plan?

"If you are done eating your ice cream then can you please get up KitKat?" Namjoon said to yoongi whose ice cream plate was now finished

But instead of getting up, yoongi looked at namjoon with his doe eyes.

"Ahh no! You are not getting more, that's enough for tonight" namjoon immediately refused.

"Just a little bit of more please? Joonie please?" Yoongi requested with a big pout that always melt namjoon's heart but this time,it didn't worked.

"I said no and even if I agree, I still can't give you because we don't have more ice cream" namjoon said.

"But kookie Said that we will buy a big pack, didn't you bought the big one kookie?" Yoongi asked looking at jungkook who frozed on his spot.

Namjoon glared at jungkook.

"Oh umm I did but you can't have more hyung and that's final" jungkook said giving a innocent smile to namjoon at the end.

"But a littl- ahh!!" Yoongi hissed in pain when namjoon gave a smack to his butt.

"How many times we have to repeat? No more means no more, go to your room now!" Namjoon said strictly.

Yoongi got up from namjoon's lap and went to his room silently.

"Why did you hit him hyung, he got upset again" jungkook said looking at Yoongi going out from the dining room.

"It's nothing new, he's getting very stubborn day by day but I am not going to tolerate more" namjoon said in a serious tone then started having his dinner.

(Yoongi's room)

"He use all his power whenever he smack me nowadays, I have to be careful" yoongi said sitting on his bed

"He use all his power whenever he smack me nowadays, I have to be careful" yoongi said sitting on his bed. He could still feel the sting from namjoon's slap.

"I will eat ice cream tomorrow too, an- ohh!! Tomorrow we are going out! I should choose now what I will wear tomorrow" Yoongi said instantly getting up from the bed and going towards his wardrobe but then a voice stopped him.

"Brush your teeth and straight go to sleep Kim yoongi"

Yoongi looked towards the door and saw jungkook standing there.