Author's note

Some things you need to know before reading:

* English is not my native language. You can correct an error, but please be kind. Thank you.

* If you think the story is bad, just don't read the book and move on to another one. You don't have to leave a mean comment :).

* One chapter is one day in the live of the characters. Sometimes it can go back in time. Please check the title of the chapter so you won't be confused ;)

* The story will be published in parts. So if part one is published, there will be no new chapters for that part. The same for part two and other parts if they will ever be written. I try to upload a new chapter for each part 2 times a week. Between part one and part two, there will be some time in between. Once the story is fully published, there will be no new chapters (except for the answers on the Q&A).

* Part one contains 50 chapters. For the slower readers, don't panic! Some chapters are very short. One chapter only had one line, some have 300 - 600 words, some have more, some have 2000 words. It varies a lot.

* It could be possible that I have ta publish 'a new book' if not all chapters of my book will fit in this one. 

* There will be LGBTQAI+ romances

* Any questions you have can be asked in the Q&A chapter :)

* Every chapter contains a song that was the most popular on that day according to birthdayjams.com in the genre alternative hit. There are some chapters who have a different song. After the Q&A, there will be a chapter with all the songs I used. (That chapter will be published when te book is finished.) I have made a Spotify list with the music in order. The link to that will be in the chapter I mentioned. 

* I started writing this book between september and december 2020 at the age of 16. My original idea was to write a short story, as you will see I failed doing that haha.

* The cover is made by me. The girls are the three main characters (Maia, Sookie and Clara) in the beginning of part one of this book. (I used Canva to make the cover.)

* After I have fully written the story I want to write, I'll probably rewrite it and add some more details (like the looks of the characters, the houses...).

* Enjoy reading!