Chapter 69 - July 27th, 2009

Maia jumps up and down in her wedding dress. 'I'm getting married! I'm getting married!' Sookie laughs. 'Yes, you are getting married. But in order to do that, you have to stop jumping up and down,' Sookie continues laughing. 'You're right,' Maia giggles and stops jumping. 'I am going to do your make-up, okay?' Sookie says as she puts a chair in front of her. 'We should've done that before I had the dress on,' Maia says sitting on the chair. 'I have a towel to put on you,' Sookie says and covers her dress with a towel.

'Sorry, sorry. I'm late,' Clara says rushing in the room. 'So, the one time you are late, it's on your best friend's wedding?' Maia jokes. 'I know,' Clara says a little embarrassed. 'Okay, close your eyes,' Sookie says smiling at the joke. She puts eyeliner on Maia and some eyeshadow. 'Would Mateo be as excited as me?' Maia asks keeping her eyes closed. 'Probably even more excited,' Clara says.

'I'm freaking out,' Mateo says to his brothers Diego and Juan. 'Why? You love her, she loves you,' Juan says and tries to calm down his brother. 'But what if I am not good enough? What if I fail this marriage? What if she gets bored with me?' Diego and Juan stare at their brother. 'Marisol!' Juan shouts. The younger sister who was waiting outside of the room walks in. 'You called - well, yelled?' 'Mateo is freaking out. He thinks he won't be good enough, fail this marriage and that Maia will get bored with him,' Diego repeats his brother's words.

Marisol looks at her brother. 'Theo', Marisol takes her brother's arm, 'you have been together for years. You both have worked so hard on this relationship and will continue to do so, because you love each other so much. She's so excited to be with you for the rest of your lives. And what are you doing? Freaking out for no reason.' Mateo is silent for a moment. 'I don't know what I would do without the three of you,' Mateo says and starts smiling. The siblings share a hug. Mateo starts smiling with a big, excited smile. 'I'm getting married!' They start laughing and make their way to the altar.