Chapter 17 - February 14th, 1981

'Smile!' Levi shouts and holds up the camera to photograph the three pregnant friends. 'It's still funny how they are pregnant at the same time,' Robert says. 'I think it's a bond between them,' Valentine smiles, looking at his beautiful wife and her friends. 'Dada!' Paul shouts running to Valentine. 'Hey there little guy,' Valentine smiles and picks up his little son. 'I wish my son would run to me like that,' Robert says looking at little Thomas observing a houseplant. 'You can go to him,' Levi says and gently pats Robert on his shoulder.

Little Ember shyly joins the group of adults. 'Uncle Levi?' She quietly asks. 'Yes, darling?' Levi asks and takes the little girls hand. 'Can I have a piece of that pie?' She asks, pointing at the pie Valentine baked. 'Of course! Uncle Levi will slice you a big piece!' Valentine says. The little girl smiles. 'Thank you!' She says and and starts eating with a big smile.

'I hope our girls will be as good as friends as we are,' Mary says, hugging her friends. 'Me too,' Anna and Olivia say.

Later they take a seat at the table, patiently waiting for Valentine to slice the pie. 'Happy Valentines day everyone,' Valentine smiles taking Mary's hand. 'Happy Valentine,' Robert says with his funny accent. 'I'm indeed happy,' Valentine laughs. They all laugh at the joke, smiling at each other and the pie.