Chapter 68 - November 27th, 2002

'Hey, do you understand anything about what the professor was saying?' Lauren asks Clara as they leave the auditorium. 'Not really,' Clara chuckles. 'Ugh, I'm only studying law, because my parents wanted to,' Lauren complains. 'Caleb doesn't,' Clara notices and walks back to their dorm next to her roommate. 'That's because they love him so much, he can't do anything wrong,' Lauren imitates her mother's voice.

As they enter their dorm, Maia is leaving. 'Sorry, I have a date with Mateo,' she says rushing past the girls. 'They are so in love,' Lauren says. 'Yes, they are,' Clara smiles and puts her books on her desk. 'So, it's Friday. What do you want to do?' Lauren asks as she puts her red hair in a ponytail. 'Don't know,' Clara mutters as she chooses what to drink. 'We could order a pizza, watch a movie and get drunk?' Lauren suggests.

Clara looks at her roommate with a raised eyebrow. 'And how is that going to end. Like the last time?' Clara asks, disappearing behind the door of the mini fridge. 'Only if you want to.' Clara looks at her, with a coke in one hand. 'I don't want to cheat on your brother again,' Clara says firmly and turns around to go in her room. 'We'll just kiss and make out.' 'No.' Lauren sighs. 'It's not like you two are that serious,' Lauren says pouting. 'No, Lauren,' Clara says and stands up to guide her roommate out of her room.

'You know you like me.' 'Lauren, just stop and leave,' Clara says and pushes her gently further away. 'I'll leave if you kiss me,' Lauren says. Clara rolls her eyes. Lauren kisses her before she can stop her. Clara steps back. 'Stop doing that!' 'Last time you said you liked it.' 'It doesn't mean anything! We were drunk!' Lauren makes an angry sound and leaves. Clara sighs and looks at the pictures on her desk. She looks form the picture of her, Maia, and Sookie to the picture of her and Caleb. 'Why did it become so messy?' Clara whispers as she lies on her bed.