check-up

"Atleast give me my inhaler back now" yoongi said in irritated tone.

"Yeah here" namjoon said and gave the inhaler to yoongi.

"Ok let's talk about meetings" yoongi said looking at the iPad.

"Hmm so I have 3 meetings today and the first one is after an hour I think" namjoon said looking at the time on his watch.

"You didn't even take a look at the iPad then how do you know?" Yoongi asked looking at namjoon.

"I give the permission to my secretary to fix the meetings so ofcourse I know" namjoon said smiling at yoongi.

*Knock*

"Come in" namjoon said.

Secretary entered.

"Sir mr.choi is here" she said standing a little far from desk.

"Why? I don't think I have a meeting with him today" namjoon said frowning.

"Yes sir but he is complaining that you are declining continuously to do the meetings with him so he wants to talk about it" she said.

"Tell him to get out from my office if he doesn't want me to throw him out from my office myself" namjoon said in cold tone.

"But why you don't want to do work with him?" Yoongi asked hearing their conversation.

"Few months ago we were going to do a project together but then I got to know that he is a fraud so I cancelled that project" namjoon said to yoongi while getting up from his chair.

"Oh so why is he here now?" Yoongi asked confused.

"Because he still wants to do that project" namjoon said roaming around in the cabin then he looked at his secretary

"I will finish this matter completely today, send him here" namjoon said to his secretary then stand behind yoongi's chair.

"Ok sir" secretary said and left from there.

"Hyung get up" namjoon said to yoongi who looked back.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'll tell you but first get up" namjoon said and held yoongi's arm.

Yoongi stood up from his chair then namjoon lead him to his chair (the ceo chair).

"Sit here" namjoon said.

"But why? And I am not going to sit here becau-" yoongi was going to say something but namjoon interrupt him.

"Yeah yeah I know because this is my chair because I did hard work to achieve this and I deserve it blah blah blah right?" Namjoon said.

"Yeah that's right so you sit here" yoongi said while guiding namjoon towards the chair.