuck my child in your P?  Would you like that carrying my child inside you?, This way you and your P will always be mine, Your P will be my C's permanent home. Tell me baby... Tell me. I want you to fucking answer my question".

As words left Win began to roll his hips roughly and more harder making Bright hissed louder and louder in pleasure and pain. He panted "I ... I don't know Bun, I don't know how to ..a answer all this but me and this P is all yours, Oh God You fuck me so good... if it's meant to take your C, then I'll let you fill my holes with anything you like". Win increase the pace making Bright to moan out long and loud. Bright hearts want to say YES so many things in response first was fuck him then breed him, he'd happily carry his child proudly but before doing that leave Zea, let him take her place but he knew he wasn't any position to say that, specially not when Bright think that Win is still in love with his wife and want her in his life. There's a limit that Bright shouldn't overstep. The last thing Bright want rift between him and Win. He decided to keep his answers to all Win's question to himself. Bright bite his lip to stop himself from uttering those nosense stuff which will make him feel guilty later.

Win rolled his hips harder and hit the hilt deliciously making Bright breathe to hitch and let his P to juice out more. Win leaned on Bright's he whispered in Bright's ear "Will You believe me if I say It's not easy for me to do that. But if I can't make you my wife then I won't hesitate to make you my precious S. I want you to warm my bed and spread your legs, let me use your holes. I'm going to fuck your P and fill it with my come and pi.ss like no other man was able to make you feel before". Hearing Win words, make him feel all kind of emotions. One time he felt like heartbroken, sad even though there's nothing between them and at the same time he also felt happy that Win wanted him to fuck that much. But it was something that Win wanted. But What about him?. What he wanted?, it was time for Bright to remind himself that he's just Win's Best Friend and his Mistress and not his wife or someone who Win loves. His job is to serve his holes for Win to filled up and frankly this all Bright wanted because Win fucks him so good and gives him mind blowing O by coming inside him and pi.ssing inside his P. And Just because they like having dirty conversation and se.x with each other doesn't necessarily means that they love each other. Most importantly it's not his business to pressurize his best friend to call it off his marriage.

It's been two days Bright came back from Ladakh, he gets off from work and check his phone, no message and no call from Win. He too didn't called Win nor send any message. After Win confession that day he was sure that Win wasn't planning to leave his wife as he said it's not easy for him and it was time for Bright to get serious in life and find someone for himself too. Bright was sure nothing is going to happen between him and Win and no matter how much chemistry is there between them, it's just useless. After some evolution Bright doubt that he felt hurt because he started to feel something more for Win but he's also sure there's no feeling involved from Win side, from his side it's only lust. Honestly even Bright was surprise and shock when he realized he's started to fall for his married Best Friend, but it isn't too late for him to stop himself from ruining his relationship with Win. He could enjoy having se.x with Win until he find someone for himself. And Now Bright seems to be alright as he secured himself a date for the upcoming weekend but wasn't much excited as he was expecting to be.

When Bright reached back to his apartment, he immediately got surprised realizing that the lights were on. He quietly walk inside and before he start thinking anything bad he saw Win moving inside his kitchen back facing to him. Bright felt relaxed it's just his Bun.  Bright sweetly said "What a surprise?, baby" he threw his bag on the couch and walk towards the kitchen asking "What you doing in my kitchen?".  Win was so engrossed in serving dinner from takeouts for them that didn't realize Bright entering his apartment. He planned to set the table for them but too bad he was slow and Bright reached back to his apartment earlier then Win has expected. Win answered honestly "I wanted to surprise you bringing your favorite food from your favorite restaurant". Bright giggle watching his favorite food all served in a plate nicely as he answer happily "Don't worry I'm happily surprised though. Thanks for the food I was very hungry. Let's eat first". Bright immediately grab both the plates from the kitchen counter and made his way to the table. Win followed Bright smiling as he sat next to his minx. Bright moaned taking a first bite of his favorite chicken tandoori. Win had missed Bright so much in last two days, that he couldn't wait for weekend to meet his mind over coffee as a result he decided to drop by for an hours at Bright's just to eat dinner before going back home from work. Win felt content just watching his minx happily enjoying his favorite food, it wasn't about just sex always but just  watching Bright's in front of eyes gives him comfort and make his heart feel relax. Suddenly Bright pulled Win out from his thought saying while smiling widely "I've one surprise for you too. Bun, I got myself a date".

Share your thoughts ❤️